hey...
thanks a lot to everyone... for liking my FF...\
here comes the next update...

hope u all like it...\

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 5

Ram: Who was fuming and has tighten his fist in anger and says yeh ab bata rehi ho… and holds her wrist firmly and pulls her along with him in the car… and is driving the car very rash…

Priya; Ram kya hua aap itna gusse mai kyu hai… Ram jo hua so ho gaya… us insaan ke liye kyu aap apni health kharab kar rehe hai…

Ram silent… Priya Ram hum kaha ja rehe hai…

Soon they reaches Priya's building…

Ram: kaun sa flat...? Priya kya…

Ram: Ashwin ka flat kaun sa hai???

Priya: Ram… gussa matt kijiye Ram…

Ram: maine pucha kaun sa flat… ( seeing his anger… Priya tells him… and as usual lift out of order so Ram opts for the stairs still holding her wrist firmly)

And bangs the door… Shruti opens the door and gives a smile to Priya and Ram…

Ram who was in absolute anger avoids and enters inside and calls Ashwin…

Priya: Ram… shaant ho jayiye… and comes close to him and says ram pls… shruti ko iss baare mai kuch nahi pata…

Ram: toh iss baare mai usse bhi pata chal jaana chahiye…

Soon Ashwin arrives and with a smile on his face says sir aap…

Ram leaves priya's hand and walks forward… and gives a tight slap to Ashwin… (and as our golu iss left handy… so slap was ulte haath ka seedhe gal pe…)

A Shocked shurti comes in front of ram and says Ram yeh kar rehe hai aap…

Ram again pulls Ashwin towards him and gives some more slaps along with a reason

First slap: yeh tumhari kal ki harkaat ke liye… tumhari himmat kaise hui, mere hi office mai meri hi biwi ko… and turns to shruti and says isne kal jaankar ke lift off kardi vo bhi tab jab Priya lift mai thi…

Ashwin nahi yeh sab jhooth hai… Ram gives a another tight slap and says jhooth hai haan… mere paas CCTV footage hai…

Shruti shocked…

2nd slap: yeh kal Priya ko dhamki dene ke liye… aage se Priya se kuch kehna aur uski taraf dekhna toh durr uska khyal tak dil mai la ne se pehle yeh soch lena kii vo ab akeli nahi hai… mai hu uske saath… aur haan mai priya jaisa nahi jo tumahri yeh sari harkate kisi se nahi kahunga…

3rd slap: yeh usske liye jo tumne priya se lift ke paas kaha tha… vaise iska jawab Priya ne hi tumhe de diya tha… tapad marke… (shruti shocked and looks at Priya)

Ram continues par yeh mera Priya ke pati ka jawab…

Ashwin looses and says tum kuch bhi kar lo Ram… Priya meri thi aur meri hi rehegi…

Ram again places a 2 tight slap on his face and says abhi galti kii Priya ka naam aapne muhh se lene kii aage se matt karna… and turns to go… and suddenly turns and again places a tight slap on Ashwin face (this was the worst one… ashwin almost fell on ground) and says yeh Priya ke ab takk ke sabhi aansoo ke liye… aur shayaad yeh thapad tumhe yaad dilate rehe kii Priya is now Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor and turns places his hand on priya shoulders and turns to leave… suddenly they hears a one more sound of slap… they turns  and sees

It was shruti who slapped Ashwin and says mai jaanti thi kii tum aaj bhi Priya se hi pyaar karte ho par mujhe laga u really love her and also respects her but I was wrong… and u know what… I have no grumble from you as if u can do this to Priya jisko tum kehte the kii tum pyaar karte ho toh mai… mujhse to tumne kabhi pyaar hi nahi kiya…

Ram again places his hands on Priya shoulders taking her completely in his arms and turns to leave… stops and says yes b.t.w Ashwin thanks…

Priya, Shruti and Ashwin shocks…

Ram continues… Ashwin thanks kii tumne Priya se shaadi nahi kii kyunki… firstly u don't deserve her and if u would have married her… toh tumne shruti kii tarah meri Priya kii life kharab kar di hoti and secondly… vo rishta nahi toota toh Priya mujhe kabhi nahi milti… isliye thanks and just bcoz of this two reasons I'm leaving you… and takes Priya's one hand in his hand and places his other hand on her shoulder and they walk away…

Ram-priya in Parking…

Ram sat in car but Priya is still standing outside the car on driver side… folding her hands…

Ram look at her and says kya hua… madam baithiye mujhe office bhi jaana…

Priya thinking toh ab bhi Ram mujhse apni feelings chhupana chahte hai… par ab nahi… ek din bhi nahi…

She steps forward… opens the gate… and directs (with her hands) Ram to get out of the car… Ram surprised but follows…

Priya sit on the driver side and says Ram baithenge…

Ram: yeh kya majak hai…

Priya: kyu mai drive nahi kar sakti…

Ram: Priya mai drive kar raha hu… tum passenger side…

Priya: sshhh… no more discussion…

Ram surprised with her behavior so again follows (in his heart he was very happy seeing Priya dominating)

As soon as Ram sat in car he starts searching for Pills for anger… priya grabs the one Ram looks at her… Priya shows him the bottle and throws it out…

Ram: yeh kya kiya Priya…

Priya: woh hi kiya jo sehi hai… aur vaise bhi jab mai hu toh aapko inki jarurat nahi… (Ram happy as he for the 1st time felt Priya using her rights of being his wife)

Suddenly Priya turns the car in other direction

Ram; office is not on this way..

Priya: I know… (Ram… then) Priya: bcoz we aren't going to office…

Ram tries to speak something… Priya interrupts and says Ram aap thodi der chhup nahi baith sakte kya… bus pura time bacche ki tarah cha chu cha chu karte rehte hai… and then hands him his i-pad and tells him do one thing search whats the meaning of "RaYa"

Ram : what is "RaYa"

Priya: wo hi search karne ko bola maine…

Ram: no search word exist… Priya it do… u try searching for it or else I'll tell u… and by time u don't find the answer u'll not speak anything…

Ram starts searching for the meaning of "RaYa"

After some time

Car comes to hault… Priya looking at Ram and thinking bilkul baache hai Ram aap… and was staring at him… Ram still busy in finding the meaning…

After some time Priya says so u found the answer…

Ram: no

Priya that means u lost…

Ram: aisa koi word nahi hai…

Priya hai… aayiye mai batati hu…

Now Ram realizes that they were on the hill top and its dusk time… the scene was very beautiful…

Ram says kaha hai answer…

Priya comes close to him completely offguarding him… holds his hand…

Ram was loving this closeness… but controls his emotions and says yeh kya kar rehi ho… she holds his hand firmly and with other hand she was holding the i-pad…

She holding his hands writes… on i-pad

"RAm+priYA=RaYa"  

As soon as Ram saw this he was with tears and was very happy that Priya also Loves him but he says yeh kya majak hai… and separates her from him…

Priya: Ram mai jaanti hu aap bhi mujhse pyaar karte hai bus keh nahi rehe hai…

Ram: Mai tumse… (a pause) pyaar nahi karta (it was very hard for him to say this)

Priya:(thinks Toh aap ab bhi mujhse nahi kehenge toh thik hai)

Ram starts walking towards the car (was with tears)

Priya: Starts walking towards the corner of the hill…

After some time Ram realizes that Priya was not with him so he turns and was shocked to see her standing on the hill top…

Priya was enjoying the sunset… suddenly Ram comes and steps her down and in angry voice says yeh kya tarika hai… gir jaati toh…

Priya smiles and says mar jaati aur kya… accha hi hota aapko yeh samjhothe ka rishta aur nahi nibhana padta…

Ram slaps her hard and says mar jati matlab… tumahri jindagi meri amanat hai tumhare paas… isse khatre mai dalne ka tumhe koi hakk nahi…

Priya was only looking at him… now he realizes vat he said… both looking at each other… eye locked… and soon hugged each other…

He says Priya aage se na kabhi aisa karna aur nahi kbhi aisa kuch kehna… I love you…

Priya jaanti hu Ram… aap mujhse itna pyaar karte hai kii aapka pyaar aapki aankho mai dikhta hai  aur apne issi pyaar par mujhe bharosa tha kii aap mujhe kuch nahi hone denge…

now he kisses her on her cheek (on whcih he slapped) and says sorry... vo gusse ami aur tumhe khone ke darr mai mera haath uth gaya...

Priya: nahi ram sorry ki koi jarurat... vo toh aapka pyaar tha jo mujhe durr jaate aap dekh nahi sake...
again huged each other tightly

hey hope u all like it...
next part... ram came to know it was all sid's plan...
also i wont be able to update for next few days...

and HAPPY DIWALI to all of u...
14shubhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear..
finally raya with each other now..
loved it..
try to update soon...
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful update dear!!!