The Vampire Diaries

This is fascinating.- Klaus on Stefan-Elena.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
" This is fascinating. I have never seen this before. If there is anything stronger than your craving for blood , then, it is your love for this one girl."

-Klaus on Stefan and Elena.

I just wanted to say that this scene of Stefan-Elena -Klaus stood out for me in the entire episode ( besides Damon's sensitive promise to Elena at the end). Someone as supposedly diabolical as Klaus seemed astounded that inspite of being a monster neck deep in blood of innocent people, Stefan's dead heart beats for Elena. Stefan is compelled, ordered, enslaved , on remote control and yet he fights himself with all that he has left to save Elena from himself. Stefan is not Stefan anymore but he is still Elena's Stefan. Klaus  looked so frustrated and ready to kill when Stefan refused to obey him and turn off his feelings. He had to literally pin Stefan to a wall and look into his eyes to control him.

More than feeling bad for Stefan and Elena as star crossed lovers , you feel bad for Stefan as a person. All said and done, he doesn't deserve the shit that is happening to him. He deserves to be loved and taken away from this darkness. He deserves to be taken back into the wings of Damon and Elena. He was a very disturbing sight to watch in that gym when Klaus literally emotionally and psychologically tortured him in front of Elena. PW is a terrific actor and he moved that scene. Its good that Elena saw with her own eyes what is happening with Stefan and just why he cannot come back.

It was depressing. It really was. As much as am in love with Klaus, i wish Damon just pulls his heart out and takes away his little brother away from this living hell where he even breathes only because Klaus allows him to.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by PinkChocolate - 14 October 2011 at 2:41am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanalubslubsykashevcutemug.SmokeySilence.rekhab25Nikki_C-Gayathri--kavita-RadiantTreasure-scarlett-Ann_92-Kruti.S-Anhdara13snitchseekerhukshila.Reshama.Fantasia.-Drishti-qazplmRolzz-Hoor-amna malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is fascinating.- Klaus on Stefan-Elena." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
oh.em.gee. I am looking forward to the epicness that is this scene now. seriously. I will edit this once I have watched the episode.

*edited*

oh.my.gosh. Klaus understanding the lengths Stefan would go through to save Elena was the highlight. I mean, when the villain can recognise the epicness of the love Stefan has for Elena, you know it means something. and I think Klaus respects him for that, and hates Elena for it because Klaus likes Stefan, likes working with him, being his friend/brother. 

Some part of Stefan, underneath the compulsion is going to rebel and force it's way out over the season, fighting to love Elena like he wants too. He's fought Klaus' compulsion once, he'll try to do it again, underneath switching it 'off'.

Edited by Anhdara13 - 16 October 2011 at 3:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy-Kruti.S-RolzzqazplmTheBlackJaguar

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
OMG i wanna watch the episode sooner bt im so scared that stefan will be back and no delena Broken Heart

bt shame stefan has suffered so much Ermm cant wait to watch it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I agree to each nd every word of yours.

Even Klaus is shocked/surprised/angry at the fact that Stefan can control all his craving just for one girl.

"All said and done, he doesn't deserve the shit that is happening to him. He deserves to be loved and taken away from this darkness"

SOOO true! He doesnt deserves even 2% of all whats happening to him. I wish i was in Damon's place, i wouldve ripped Klaus' heart out waaay back! Approve

And i have absolutely NO words left to praise Paul.
This ripper side of Stefan is bringing the best out of PW with every passing episode. Its safe to call PW the perfect choice for Stefan. No one, nd i mean it, no one would have depicted Stefan such amazingly as PW has. Hats off to him for actually making me cry when Stefan was resisting all that compulsion.

There's a reason why Stefan nd Elena are 'soul mates' <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsykashevChand_Ni-Kruti.S-Anhdara13qazplmTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

oh.em.gee. I am looking forward to the epicness that is this scene now. seriously. I will edit this once I have watched the episode.

Do come back and tell me what you think. PW totally KILLED it with his performance and amply supported by JM and ND. Subtly powerful and very intense.

Stefan is back in MF next week and Elena is plotting with Damon to lock him up. Yippie! LOL

lubslubsykashevAnhdara13-Kruti.S-qazplmaa123.80Nadz_YuNalover

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

OMG i wanna watch the episode sooner bt im so scared that stefan will be back and no delena Broken Heart

bt shame stefan has suffered so much Ermm cant wait to watch it!

Don't worry about the ships - SE or DE. The soulmates , whoever they are , will find their way to each-other. Right now, saving Stefan and tackling the Originals is important.

Yeah, Stefan is suffering but he asked for it - in return for Damon's life. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev.SmokeySilence.hukshila-Kruti.S-Nadz_YuNalover

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

I agree to each nd every word of yours.

Even Klaus is shocked/surprised/angry at the fact that Stefan can control all his craving just for one girl.

"All said and done, he doesn't deserve the shit that is happening to him. He deserves to be loved and taken away from this darkness"

SOOO true! He doesnt deserves even 2% of all whats happening to him. I wish i was in Damon's place, i wouldve ripped Klaus' heart out waaay back! Approve

And i have absolutely NO words left to praise Paul.
This ripper side of Stefan is bringing the best out of PW with every passing episode. Its safe to call PW the perfect choice for Stefan. No one, nd i mean it, no one would have depicted Stefan such amazingly as PW has. Hats off to him for actually making me cry when Stefan was resisting all that compulsion.

There's a reason why Stefan nd Elena are 'soul mates' <3

Thank you. Klaus is a lonely soul and i refuse to believe that he doesn't want to be loved. Stefan's love for Elena both angers and fascinates him - simply because he doesn't know what it is like to love and be loved. Maybe he is even a tad jealous of SE.

PW of course is excellent and hell yeah, season 3 belongs to Stefan /PW. Smile

lubslubsykashevhukshila-Kruti.S-qazplm-Hoor-aa123.80

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hey Pink Chocalate! , Great post!! I always love reading your takes!Smile

Today episode simply brought me into tears! Couldn't just see all of them in trouble..esp I cldnt see the way klaus was torturing Stefan :(( OMGG that was just too much to handle it :( Yes Paul was simply mind blowing in those scenes..cld completely feel the hell thrown at him and definitely like you said, he doesnt deserve it..I hope Damon finds a way out ..the promo seems to be interesting, need to see that! and also yes, klaus was astounded to see that even after doing all that he cld do to make stefan feed on elena still he was protecting her from himself! That's the power of Stefan's love for Elena! They are indeed soulmates..this was proven again!

and btw, I see some posts which stated about Elena's behavior at the end, I mean it was said why she says to Damon- "Stefan is gone forever! " According to me, she said that because, she saw with her own eyes how Stefan was forced on a heavy compulsion..and she realized klaus is indeed so dangerous that he took her Stefan from him! :( But I guess from the promo she and Damon are still looking for ways to bring him back.So there is still hope.Well, I would love to read your take on this one..Smile

Thanks for this post! Keep posting like this..love reading them..Embarrassed

Edited by -Gayathri- - 14 October 2011 at 4:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsykashev-Kruti.S-qazplmaa123.80Real.MadridRolzzTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top