Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Te Song...

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I just loved yesterday's episode it was my favourite episode till now...i just wanna say that i just love the title track of the show i mean it is so romantic and it suits every situation that AshNi are in their eyelocks their handshake the song is so intense that there is no need for any other song...and about the episode i just wanna say that it was just perfect te way Ashutosh was looking at Nidhi when she was going home it just shows that he dont want her to go he wants her to stay and Nidhi was also not happy herself she will never be happy unless she joins the profession again and the look when she went out of Ashu's office it explained that how much she wanted to stay but she have to figure tat out...but i am loving the show its really different the thing i love about the show is that its about the two people only there is no irritating families between them i love Nidhi's father he is the coolest dad i've ever seen and my fav is Angi i wish i had a best friend like her hats off to all of them great showClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSHIKHA19

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
it was a nice epi!! liked it sp mall wala scenes!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index