Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pace of the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
How do you think is the pace of the show?

Are they going to fast with Nidhi feeling happy being her expressions seems to be taking her like a breeze with happiness where someone seems to be happy in thoughts of someone

Ashutosh has been the same interns of expressions but a slight lost in thinking about nidhi's actions but its purly about her tactics and more on the funny instances since mallika also asked him why he was smiling

The bg score music also adds to the pace of the show in terms  of leading the viewers to see that these two would some day see beyond just a mentor sr doc or colleague to falling in love and subtle romance  

Do share your thought

Edited by shanti05 - 13 October 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarpmenonShiningStar18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pace of the show" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
i m confused abt the pace with which  A-N story is moving..

For A its too fast.. and for N.. its okay.. she has mixed feelings and not clearly romantic.. 

A's feelings r confusing.. he is missing N bt also its clear tht he isnt actually thr already..

so I think its long way to go for both A-N

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I think Ashu doesn't want to loose a doctor like her but they didn't show her much doing her intership since she has been in the childrens ward for just a couple of scenes and only interacted with shehensha , the pace was a little haste there I felt

Nidhi is just wondering that how can dr hard stone start being so nice or at least he seemed to be concern about her leaving the hospital

Her reactions are still more of that can I change this person to be more cheerful with life 

But when the bg score runs and their smiles seem to show more of that the future will be an usual bonding between two people who are poles apart

Still I would want the changes developments to be a little slower or maybe I am. Seeing it move a little faster than usual subtle romance I am looking for 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I think.. the pace for the show as a whole is good..!! I like it...

But i think.. Ashu.. remembering Nidhis cute antics ...n smiling.. is a bit too early.. in the day... same way i felt that him looking longingly as Nidhi left..was also a lil early in the day..!

Nidhi on the other side  ...her feelings are being shown growing properly n in tandem to the flow...!! She isnt FEELING about Ashu or thinking about him... jus the realisation that Doc Hardstone.. does have a heart in him..!! I think she is in the idolisation phase...

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
The turns the show is taking is getting some pivitol focus
With Nidhi getting back to the hospital ,and some where Ashu realizing that she is needed around the unusual bonding may start I hope the show more about the mixed feeling Ashu has as his expression speak a lot

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

The turns the show is taking is getting some pivitol focus
With Nidhi getting back to the hospital ,and some where Ashu realizing that she is needed around the unusual bonding may start I hope the show more about the mixed feeling Ashu has as his expression speak a lot

Yep.. .mixed feeling...Smile

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I feel they have to slow down at many areas,
Somewhere Ashu's character is faling in place with his sensitiveness to understanding relastionship,

The issues with the kids going hungry was a little uncalled and Dr. Nidhi leaving and returning went so fast,

I do want them to show some depth in their individual personalities and people surrounding them

I hope teh creatives can measure this aspect and see what the characters and the story is trying to convey and slow down with the way the love  between genre is being portrayed here ..

People from all age groups watch this show and if the show is an adaptation of DK which had limited episodes , this show needs to have a balance of many factors to lengthen the life span of this show

I would also want Ashutosh and Nidhi and many characters surrounding them to be shown flowing smoothing with the script and  less haste which is shown at several places

The show can have high points but at needed junctures and feelings gradualy developed and may be without the knowledge of the happenings and understanding why they coud be meant for each other

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.