Diya Aur Baati Hum

Great Chemistry Suraj Sandhya Lovely

desikudi2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello my friends,

I'm writing on this website for the first time...I truly love the Chemistry of Anas-Deepika who play Suraj and Sandhya !...their chemistry truly bowled me over they have such a sweet-hot chemistry..I'm loving them..they act well too...they also seem to be great friends from the interviews i watched and look cute both onscreen and ofscreen😉

Suraj is really caring that I tell my husband to learn from him...I told him you should make tea and heat water for me like Sooraj does and also fold my clothes etc.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup Anas and Deepika both are wonderful persons in real life too
i know Anas since his very famous show Prithvi Raj Chauhan days ,he is such a gem of a person and respects everyone ...
Deepika is such a sweetheart..this is her first show ..she is from the theatre world (used to do theatres at Delhi) both look so adorable together as Sandhya and Suraj ...loving their awesome pair .

desikudi2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the information Sita...yes both are sweet and nice people it seems...Deepika is a newcomer but acts well and is improving quickly and Anas is great too both are perfect for the role and perfect jodi
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
REALLY they r very cuteee couple...n have good chemistry...just luvd them...AnasDeepika...SurYa rockzzz...😍
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Desikudi...I absolutely love their chemistry...in todays episode ...how he alighted the bus and saved Sandhya...he is a true man...one need not ooze masculanity to be called macho...he helps his wife and when the time arises he becomes her protector...i wish I get a hubby like that...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: monika_2691

Yeah Desikudi...I absolutely love their chemistry...in todays episode ...how he alighted the bus and saved Sandhya...he is a true man...one need not ooze masculanity to be called macho...he helps his wife and when the time arises he becomes her protector...i wish I get a hubby like that...

well said Moni , showing off muscles and biceps dont make a man macho ... standing for wat is right builds respect in any relation ... 

really loved the way suraj ran after sandhya , thats care and concern for a person who is everything ... 
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

well said Moni , showing off muscles and biceps dont make a man macho ... standing for wat is right builds respect in any relation ...

really loved the way suraj ran after sandhya , thats care and concern for a person who is everything ...

Thank you Jaya...I want this serial to change the mindset of men...nothing wrong in doing patni seva...nothing to be ashamed about
sameera_ori thumbnail
I sooo Agree with all of you.😛...just showing muscles does not make a man a Man😛 ...but caring about  others😳, respcting others😳 and standing for What is right does👏⭐️. Sooraj proved it today😳😳...he can be both hard and commanding😡 and soft natured and caring😳 according to sitiations👏. Sooraj cares for Sandhya so much😍...his care and concern is evident on his face.❤️...Sandhya and Sooraj make a lovely and awesome copuple😳😳...cute , innocemt 😳😳and intense☺️ at the same time. Hayeee😳😳...iam so in love with them😳...khaaskar Sooraj😳😳😳😳😳(arey thik hai😲...i wont repeat😕...plsss dont throw anda, tamaatars at me yaar😆😆)
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Hey😃.. welcome to the forum and thanks for posting this up first of all😉

yeah i agree.😃. they are absolutely mind-blowing both off screen and on screen👏👏👏
they look so cute and sweet together..😳 and even though they need some improvements..😊 they do better than other newcomers who has/had started workng with Telly world..⭐️👏👏
awww😳.. how sweet😃.. i once told my HIM that there is a new show starting called DABH😉 and its about how husbands should take care of their wives n stuff.. n he was like.. you are making me feel sleepy .. 😆