kaisa yeh pyar hai FC N10 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Anila finally ur vm is uploaded
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

thank u dear congrats to u  too
hahaha u will see more than one noteπŸ˜†

INSHALLAH!! πŸ˜

yeah remember during Ayesha-Sudhirm's first fight, we got 3 warnings..  πŸ‘πŸΌ
k ppl wil catch ya later...
bye...
Hell KYPHians.Congratulations.I was off to watch IPKKND.
Congrats... 😊 Edited by Siddu246 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

After consummating with Prithvi a tear felt from K's eye.Was that the tear of guilt,satisfaction or pain?what do you feel?

Haha, you totally killed it dude ;] Ask Priyanka, every other day I talk about Kripa and her epic consummation with husband in front of the ex-lover. I mean, which sati savitri Indian soap lead does that? Maybe they do, but Kripa never won the respect back after that. At least I didn't feel her so-called pain at all. The tears were to show that she didn't want it, but had to. I mean thats what she claims right. I still didn't feel any good about her after that.
Did I join to end the 9th thread? I'll remember that thread, where remains my first post ever :] Thank You all of you. I can everyday visit here and relive kyph moments. And congratulations on the 10th thread to all. Long live AK and all of you.
Here comes Aisha's analysis of Kripa's tear.

There was 80% guilt and 20% pain in K's tear.(100% glycerine in NB's eyes though)πŸ˜†

Somewhere deep inside her heart Kripa knew she is not right.She knew she doesn't love Prithvi.After her consummation with Angad like all other Indian girl she submitted herself to Angad.And so while making love with Prithvi the Bharatiya Nari deep inside her felt disgusted.So although she was married she was guilty of doing it.The scene after the consummation were she tells Angad about her consummation there was guilt in her eyes more than the happiness of winning against Angad.And the background song played lso indicated that she isnot happy.And guilt is the major cause.

Nadia though it was not her first time,it still can physically hurt her.It was her second time.And if a girl consummate after long gaps then it is very possible that she will feel pain.And if your body is not prepared for consummation no matter what you will fill pain.Kripa was not prpared for the consummation.she did it to take rvenge on Angad.She had no desire at that time.

Originally posted by annu127

not tomorrow but late nite.. abhi dimaagh kaam nahin kar raha hai..

plus i almost agree with u.. but i m getting confused with this word PAIN.. which pain is she talking abt..??? πŸ˜†

Maa Beti seem to have One mind..πŸ˜ƒ...first thing that came to my mind was that kind of pain...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

yeah i always wondered what was that tear for but i think its a mix of guilt+pain but deff not satisfaction...she didn't think before doing this big step and she didn't do it for herself or for her husband she did it for Angad and its a huge mistacke.

okay.. I just saw that scene again.. during that time Kripa did NOT feel uncomfortable at all.. infact she was enjoying it..😡  if we say it was a tear out of guilt then Sorry, I did NOT feel any sign of guilt on Kripa's face..  but if it really is.. then poor acting by NB..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I think, out of embarrassment that I shouldn't have stooped down so low in order to make Angad jealous.. tears rolled down her cheeks..