The Vampire Diaries

This is fascinating.- Klaus on Stefan-Elena.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
" This is fascinating. I have never seen this before. If there is anything stronger than your craving for blood , then, it is your love for this one girl."

-Klaus on Stefan and Elena.

I just wanted to say that this scene of Stefan-Elena -Klaus stood out for me in the entire episode ( besides Damon's sensitive promise to Elena at the end). Someone as supposedly diabolical as Klaus seemed astounded that inspite of being a monster neck deep in blood of innocent people, Stefan's dead heart beats for Elena. Stefan is compelled, ordered, enslaved , on remote control and yet he fights himself with all that he has left to save Elena from himself. Stefan is not Stefan anymore but he is still Elena's Stefan. Klaus  looked so frustrated and ready to kill when Stefan refused to obey him and turn off his feelings. He had to literally pin Stefan to a wall and look into his eyes to control him.

More than feeling bad for Stefan and Elena as star crossed lovers , you feel bad for Stefan as a person. All said and done, he doesn't deserve the shit that is happening to him. He deserves to be loved and taken away from this darkness. He deserves to be taken back into the wings of Damon and Elena. He was a very disturbing sight to watch in that gym when Klaus literally emotionally and psychologically tortured him in front of Elena. PW is a terrific actor and he moved that scene. Its good that Elena saw with her own eyes what is happening with Stefan and just why he cannot come back.

It was depressing. It really was. As much as am in love with Klaus, i wish Damon just pulls his heart out and takes away his little brother away from this living hell where he even breathes only because Klaus allows him to.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh.em.gee. I am looking forward to the epicness that is this scene now. seriously. I will edit this once I have watched the episode.

*edited*

oh.my.gosh. Klaus understanding the lengths Stefan would go through to save Elena was the highlight. I mean, when the villain can recognise the epicness of the love Stefan has for Elena, you know it means something. and I think Klaus respects him for that, and hates Elena for it because Klaus likes Stefan, likes working with him, being his friend/brother. 

Some part of Stefan, underneath the compulsion is going to rebel and force it's way out over the season, fighting to love Elena like he wants too. He's fought Klaus' compulsion once, he'll try to do it again, underneath switching it 'off'.
Edited by Anhdara13 - 12 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG i wanna watch the episode sooner bt im so scared that stefan will be back and no delena 🥺

bt shame stefan has suffered so much 🤔 cant wait to watch it!
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree to each nd every word of yours.

Even Klaus is shocked/surprised/angry at the fact that Stefan can control all his craving just for one girl.

"All said and done, he doesn't deserve the shit that is happening to him. He deserves to be loved and taken away from this darkness"

SOOO true! He doesnt deserves even 2% of all whats happening to him. I wish i was in Damon's place, i wouldve ripped Klaus' heart out waaay back!

And i have absolutely NO words left to praise Paul.
This ripper side of Stefan is bringing the best out of PW with every passing episode. Its safe to call PW the perfect choice for Stefan. No one, nd i mean it, no one would have depicted Stefan such amazingly as PW has. Hats off to him for actually making me cry when Stefan was resisting all that compulsion.

There's a reason why Stefan nd Elena are 'soul mates' <3

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anhdara13

oh.em.gee. I am looking forward to the epicness that is this scene now. seriously. I will edit this once I have watched the episode.

Do come back and tell me what you think. PW totally KILLED it with his performance and amply supported by JM and ND. Subtly powerful and very intense.

Stefan is back in MF next week and Elena is plotting with Damon to lock him up. Yippie! 😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

OMG i wanna watch the episode sooner bt im so scared that stefan will be back and no delena 🥺

bt shame stefan has suffered so much 🤔 cant wait to watch it!

Don't worry about the ships - SE or DE. The soulmates , whoever they are , will find their way to each-other. Right now, saving Stefan and tackling the Originals is important.

Yeah, Stefan is suffering but he asked for it - in return for Damon's life. 😊

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

I agree to each nd every word of yours.

Even Klaus is shocked/surprised/angry at the fact that Stefan can control all his craving just for one girl.

"All said and done, he doesn't deserve the shit that is happening to him. He deserves to be loved and taken away from this darkness"

SOOO true! He doesnt deserves even 2% of all whats happening to him. I wish i was in Damon's place, i wouldve ripped Klaus' heart out waaay back!

And i have absolutely NO words left to praise Paul.
This ripper side of Stefan is bringing the best out of PW with every passing episode. Its safe to call PW the perfect choice for Stefan. No one, nd i mean it, no one would have depicted Stefan such amazingly as PW has. Hats off to him for actually making me cry when Stefan was resisting all that compulsion.

There's a reason why Stefan nd Elena are 'soul mates' <3

Thank you. Klaus is a lonely soul and i refuse to believe that he doesn't want to be loved. Stefan's love for Elena both angers and fascinates him - simply because he doesn't know what it is like to love and be loved. Maybe he is even a tad jealous of SE.

PW of course is excellent and hell yeah, season 3 belongs to Stefan /PW. 😊

-Gayathri- thumbnail
Hey Pink Chocalate! , Great post!! I always love reading your takes!😊

Today episode simply brought me into tears! Couldn't just see all of them in trouble..esp I cldnt see the way klaus was torturing Stefan :(( OMGG that was just too much to handle it :( Yes Paul was simply mind blowing in those scenes..cld completely feel the hell thrown at him and definitely like you said, he doesnt deserve it..I hope Damon finds a way out ..the promo seems to be interesting, need to see that! and also yes, klaus was astounded to see that even after doing all that he cld do to make stefan feed on elena still he was protecting her from himself! That's the power of Stefan's love for Elena! They are indeed soulmates..this was proven again!

and btw, I see some posts which stated about Elena's behavior at the end, I mean it was said why she says to Damon- "Stefan is gone forever! " According to me, she said that because, she saw with her own eyes how Stefan was forced on a heavy compulsion..and she realized klaus is indeed so dangerous that he took her Stefan from him! :( But I guess from the promo she and Damon are still looking for ways to bring him back.So there is still hope.Well, I would love to read your take on this one..😊

Thanks for this post! Keep posting like this..love reading them..😳

Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gayathri-

Hey Pink Chocalate! , Great post!! I always love reading your takes!😊

Today episode simply brought me into tears! Couldn't just see all of them in trouble..esp I cldnt see the way klaus was torturing Stefan :(( OMGG that was just too much to handle it :( Yes Paul was simply mind blowing in those scenes..cld completely feel the hell thrown at him and definitely like you said, he doesnt deserve it..I hope Damon finds a way out ..the promo seems to be interesting, need to see that! and also yes, klaus was astounded to see that even after doing all that he cld do to make stefan feed on elena still he was protecting her from himself! That's the power of Stefan's love for Elena! They are indeed soulmates..this was proven again!

and btw, I see some posts which stated about Elena's behavior at the end, I mean it was said why she says to Damon- "Stefan is gone forever! " According to me, she said that because, she saw with her own eyes how Stefan was forced on a heavy compulsion..and she realized klaus is indeed so dangerous that he took her Stefan from him! :( But I guess from the promo she and Damon are still looking for ways to bring him back.So there is still hope.Well, I would love to read your take on this one..😊

Thanks for this post! Keep posting like this..love reading them..😳

Thank you. 😳... in a way , everyone suffered this Thursday. Klaus had everyone running for their and their loved ones' lives. But of course, the utmost suffering came to Stefan. Elena's Stefan refuses to let Stefan go and Klaus hates that. Klaus fails to understand that just why inspite of all the darkness and evil that he has thrown Stefan into , he just can't stop caring about Elena. Its unlikely that Klaus will ever believe that Stefan can stop loving Elena and he has seen it with his own eyes.

Stefan attacked Klaus TWICE to safeguard Elena and that really pissed him off. If Klaus still can't understand that he cannot control Stefan's 'Elena' side , then what can one say?

As for Elena saying that Stefan is lost forever , its a momentary shocked emotional reaction. Just like the one Damon gave when he saw Stefan kill Andie and refuse to come back. But later, when Stefan saved Damon's life, he understood that Stefan is Stefan and he can still be brought back. Similarly, Elena has seen Stefan rip two people and Klaus turn off his humanity. She is in a shock like Damon was on seeing how lost Stefan is. But that doesn't mean she will give up on him. At least that is what the new promo suggests- she  will get Stefan locked up at any cost - even if that means falling off a flight off stairs.

When you have seen an angel shining bright , it is hard to see him fall and even harder to hold on to the faith that he will shine back. Simple.

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As usual is analysis is outstanding 👏
I almost cried seeing Stefan yesterday  specially when he said, "i owe you everything, because you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up" 👏
he was fighting it so badly and you are right, he doesn't deserves this at all. I felt soo bad for him and Elena as well. In such a moment of danger, she still stick to Stefan no matter what, trying to pull his humanity back. it was awesome. and Klaus klaus.. 🥱
One thing I must say he's soo perfect in being so scary and lethal. I absolutely loved Damon as well. the way he said in the last part, "I promise I will never leave you again." and by seeing the promo it shows Damon and Elena is going to try hard getting the old Stefan back. Doesn't matter how hurt elena is she wont give up. Im loving the show ❤️