Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
edited my post on the first page! :D

gah, the episode is epic. the scene is epic. SE/K were so good. Klaus having to compel Stefan again, and again, and again for it to even stick just shows how much Stefan loves Elena. It means everything to him, his love for her is his strength, and is stronger than everything and it's just so epic.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying , everyone. Its amazing how deeply everyone feels moved by not just the sufferers like SE and D but Klaus as well. That is the poignant brilliance of this show's writing and the actors.

Stefan and Elena have something that nobody else has on this show - something that every man and woman wish they had in their relationship. If SE are the true soulmates that they have been shown for two seasons, then, they will find their way back to each-other. Klaus may have turned off Stefan's emotions or his ability to feel but he can never turn off Stefan's heart.

XOXO

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why do I always miss such brilliant topics...🤔
You guys pretty much said it all...that scene is still fresh in my mind...I wanted to cry and say out loud, "klaus you cant do this to stefan, Elena's Stefan"...
Every single scene of this epi was epic in its own way...Stefan pouncing on Rebekah to know about Elena and the Gym scenes were of course terrific...
no denying or even a single doubt about how awesome PW enacted those scenes...he is just doing phenomenal job as Stefan Salvatore...I cannot imagine anyone else as Stefan other than PW...his expressions, his eyes speaks volume...
as far as Elena is concerned, whatever she said to Damon was merely due to shock..she saw it all herself, she is just in a state of shock and now I am sure she and Damon will bring Stefan back...
even the scene between Klaus and Rebekah touched me...He is doing all this just coz he does not want to be lonely anymore...I cant wait for the vampire hunter Michael to be back...
this is going to be fun...
what can I say, the writers of this show just amazes me with each passing week..hats off to them as well!!
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same feeling here!!!! Great post!!

The scene made even a Delena fan like me to think about Stelena for a min!! 👏
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Stefan. 😭 Damon will help him. 
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing like original's approval! 

ehehehheee...

well on serious note, only two kind of people's love  controls stefan's life
1. elena
2. Damon

he loves them unconditionally and they love him equally!