Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chainedreamer

Groupbie

chainedreamer

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

No, it's not a spoiler merely an observation.

When the show started, I was afraid it might go HAHK way with Manvi being considered for Viren at some point, but the more I watch the show, the more I can't wait for there to be a dual love story.

However, I don't think thats going to be the case.

The main theme of the show is Manvi and Jeevika's co-dependant relationship and how it fairs against the world. According to the character description, Virat has a painful past, loves his family and doesn't believe in love. According to the current track, Jeevika has started to atleast respect, if not love Viren. According to the last scene of last night's episode, the camera shifted constantly between Dadaji and Manvi.

In conclusion? Virat and Manvi are heading towards a mutually beneficial marriage. One that might happen either because Manvi has, in a bid to stop Jeevika and Viren's marriage, placed herself in a compromising position with Virat who might then marry her to save her family honor and his brother's marriage. Or he is either convinced to do so for Jeevika and Manvi's sake.

However, after marriage, she is gonna be at loggerheads with Dadaji, since his strict demanor reflects that of Buaji's, thus causing constant tension between Jeevika, Viren, Virat and herself.

Just my two cents. But I can't wait to see what is in store for them. They do share an electrifying chemistry. Wink

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

faheemminahYashvibhutaniasphmarishka.khanLadyinRedmoonstruckishanthi2005aewaMissbantusparkling-star2cute4u_22niya_slove.1QueenRani2--Preeti--.logssun2011lilmzsunshineShona_MayurlamsbewafaHarpreet.Mlove_u_SarunPurpleRain..Labyrinth..chucklebuddyAquaBluez17xxXSejalXxxAnhdara13miss_bennetMillerrr88Rach-dcanjubala-Ravjot-BazingaaPrinsesse.SuviVarunKiBiwi..Anita..-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virat and Manvi WILL marry!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
agree...seems probable. anything to have these two married

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chainedreamer2cute4u_22..Labyrinth..

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@TM - thats exactly where my thoughts are after yesterdays episode.  Also to add to that, from Virats character sketch dadaji is not happy with Virats career choice and he has a failed career prooving dadaji right. So there is some bitterness there. Maybe Manvi will also start on the wrong foot with dadaji but ultimatly set things right between Virat and dadaji. But I am sure Manvi marries Virat or not, she will be in the Vadhera house after Jeevi's wedding. The sisters wont be separated.

chainedreamer..Labyrinth..xxXSejalXxx

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rach1

@TM - thats exactly where mythoughts are after yesterdays episode. Also to add to that, from Virats character sketch dadaji is not happy with Virats careerchoice and he has a failed career prooving dadaji right. So there is some bitterness there. Maybe Manvi will also starton the wrong foot with dadaji but ultimatly set things right between Virat and dadaji. But I am sureManvi marries Virat or not, she will be in the Vadhera house after Jeevi's wedding. The sisters wont be separated.

i so agree wid u!!

chainedreamer..Labyrinth..Rach-dc

ishanthi2005

ishanthi2005

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
wow nice imagination. Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chainedreamer..Labyrinth..

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
yea i agree...i sensed they will marry soon...bcz maanvi did something or they juss fall in love...either one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

chainedreamer

Groupbie

chainedreamer

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

@TM - thats exactly where my thoughts are after yesterdays episode.  Also to add to that, from Virats character sketch dadaji is not happy with Virats career choice and he has a failed career prooving dadaji right. So there is some bitterness there. Maybe Manvi will also start on the wrong foot with dadaji but ultimatly set things right between Virat and dadaji. But I am sure Manvi marries Virat or not, she will be in the Vadhera house after Jeevi's wedding. The sisters wont be separated.

I hadn't thought of that, but I really hope that happens. I'd love to see a more calm, sensitive and mature side of Manvi someday and to imagine she could perhaps fix the relationship somehow? That would be awesome!

It would also be nice to see Manvi living in Wadera House, and Jeevi looking for a suitable boy and Virat being all jealous!

Wow!!! This pairing has me going mad and jumping ahead of myself! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstrucksun2011..Labyrinth..xxXSejalXxxRach-dc

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
No! I disagree there. I do not think that Virt is the sort to compromise nor is Maanvi for that matter. Maanvi is not doing this to keep her sister with her. She is doing this as she feels her sister is unhappy and is in love with Dr.Manan. 
They will both fight to reach their goals. What I really think is possible is that Jeevika will take Maanvi to Musoorie after marriage to live with her. I think that is how Vrat and Maanvi elationship will develop. How can the story develop if Maanvi stays in Rishikesh and her sister in Musoorie? How they will later come to marry we will have to wait and watch. 
For now I feel there is already too much to be shown with Maanvi's conspiracy and the DrManan-Jeevika-Viren triangle. I am sure this Dr.Manan will turn negative.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chainedreamerZoya677love_u_Sarun..Labyrinth..Rach-dc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.