Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw the episode, I felt so bad for Stefan. Klaus was πŸ˜ˆ, the way he compelled Stefan who was fighting so hard to stay his old self. 

All the actors did a good job. Finally PW got to do something different. JM was fantastic as Klaus, wanted to see the diabolical Klaus got him. ND as Elena and Kathrine was good as well.

Now they have awaken the hunter. The future episodes are going to be interesting.
Bluefalls thumbnail
Just watched the episode now. I had tears in my eyes seeing stefan like that. PW was gr88.
Everytime I watch TVD and think so far this is the best scene/episode and in the next week they give us another marvellous episode/scenes. Thursday's Stefan-Elena-Kalus scene is a scene that stays with u in ur mind for a looong time. Fighting ur urge for blood is one thing but he was fighting compulsion of an original vampire which so far nobody has been able to do. Its heartbreaking but at the same time heartwarming also to see stefan in that condition...holding the last bit of humanity and dear love existing inside him.

The Promise of damon to elena in the very last scene was also beautiful.

It was gr888 to read something from ur side after a long time. I m a silent reader of ur posts both in TVD forum and pkyek forum😊.
-Drishti- thumbnail
This episode once again just proves how selfless Stefan is.. he may not have a beating heart, but his love for Elena is enough to make him resist Klaus's compulsion. Hopefully, Elena doesn't lose hope on him, because the day she does, the last of Stefan's humanity will be lost too.
As for Paul, cannot express in words just how BRILLIANT he is as Stefan.. not just the ripper bit, but even his anguish, his guilt, the pain and most importantly, his deep concern for Elena, a concern that goes so deep that he's willing to let go off her, just to protect her from himself. I love this guy <3

brilliant analysis Poco!! (right?)
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i was heart broken to see klaus torturing stef that way...and when he said shut it off...the look in stef s eyes pleading not to

all in all a very exciting episode...guess stef is really bad now...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

" This is fascinating. I have never seen this before. If there is anything stronger than your craving for blood , then, it is your love for this one girl."

-Klaus on Stefan and Elena.

I just wanted to say that this scene of Stefan-Elena -Klaus stood out for me in the entire episode ( besides Damon's sensitive promise to Elena at the end). Someone as supposedly diabolical as Klaus seemed astounded that inspite of being a monster neck deep in blood of innocent people, Stefan's dead heart beats for Elena. Stefan is compelled, ordered, enslaved , on remote control and yet he fights himself with all that he has left to save Elena from himself. Stefan is not Stefan anymore but he is still Elena's Stefan. Klaus  looked so frustrated and ready to kill when Stefan refused to obey him and turn off his feelings. He had to literally pin Stefan to a wall and look into his eyes to control him.

More than feeling bad for Stefan and Elena as star crossed lovers , you feel bad for Stefan as a person. All said and done, he doesn't deserve the shit that is happening to him. He deserves to be loved and taken away from this darkness. He deserves to be taken back into the wings of Damon and Elena. He was a very disturbing sight to watch in that gym when Klaus literally emotionally and psychologically tortured him in front of Elena. PW is a terrific actor and he moved that scene. Its good that Elena saw with her own eyes what is happening with Stefan and just why he cannot come back.

It was depressing. It really was. As much as am in love with Klaus, i wish Damon just pulls his heart out and takes away his little brother away from this living hell where he even breathes only because Klaus allows him to.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Lovely lovely analysis Pocu!

Even at his darkest, worst, most dangerous self, Stefan fights, and he fights just for Elena. He doesn't care whether he can return to the Stefan Elena knew, but he'll still protect her no matter what. He's been compelled to feed on her, and that Stefan inside him makes him fight the urge, Elena makes him fight that side, which unfortunately is a part of his very being. His love for Elena is stronger than the thirst for blood, and that keeps the Stefan we all love alive inside Ripper Stefan.
Despite the fact that Klaus wants to control every move of Stefan's, take him away from everyone he loves, he just CANNOT kill that Stefan, and he cannot get that love out of his heart.

And yeah, in all this it's Stefan who's suffering the most. Cause he has no one, he doesn't even know whether he'll ever be able to return, and he has to face that side of himself everyday, that he hates the most.. He's getting all this crap for just protecting the ones he loves absolutely selflessly.
It was one of the saddest episodes of TVD as a whole, the scene in the gym just makes you cry when you see Stefan struggling to save Elena, and that too from himself. He wants to save her, but it's so unfortunate that it's from him that she needs to be saved. PW is just phenomenal, and simply brilliant as Stefan. There's nobody as perfect as him when it comes to portraying such a diverse range of emotions. His eyes just speak volumes, even without dialogues.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gawsh what an episode!
I was like literally screaming and crying loud when Stefan was fighting back!
I felt sooo bad for him :( PW is just amazing!
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
pinky i m here after pyek😊😊

its good that elena saw by herself what's going on with stefan n even if he refuse to do some thing klaus control his mind again n again. episode was very good n i hope next week it will be more interesting that vampire hunter will be in
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

As usual is analysis is outstanding πŸ‘

I almost cried seeing Stefan yesterday  specially when he said, "i owe you everything, because you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up" πŸ‘
he was fighting it so badly and you are right, he doesn't deserves this at all. I felt soo bad for him and Elena as well. In such a moment of danger, she still stick to Stefan no matter what, trying to pull his humanity back. it was awesome. and Klaus klaus.. πŸ₯±
One thing I must say he's soo perfect in being so scary and lethal. I absolutely loved Damon as well. the way he said in the last part, "I promise I will never leave you again." and by seeing the promo it shows Damon and Elena is going to try hard getting the old Stefan back. Doesn't matter how hurt elena is she wont give up. Im loving the show β€οΈ

Thank you😳. PW is an outstanding actor and his portrayal of Stefan , especially in this season gets to you. His suffering and his sacrifices make you wonder if its possible to be capable of such endurance. Elena and Damon should not let go of Stefan , come what may. If they do , there is no way he can find his way back home again.

Klaus is sexy evil and that is that. No point in going moralistic over him until we see his soft layers.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I just saw the episode, I felt so bad for Stefan. Klaus was πŸ˜ˆ, the way he compelled Stefan who was fighting so hard to stay his old self. 

All the actors did a good job. Finally PW got to do something different. JM was fantastic as Klaus, wanted to see the diabolical Klaus got him. ND as Elena and Kathrine was good as well.

Now they have awaken the hunter. The future episodes are going to be interesting.

Thank you. Klaus is a master planner and he is doing to Stefan what their contract was. PW is owning this season and season 3 has got everyone on tenterhooks. Can't wait for the hunter to show up. πŸ˜ƒ
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another awesomee post Poco!

I totally agree with you! This week's episode has to be one of my favourites this season and has to be one of the most emotional this season too by far!

Hats off to Paul, he's a very talented actor and he plays all his roles remarkably, whether its the role of a brother, a lover and now the ripper!

I was on the verge of crying while watching the episode yesterday! Im not surprised Klaus was fascinated by SE! He probably has never seen a vampire who is so willing to change what he is for a girl that he loves! He's probably never come across someone with enough willpower and determination to go against their nature and NOT kill!

And i found the conversation between Klaus and Rebecca very interesting actually! Klaus is making all these hybrids because he doesn't want to be alone so the guy has feelings! and so this gives me hope and i refuse to believe that Stefan and Elena won't get back together! No matter how cute i found the DE scene at the end of the episode, i do believe Stefan and Elena will be back together soon! - we just need Micheal to awaken soon! I can't wait to see what he does!