Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I hope you are right, I just am very disappointed in his behavior today. I can't believe they ended the week like this.

I am sure, he will feel guilty for not listen to her. He just can't control his feeling whenever she thinks about someone else. I think they just want us to watch on Monday whether Ahem changes his mind or not, whether he is hurt when he will find that his behavior hurt her feeling...that's it. obviously we will watch on Monday..😆
AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

i bet he is angry because Gopi gives more attention to Rashi...Ahem is such a jealous guy😆 but i guess that soon he will be concerned with this problem too when it relates to his brother, Jigar. He will feel regret for not discussing the matter with Gopi when Gopi announced that Jigar was upset in the morning and is missing from home. It's a good going.

Yeah, I think so too. Besides Ahem doesn't like Rashi at all. He doesn't even have a clue about his brother's condition other than that he is upset about something. Tot ell the truth, even Serlock Koki doesn't have a clue about it either.
Originally posted by: Madvoot

Yeah, I think so too. Besides Ahem doesn't like Rashi at all. He doesn't even have a clue about his brother's condition other than that he is upset about something. Tot ell the truth, even Serlock Koki doesn't have a clue about it either.

yeah so true. just wait and see his reaction when he knows that the matter Gopi was going to discuss is related to his brother too, he will be shocked and will try so hard to get Gopi attention just like the few previous episode...😉
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaar ahem is a golden boy. He is an intelligent man with a strong character moreover he hates hearing even rashie's name. He really is not interested in talking about rashie who is his brothers wife. Our gopi will do his part of the concern as well.

He just wanted to know whether gopi had any problem . when he heard the the sentence " rashie behen feels that' he automatically interupted her and told there is no need of her to tell this problem to him. When gopi look tensed he became little soft and added he didin't wish to be an external interference in gopi rashie relationship. He told it softly because he didn't want her to feel as if he was scolding her  because the first sentence he told sternly .

savvi thumbnail
seriously guys why should he...  just now i watched i am totally surprised.  gopi also ji woh mein woh devarji rashiben... 

see ahem has all the way she should also be bold and its not like she has done some mistake or she wants some excuse...   after all when ahemji is asking her so many times kya hua kya hua why cant she share ...  chalo if ahemji is not going to listen why cant she tell to koki or hetal ...  They are like her mom...  i totally dont understand she has no infuence of hetal koki or ahemji, but she very well knew how they feel.  but she wont do according to them.    BUt for RASHIBEN she is always nodding nodding
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just can't belive ahem did not listern to gopie told her to sort out between u and your sister oh god ahem why u ask in the first place next time plz listern wot gopie say plzzz t
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ahem was worried about Gopi and wanted to know what was wrong but she uttered the magic word. Rashi. And Ahem just turned off. I think if it had been anything else then Ahem would have listened but he can't stand Rashi and it's obvious that Gopi's problem was more about Rashi than herself.
Ahem was willing to listen to Gopi and I think if she'd talked about something concerning her we could seen a nicer Ahem.
Anyway I'm still positive. In the past Ahem would have just told her to get her pillow off his bed.
I still have high hopes for Gopi talking to Ahem on Monday about Jigar and Ahem actually listening to her.

Also he had a little hesitation before he touched her today which shows that although his feelings may be changing he's still holding back a little so I think over the next few days we should have more shy scenes between them.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gopijigar

yaar ahem is a golden boy. He is an intelligent man with a strong character moreover he hates hearing even rashie's name. He really is not interested in talking about rashie who is his brothers wife. Our gopi will do his part of the concern as well.

He just wanted to know whether gopi had any problem . when he heard the the sentence " rashie behen feels that' he automatically interupted her and told there is no need of her to tell this problem to him. When gopi look tensed he became little soft and added he didin't wish to be an external interference in gopi rashie relationship. He told it softly because he didn't want her to feel as if he was scolding her  because the first sentence he told sternly .

even i think so he was only worried of gopi when he heard she is not having any problem he told her to stop ... as it is the matter of Rashi
bluerobin thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I think Ahem was worried about Gopi and wanted to know what was wrong but she uttered the magic word. Rashi. And Ahem just turned off. I think if it had been anything else then Ahem would have listened but he can't stand Rashi and it's obvious that Gopi's problem was more about Rashi than herself.

Ahem was willing to listen to Gopi and I think if she'd talked about something concerning her we could seen a nicer Ahem.
Anyway I'm still positive. In the past Ahem would have just told her to get her pillow off his bed.
I still have high hopes for Gopi talking to Ahem on Monday about Jigar and Ahem actually listening to her.

Also he had a little hesitation before he touched her today which shows that although his feelings may be changing he's still holding back a little so I think over the next few days we should have more shy scenes between them.

yaar our ahem dikhra is hesitant to call gopi by touching her shoulders. But he is a master in holding her hand and fingers :)
bluerobin thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

even i think so he was only worried of gopi when he heard she is not having any problem he told her to stop ... as it is the matter of Rashi

ahem's world - koki mom, laptop, green tea and now gopi. Rahie doesn't even exist for him i believe :)