Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chainedreamer

Originally posted by Rach1

@TM - thats exactly where my thoughts are after yesterdays episode.  Also to add to that, from Virats character sketch dadaji is not happy with Virats career choice and he has a failed career prooving dadaji right. So there is some bitterness there. Maybe Manvi will also start on the wrong foot with dadaji but ultimatly set things right between Virat and dadaji. But I am sure Manvi marries Virat or not, she will be in the Vadhera house after Jeevi's wedding. The sisters wont be separated.

I hadn't thought of that, but I really hope that happens. I'd love to see a more calm, sensitive and mature side of Manvi someday and to imagine she could perhaps fix the relationship somehow? That would be awesome!

It would also be nice to see Manvi living in Wadera House, and Jeevi looking for a suitable boy and Virat being all jealous!

Wow!!! This pairing has me going mad and jumping ahead of myself! LOL

There is so much possibilities with this story and how the story can develop both  between the sisters and Manvi-Virat. I just hope that Manvi sickness dont turn out to be something big. Just dont want any tragedies especially when it comes to Manvi-Virat. I am so in love with this pair.

I personally dont want Manvi-Virat marriage to take place with Jeevis. I want Manvi to be in the house with her sis after jeevi shadi but the Manvi-virat relationship should develop after that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virat and Manvi WILL marry! (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Well said. Where is this is description of Virat? I think I missed it while I was heavily stalking this show LOL

Anyway, back to what you were saying, yes from what happened today, Virat is going to marry Manvi so Maanvi can hav huge battles against Dadaji. There is no way they were emphasizing the differences between maanvi and dadaji for no reason. and anyway, this show is about sister bonding. How will they show sister bonding, if they both live in different houses so far away? It says that Jeevika always saves Maanvi from trouble, but Jee can't do tht when Manu isn't even around her!!

So yes I agree with you, Maanvi is going to marry Virat but he might not be too happy with the relationship

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
lol i felt exactly that when i watched the epi today...esp. the part when Manvi sat on his chair...it's foreshadowing something like maybe in the future, Manvi will overstep her boundaries and will make this a sorta chilled, easy-going family instead of uptight and follow the rules sort...I have a feeling though that after the two get married and enter the household, Dadaji will ease up and become more chilled...i can't wait for more..I hope they cont. soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chainedreamerxxXSejalXxx

lilmzsunshine

Goldie

lilmzsunshine

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I agree.  I couldn't figure out how or why, but I do figure these two will end up in a marriage of compromise of sorts.   And purely for the sake of family, which is what they both have in common - the love for their siblings.

I typically never watch a show due to the supporting characters, but I have to say I keep coming back to this because of the girl playing Manvi and her relationship as it plays out with her sister, with Viret, and even with her dadi.  It's amazing.  She's got a lot of potential.

And of course the rest of the cast is good too - I just love the girl playing Manvi.   And the sisterly bond shown here.

-S

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chainedreamermoonstruckguessimgreat

--Preeti--

--Preeti--

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
That would be superb and i can actually see that happenning in the future :) That would be great but i hope Viraat's past doesnt come back Dead And i have a weird feeling the Dadaji and Maanvi are gonna get along swell just not bua ji 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainedreamer

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I like the part of Jeevika searching for a boy for Maanvi and Viraat getting all jealous.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-lilmzsunshine

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I agree!!! i love their chemistry
it is obvious that they are going to be together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainedreamer

chainedreamer

Groupbie

chainedreamer

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

No! I disagree there. I do not think that Virt is the sort to compromise nor is Maanvi for that matter. Maanvi is not doing this to keep her sister with her. She is doing this as she feels her sister is unhappy and is in love with Dr.Manan. 
They will both fight to reach their goals. What I really think is possible is that Jeevika will take Maanvi to Musoorie after marriage to live with her. I think that is how Vrat and Maanvi elationship will develop. How can the story develop if Maanvi stays in Rishikesh and her sister in Musoorie? How they will later come to marry we will have to wait and watch. 
For now I feel there is already too much to be shown with Maanvi's conspiracy and the DrManan-Jeevika-Viren triangle. I am sure this Dr.Manan will turn negative.

I agree that both Manvi and Virat don't appear to be the compromising sort, since they both have strong, fierce and volatile personalities. However, one of the things they have in common is their mutual love for their siblings. Maybe that would be instrumental in some ways?

Their relationship needs time to develop and it would be fun to watch how.

As for Dr. Manan turning negative... I have a strong feeling Manvi will somehow fit into the scheme of things. Maybe she is the factor that keeps bringing a married Jeevika face-to-face with a still-in-love Dr. Manan?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.