Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Take ten on Sachin (Vedant from Disha) (Page 2)

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Though he comes across as a cool dude in the serial, his talks made me think otherwise. How could he say that Mumbai is a place for crazy people and not sensible men.Angry. That statement put me off completely. and yes how could he say that the serial KGGK has lost everything. Atleast and thats what I feel its against our Principles to talk bad about the very job which has given us name, fame and all the love and adulation. If he feels that his character has lost everything then he better walk out of the serial like the way Mihir( Amar Uphadya ) did and now he is nowhere. But yeah I love him as Vedanth though and wish everyone of us have a friend like that ( as he is to Disha in the serial.). Anyways good luck to him.

Cheers

Lata

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 5:02am | IP Logged

My my Vedant is really cool in TD, but to some of the answers the guy wasn't thinking straight, may be he thought he was acting cool. I agree with Lata . And by the way what did he mean his idea of romance about  having candlelight dinner with water full of crocodiles, dude I certainly would refuse the date outright  if this is your Idea of romance.

Jokes apart his character in TD is cool, and he brinks about kind of comic relieve at times and as a great friend and  Devar material for Di

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Ha ha Lilly yeah I too agree with you. Eeks just imagine surrounded crocodiles on a romantic evening. yuck ....Hope his popularity has not gone to his heads..Wink
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:14am | IP Logged

sachin in his interview :

My character "Krishna" in Kahani Ghar Ghatr Ki - has lost everything

I think he means to say krishna as a character in the serial has lost eveything firstly his wife ,love from the family for some time,deprived of mom's love from childhood

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Oops I misunderstood. Thanks Jingle for clearing my doubts. I guess cause of seeing too much of Hindi films and serials I try to read in between the lines and land up misunderstanding the simple meaning of the sentences. Sorry Sachin, my my my Wink.

Lata

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged

hahaha Lata I agree with you.. like the movies, I FF the text sometimes.. I guess Sachin is a cool guy.. well...

I don't think that anybody who acts would be like the characters .. hey if Sachin should be Vedant,...how about Ashish? I guess he is far better a person than DK Sehgal as shown.. and.. well, it is Media and Entertainment who always says something else and modifies what people have to say.. like somebody said before about his interview, .. Maine Chawal Diya Tha, woh mereko Biryani ban ke wapas aa gayi.. hihihihi (okay for people who did not understand the line.. ) I gave steamed rice (as what he said) and it came back to me as Biryani (as what he has been told he had said)

Wink

angelz IF-Rockerz
angelz
angelz

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i like him he is sweet like the way hez sayz my my my to disha n calls her dish lolz Smile LOL Wink
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

vedant is actually really genuinly good looking and very good entertainer! his flirting makes disha feels good, maybe he is a flirter in real life? who nos! lol! i like black as well, since in black, i look more gori in it!

-mika

Go to top