Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

chainedreamer

Groupbie

chainedreamer

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

There is so much possibilities with this story and how the story can develop both  between the sisters and Manvi-Virat. I just hope that Manvi sickness dont turn out to be something big. Just dont want any tragedies especially when it comes to Manvi-Virat. I am so in love with this pair.

I personally dont want Manvi-Virat marriage to take place with Jeevis. I want Manvi to be in the house with her sis after jeevi shadi but the Manvi-virat relationship should develop after that.

I'm so excited and afraid at the same time. For some reason, when a pairing has so many possibilities, I have noticed that more often than not, the end result is somehow disappointing! I hope that's not the case this once because let's face it... Manvi's character is sooo layered and Virat's is soo mysterious!

Manvi and Virat's relationship needs ample time to develop, maybe the marriage is the beginning of that journey or maybe its the conclusion but I just want them to be treated maturely and smartly as a couple.

Also, I hate to say this but that mention of her illness and the fact that Jeevi's former crush is a doctor, just means her illness will play a massive role. Just dont know to what extent or how, it will affect Virat though.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virat and Manvi WILL marry! (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chainedreamer

Groupbie

chainedreamer

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

Well said. Where is this is description of Virat? I think I missed it while I was heavily stalking this show LOL

Anyway, back to what you were saying, yes from what happened today, Virat is going to marry Manvi so Maanvi can hav huge battles against Dadaji. There is no way they were emphasizing the differences between maanvi and dadaji for no reason. and anyway, this show is about sister bonding. How will they show sister bonding, if they both live in different houses so far away? It says that Jeevika always saves Maanvi from trouble, but Jee can't do tht when Manu isn't even around her!!

So yes I agree with you, Maanvi is going to marry Virat but he might not be too happy with the relationship

I had read the description in one of the posts but found it on the Starplus site. Here it is:

The younger brother of Viren, Viraat is a quiet but hugely sarcastic guy with a tremendous sense of humour. The 26-year-old Viraat is the exact opposite of his brother. He lives in the family and follows all the family rules, but personally follows his own philosophy of life. Playing pranks is his favorite pastime. Back from the US, having a failed business venture behind him and having proven Dada Ji right, Viraat soon turns bitter and angry from within. He simply cannot stand romantic ideas and people.

I have a strong feeling that Virat isn't as easy a nut to crack as his brother, and his strong viewpoint on love... yeah, Maanvi is gonna have it alot tougher than Jeevika on the love-front!

Edited by chainedreamer - 15 October 2011 at 4:59pm

chainedreamer

Groupbie

chainedreamer

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

lol i felt exactly that when i watched the epi today...esp. the part when Manvi sat on his chair...it's foreshadowing something like maybe in the future, Manvi will overstep her boundaries and will make this a sorta chilled, easy-going family instead of uptight and follow the rules sort...I have a feeling though that after the two get married and enter the household, Dadaji will ease up and become more chilled...i can't wait for more..I hope they cont. soon!

You know I think Dadaji and Manvi are two sides of a coin, while she will try to lighten things up, he's gonna hold tight to his discipline. But in the end, they are both gonna change each other and the atmosphere of Wadera House.

I'm secretly looking forward to a more mature, calmer Manvi. The negative character might at first sight appear to be Dadaji, I think it's actually going to be the boy's aunt. She appears to be more rigid than Dadaji to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_Mayur

chainedreamer

Groupbie

chainedreamer

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
@ lilmzsunshine: I completely agree with you. I started watching it just for her express train dialogues and bindaas kickass attitude! :) I'm more attracted to Virat's character than Viren's, he seems deeper and more conflicted.

@punjaban7: I was rewatching that chair scene and I had the same exact feeling. Bua-ji has the potential to be the future negative character, atleast as far as Manvi is concerned!

@xxXSejalXxx: Something tells me their anger and UST is going to be just as crackling as their nok-jhoks! Can't wait for it to get there! ;)

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chainedreamer

Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

lol i felt exactly that when i watched the epi today...esp. the part when Manvi sat on his chair...it's foreshadowing something like maybe in the future, Manvi will overstep her boundaries and will make this a sorta chilled, easy-going family instead of uptight and follow the rules sort...I have a feeling though that after the two get married and enter the household, Dadaji will ease up and become more chilled...i can't wait for more..I hope they cont. soon!

You know I think Dadaji and Manvi are two sides of a coin, while she will try to lighten things up, he's gonna hold tight to his discipline. But in the end, they are both gonna change each other and the atmosphere of Wadera House.

I'm secretly looking forward to a more mature, calmer Manvi. The negative character might at first sight appear to be Dadaji, I think it's actually going to be the boy's aunt. She appears to be more rigid than Dadaji to me.
i know that dadaji is not a bad person just because he is strict and you know there is nothing wrong with being strict...so yes I am looking foward to more as well and as you have said that both will change for the better...for now, both will have tolerate each other no matter how much they will not like to but I do knw that if virat wants to get married to manvi then dadaji and their family may have problem due to her childish-ness but for all we know, Manvi may mature by then lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.