Review of KTLK-- indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago
Review of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge 

Inspired by the famous Pakistani Dhoop Kinare, Rajan Shahi's Kuch Toh Log Kahengeconnected with the audiences with the promos and the melodious song Saiyyaan. 

After that there was no looking back. The show brings the cute and bubbly Kritika Kamra and the seasoned Mohnish Behl together in a unique romantic story between Dr.Ashutosh and Dr.Nidhi Verma.

We have seen Mohnish Behl play doctor before on tv but he portrays each character with such ease and grace that one can't help love him. Subtle nuances, underplayed role suit Mohnish to the tee. Dr. Ashutosh is talented, dignified, reserved doctor who commands respect from one and all.

Kritika Kamra's talents shine through in this role which seems to be made for her. As Dr. Nidhi, she portrays the innocence, brashness and bubbly appeal of her character, doing total justice to it. Her look is simple yet elegant and very real which adds to the appeal.

The pace of the story is just right as we saw Nidhi and Ashutosh's personal and professional conflicts. Now the romance bit will soon emerge and that's what we are waiting for. The title song, the mood, the treatment is keeping everyone interested.

Rating
:***

Verdict: Watch for lovely chemistry between Mohnish and Kritika Kamra

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
What 3 stars u gotta be kidding me..this show deserves no less then 4 out of 5 stars. Its way better than then the saas bahu shows. Nvm its new and full of potential soon it will climb up the ranks fingers crossed:):)
Originally posted by ladyinblu218

What 3 stars u gotta be kidding me..this show deserves no less then 4 out of 5 stars. Its way better than then the saas bahu shows. Nvm its new and full of potential soon it will climb up the ranks fingers crossed:):)

So true... i expect 4/5 as well ðŸ˜•

But ... the review on MB n Kritz is fab..! ðŸ˜›
lovely review thanks for sharing @ Armu4eva yes their chemistry is awesome😳
Thanks for posting - this show is indeed good...!! Love Kritz😳
Hmmm...They hv said everything Nice for show and Cast Than why just 3 Stars.😕Show has great Quality content in terms of Story and acting.It deserves the more. I remember one thing Said by Mr.Nasiruddin Shah about a movie Which is appropriate for this show I Feel that -'  Aise Show Bannae Chahiye aur Chalne Chahiye 'Its nicely wirtten ,Very Sensible ,Adorable sorty -Hope for Great Success lof KTLK like DK.

Thanks for sharing Review Dear. :)
Thxs for sharing indeed great show with nice concept and above all the hatke chemistry of Dr. Ashutosh and Dr. Nidhi
Thx u for sharing ... indeed great show with a nice concept and above all the amazing chemistry of Dr. Ashutosh and Dr. Nidhi

SORRY IT HAS BEEN POSTED TWICE😳
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
excellent review and thanks tanu . would love to see the serial in top charts . song is too beautiful and just loving the pace of the story .