Fan Fictions

ss journey to my heart (ARHI)Epilogue pg43 13/11 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 52

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
good job!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26ipkkndnaddiya26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ss journey to my heart (ARHI)Epilogue pg43 13/11 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Arnav just sat on his couch  holding his head "what i am doing for last two days ?" he just look at khushi who was sleeping on his bed where he dont like any one to sit at.  he just walk to her sitnext to her "khushi please get up" he heard someone knocking at door .
Arnav: di jao yahan se please i dont want to hear any one right now 
Anjali: chota she will get more sick
Arnav: no di i know how to take care of her i can handle  her you go
Anjali: chota humara baat tou suno
Arnav bola na di jao please 
Anjali: kya hogaya ha iss ko 
LA::di this is not that ASR which we knew
Nani: Pyar hogaya ha chota ko pyar , 
LA: nani ji he love me
Nani: nahi Miss kishap he Love's Khushi ,cannot you see.
Anjaii: nani aap kya bol rahi ha 
Nani: chor do iss ko
MAmi:hello hi bye bye "khushi iss ka kamra mein"
Nani: woh tou kal raat bhi isska saath thi ...she just said and walk away...
LA and Mami look at each other ...phati sari ,khoon se bhari ...ufff
Anjaii yeh khana ha agar yeh hota tou chota ko ... she try to dial his number but it was going switch off...

Arnav : khushi he sat near her hold her hand in his  you know when i fall in love with you he recollected ,  (my first ever video ,i know how to make slide but this is my very first try )
when i saw concern in your eyes for me when i collapse in kitchen ,you very so worried as if your most precious thing is being snatched from you .   during the journey same thing happen to me when you were lost i felt same ... i enjoyed your company you were talking all the time but i was enjoying it . when you  got fever at that time i realized ,if you dont talk to me i will suffocate i felt like you are oxygen to me ... he kissed her head .."khushi i am sorry i left you on road as i was confused i was not able to realize whats wrong with me " he just  felt he was crying  khushi you have conquer my heart .i can fight for you with the whole world he placed his head at her shoulder... he just cry badly ...  "khushi get up  " he just shouted and shakes her 
Anjali: knock door ..Chota  open the door please .. he just had lost his hope he walk and open the door 
Anjali: kya hogaya ha aap ko
Arnav: di muhje ko iss se pyar hogaya ha , you were right di  when you fall in love the world around you change , the world around me is totally change .. i cannot live without her , di she was sick  i felt like as if i will lose her ...
Anjali was just shocked she just close the door as she does not want mami or La to hear... "chota "
Arnav: just  walk  back to khushi .. 
Anjali just scared of his emotions ...she just pray Khushi quickly get up and she just accept him .
Arnav: was just sitting on floor staring at her  and just having a flash back how she was teasing her 
Anjali: chota ..she run her finger in his hair , she will be fine 
Arnav: di she will never be like before .. eating my ears with her bak bak .. 

to be cont  a short update as i was making my first  vm 

Edited by naddiya26 - 15 October 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555bertlaila889roshni77inlwgeetRogerfedererbhavanigunaMerpnikkirox11Irenespencer14aasmanitaragurukhushsree12ArmiRidz4evermistletoe22ramonamdiyachillkelowna16Keanufansiditirosalinda92jankisoni86AplihstokyowaffmzhrArshi1195SAM32sirivalli.tsarozzseabeautyJuicee_Sushiesun2011-floragrace-HonkytonkYazzy91-eiya-Anu*Gayani*Anusparikhniru273maaneetkimeetmonkeydog18-veena.shona-FebruaryFlowerdbr_kmichishilparoxxsharneil92pri12pinkpearlzdeeps_92sparkle2985minimuffin86littlemoisun_shine_girlA.Hajnalkaur94vrindaguptaekiholosanny-beautifulchandana.sdaisydee425avni_barunLoveARRshalini_arshaFAYKHAN29AquaBluez17-Fatz--Zara-Alyaa_27debby_11moon_mineblueopalushankitvc_BlackPearl_RiyaDuttapinky_blueskiestvshowfanmitzi11.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-Soulmate_Sanayoga23priya..Anita..SK1991Abommithemockingblue.chavvi16..Gunjan..IPK..Jennydumasvijiasr08

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
aww! now he wants her to bak bak. n she wants him to say shut up! LOL

shilparoxxnaddiya26

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
all I can say...ClapClapClap...superb ya...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

pri12

IF-Dazzler

pri12

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
niceee

naddiya26

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
awww... khushi, ootho na. dekho, arnav ko tumse pyaar ho gaya. jaldi theek ho jaoDay Dreaming

siditinaddiya26

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Production Intern, EMABC Winner

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
loved da updateClap...thou i dont knw how 2 imgine Arnav all confessin his love bt hey dis is fiction anythin can happen...thanks for remindin me of Arnav on floor n sorry for how he had behaved in dat room...u can well imgine how helpless he luks n feels wen KKG is hurt or faints generally...i loved da passion in his confession...hes a passionate man...all his actions, talk, walk ,anger ,smile(smirk generallyWink) all ooze passion... so pyaar izhaar to dhamaedaar hona chaahiye...dont knw wat all is goona happen monday onwards...bt hope dat its as powerful as everyone of u is creatin...muuuah!!!!
im  gonna watch da VM nw n tell u bout it...

naddiya26

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
superb!!!!!
lovd arnav dearly in this part!!!
hope khushi regains her consciousness soon!!!!
watng fr the nxt part...do update soon!!!!!

naddiya26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top