Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hello my friends,

I'm writing on this website for the first time...I truly love the Chemistry of Anas-Deepika who play Suraj and Sandhya !...their chemistry truly bowled me over they have such a sweet-hot chemistry..I'm loving them..they act well too...they also seem to be great friends from the interviews i watched and look cute both onscreen and ofscreenWink

Suraj is really caring that I tell my husband to learn from him...I told him you should make tea and heat water for me like Sooraj does and also fold my clothes etc.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691_mahi_arshi_karishChillMaarYaarsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great Chemistry Suraj Sandhya Lovely" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
yup Anas and Deepika both are wonderful persons in real life too
i know Anas since his very famous show Prithvi Raj Chauhan days ,he is such a gem of a person and respects everyone ...
Deepika is such a sweetheart..this is her first show ..she is from the theatre world (used to do theatres at Delhi) both look so adorable together as Sandhya and Suraj ...loving their awesome pair .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsiChillMaarYaar

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
thank you for the information Sita...yes both are sweet and nice people it seems...Deepika is a newcomer but acts well and is improving quickly and Anas is great too both are perfect for the role and perfect jodi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsiarshi_karishsita11

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
REALLY they r very cuteee couple...n have good chemistry...just luvd them...AnasDeepika...SurYa rockzzz...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsisita11

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Yeah Desikudi...I absolutely love their chemistry...in todays episode ...how he alighted the bus and saved Sandhya...he is a true man...one need not ooze masculanity to be called macho...he helps his wife and when the time arises he becomes her protector...i wish I get a hubby like that...

tulsisita11ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

Yeah Desikudi...I absolutely love their chemistry...in todays episode ...how he alighted the bus and saved Sandhya...he is a true man...one need not ooze masculanity to be called macho...he helps his wife and when the time arises he becomes her protector...i wish I get a hubby like that...

well said Moni , showing off muscles and biceps dont make a man macho ... standing for wat is right builds respect in any relation ... 

really loved the way suraj ran after sandhya , thats care and concern for a person who is everything ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsisameera_orib2011monika_2691sita11

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by monika_2691

well said Moni , showing off muscles and biceps dont make a man macho ... standing for wat is right builds respect in any relation ...

really loved the way suraj ran after sandhya , thats care and concern for a person who is everything ...

Thank you Jaya...I want this serial to change the mindset of men...nothing wrong in doing patni seva...nothing to be ashamed about

tulsisameera_oriChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I sooo Agree with all of you.Tongue...just showing muscles does not make a man a ManTongue ...but caring about  othersEmbarrassed, respcting othersEmbarrassed and standing for What is right doesClapStar. Sooraj proved it todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he can be both hard and commandingAngry and soft natured and caringEmbarrassed according to sitiationsClap. Sooraj cares for Sandhya so muchDay Dreaming...his care and concern is evident on his face.Heart...Sandhya and Sooraj make a lovely and awesome copupleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...cute , innocemt EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand intenseBlushing at the same time. HayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...iam so in love with themEmbarrassed...khaaskar SoorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(arey thik haiShocked...i wont repeatConfused...plsss dont throw anda, tamaatars at me yaarLOLLOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsimonika_2691_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.