Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

a doubt, plz do check n reply guys (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achi12

She is working as an intern and they do get their salaries.

I just came to know recently as my cousin after finishing his MBBS started the interenship...but not sure it is paid by the hospital or goverment Smile

Dear, after the completion of  the 5 years MBBS course, then only they can do internship n get salary.

Bt here in the Show they are showing that Nidhi is not interested 2 even do the MBBS, so how will she get Salary?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoSoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a doubt, plz do check n reply guys (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocoSoul

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoSoul

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

[QUOTE=achi12]

She is working as an intern and they do get their salaries.

I just came to know recently as my cousin after finishing his MBBS started the interenship...but not sure it is paid by the hospital or goverment Smile

Dear, after the completion of  the 5 years MBBS course, then only they can do internship n get salary.

Bt here in the Show they are showing that Nidhi is not interested 2 even do the MBBS, so how will she get Salary?

No dear watch carefully, in the first episode she was waiting for her MBBS result...and she had the whole conversation with her dad about doing the internship. Smile

Edited by achi12 - 14 October 2011 at 7:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21angellovergirlmaanluvsgeet

guzaarish

Groupbie

guzaarish

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Actually according to the show she is 24 yrs old and has completed her MBBS! in India you are accepted as doctors only after you complete your internship(i guess for 2 or 3 yrs) and gain a certificate from the institution in which you worked. Actually this completes your degree and allows you to be a full time practitioner. so yea...she has a MBBS degree and while doing your internship,you get paid,though not as much as an actual doctor but still you get paid! Hope this was helpful :)

Edited by guzaarish - 14 October 2011 at 7:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazyMsSweetheart96--Anushka--Arjuhisismaanluvsgeet

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thnx 4 helping me out.

actually i did'nt see the earlier episodes properly.

Edited by maanluvsgeet - 14 October 2011 at 8:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guzaarish

hermoso

IF-Rockerz

hermoso

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Actually  to get a proper certificate of doctor . They shld work as interns in government hospital and they r paid for that as per govnment rules  since it  is a serial , taking a cinematic liberty directors have shown internship in private hospitals so as salary . so, it is not a blooper . sumtym , after u get a certificate of doctor(MBBS) , many works as junior doctors  for experience and preparation for futher studies . hope now u got cleared . enjoy the show with happy happy mind.Smile

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
well its great to know that u r liking the show and great to have u posting here
well i agree with everyone..she have completed MBBS and this is her internship period in which she get salary for sure...its not any blooper...the medical side of the program is being conveyed nicely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002rabzonedge

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Nidhi has completed her MBBS . after that they have to do Internship. that is one year duration, In this time she has to work in hospital. when people are doing internship they will also get salaries as we call it as stifund. In this way nidhi is getting salary. I hope ur doubt is cleared.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
nidhi has cleared her MBBS course n now c has to wrk a inturn 4 a yr so dat c can b a perfect doc,..!! c gets a salary which is paid by hospital!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.