Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Te Song...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I just loved yesterday's episode it was my favourite episode till now...i just wanna say that i just love the title track of the show i mean it is so romantic and it suits every situation that AshNi are in their eyelocks their handshake the song is so intense that there is no need for any other song...and about the episode i just wanna say that it was just perfect te way Ashutosh was looking at Nidhi when she was going home it just shows that he dont want her to go he wants her to stay and Nidhi was also not happy herself she will never be happy unless she joins the profession again and the look when she went out of Ashu's office it explained that how much she wanted to stay but she have to figure tat out...but i am loving the show its really different the thing i love about the show is that its about the two people only there is no irritating families between them i love Nidhi's father he is the coolest dad i've ever seen and my fav is Angi i wish i had a best friend like her hats off to all of them great showClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSHIKHA19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Te Song..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
it was a nice epi!! liked it sp mall wala scenes!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.