'Mohabbat' AR OPEN FF - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kashluv4ever

i would cont. but don't have any ideas and don't want riddz to forget her memory even though the idea was good😳
agar aisa nai karna hai toh ...aisa karo ki riddima ko jab hosh aata hai ta armaan kodekhti hai taking care of her..toh woh khush hojati hai..then anjali aake usse bolti hia ki aise kyun kiya ...awaaz dekar boldeti ..then she remembers armaan ne kya bola tha aur woh naraz hojati hia..armaan puchta hai toh ...rudely bolti hia..armaan also realizes his mistake ...then armaan starts to make up his mistakes.

i guess you can use this.baaki tum ismein kaafi changes kar sakti ho

love
sammy
Edited by sammy4u - 12 years ago

great concept and start!!!!

hey guyz i actually want someone else to cont. kyunki im totally blank and i like ur guys ideas but i don't think i want AR together so fast but wanna see armaan concerned for ridz and it should be more about are riddzzy because in dmg its always armaan. can someone plz cont. its a request cause i don't thimk i might be able to cont so fast, i have some other problems to deal with right now and im trying my best to updated a dangerous game, don't worry i wont leave that incomplete but write now i dont want this ff to close and also want to see ur ideas so please some one cont. plzzzπŸ˜”πŸ˜³ Edited by kashluv4ever - 12 years ago
Amazing part... loved it. Loved the concept. Please continue soon, eagerly waiting 4 the next part.
Thank u, take care.  
Alright so i really needed some inspiration and i am inspired...so here are my two cents...please ignore the mistakes:

Armaan saw Ridhimma in a bloody state and panic rose within him. He did not know what to do. At one moment, he stood frozen and at another, his body reacted and he was at her side however late. Anjie was already by her side taking her to the OT. Armaan just stood their shocked at the sudden occurence.

Ridhimma had a hard time breathing. She could make out the vague words and the constant call of her name. Armaan? she whispered. She attempted to speak and yet no words came out. Tears welled up due to the pain and a sob escaped her lips. Armaan...she wanted to call out and yet no words came out still. Then as if a sudden jolt came over her body and she remembered what he said. His hurtful words echoed in her mind as she lost consciousness and escaped to the world where Armaan wanted her. Where she did not need to feel so dejected by Armaan...where he did not have the power to hurt her...

Armaan's heart wrenched as he heard a sob escape Ridhimma's lips. "Ridhimma..." he whispered as he walked right beside all the doctors that were taking her to the OT...he could only utter this one name while his heart was screaming with agony as he remembered the last words he said to her...No, no, no, no, you can't leave me now...These thoughts crossed his mind as his heart thudded in anticipation of what was to come.

Dr. Kirti came out of the OT with the sullen expression. She was talking to one of the nurses as she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to find a worried looking Anjali. She gave her a small smile and said, "Hosh aane ke baad hi pata chalega...waise to under observation hain..." Armaan didn't need to hear more as he closed his eyes. He didn't want this. Yes, he was angry but he never meant for her to get burnt like that. Yes, he wanted her to hurt like him but never like this. How could he even say things about her death? How? He can never wish her death! She completed him. Her death meant that he would die which was something he was wishing everyday since they separated due to a misunderstanding. He never wanted this. He turned around and walked towards the fire escape, his back to everyone, as a tear rolled out of his eyes.

Ridhimma's body eased and she was floating. She opened her eyes to see clouds surrounding her. Am I dead? she wondered. Is this heaven? her thoughts were interrupted as she heard voices. She concentrated to clearly comprehend what they were saying. The voices were laughing with glee. She turned around and walked towards them in hope to find her answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

56 Hours later:
"Everything seems to be normal..." Dr. Kirti trailed off almost whispering to herself. Atul, Anjali, Muskaan and Rahul stood in anticipation. "If everything is normal then why isn't she waking up?" Dr. Anjali interrupted. Dr. Kirti shook her head as she sighed in exhaustion and exited the room. Anjali followed her, "Dr. Kirti can't something be done?"

Kirti looked at the concerned intern and patted her shoulder. Then as if a question formed on her face, she looked around. "Dr. Anjali I have to ask you something...will you honestly answer me?" Anjali nodded. "Sometimes it depends on the patient's will as well. If the patient is willing to fight really hard then it's alright. Dr. Ridimma is in temporary coma and she should be awake by now unless she herself is depress in which case, patients choose fantasy over reality." Anjali saw what Kirti was hinting at and she looked down. "I don't think Ridzi had that problem. Wo humesha kush rehti thi aur sabko hasati thi. Haan, kuch dino se thodi preshaan lag rahi thi magar mujhe nahi lagta ki aisi to koi baat nahi thi..."

Kirti sighed again, "we better hope that because if that's the case then there's no guarantee at when she will awake. Now only god can do something." She patted Anjali's shoulder again in assurance and left. The four intern looked at each other worried at their friend's condition. Muskaan came forward to comfort her and the other two guys said reassurring words to calm her. Unbeknownst to them, Armaan heard everything...

Kirti's words rang in his ears. He could not believe it! Was he the reason for ridhimma's unconsciousness? Was he the reason she didn't want to wake up? The more he questioned himself, the more it became cleared. The more he wanted to deny it, the more it became obvious. The words that came out of anger had become the reason the love of his life was on the hospital bed, lying lifeless. The one thing he wanted to protect dearly was the one thing he had hurt the most. He took his face in his palms and felt the feeling of anguish rise in him. He looked up at the idol of god and he prayed silently, pleading the gods to give him his love back, pleading the god to wake his love up...

Two hours passed as he prayed silently in front of the idol. He felt a comforting touch on his shoulder and Rahul stood there. He was the last person Armaan wanted to see. Rahul sat beside him, "Anjali is on duty right now and will not be back for an hour. The others are going with me to get some food and we told the nurse to keep an eye on Ridhimma's condition. You have an hour. The nurse probably will leave you alone. Use the time wisely..." he walked off saying that. Armaan couldn't believe what Rahul said. He looked at the idol and thanked the god for sending Rahul as an angel at that moment no matter how annoying he was usually.

He entered to see his basket lying lifeless on the hospital bed. She was clad in hospital attire. Her rosy cheeks and slow rise of shoulders were the only indication of her being alive. He took her small hands in his hand and looked at her frail body and then whispered, "Please don't leave me. Come back...I need you...come on, I will apologize for every mistake that I ever made. I will apologize for every lie that I ever told. I will apologize for every hurt. Just please don't leave me." he pleaded as he held her right hand firmly...

Ridhimma heard distinctly familiar voices and she was shocked at what she saw. She saw Armaan and herself. Both happily laughing. Armaan chasing her at the beach. She moved forward to get a better view. She saw herself being caught in Armaan's embrace and she smiled. Was heaven really this beautiful? If she could live like this then she is ok with death...she moved a little forward to see the writing written on the sand. It said, "Till death do us apart..." Ridhimma looked confused at that. Death? Panic rose in her...was Armaan alright? It took only a moment to recollect what had happened. She was injured. The fantasy that she saw in front of her was a mere recreation of her desires. She sighed, if only reality was this beautiful.

She heard someone calling her name and suddenly it grew dark around her. She was not dead yet. She had to wake up. She gasped for breath as she saw a small light. She ran towards it and it got bigger and brighter. As she reached for the light, she squinted her eyes at the brightness.

She slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a hopital. She groaned in pain as she tried to sit up. She noticed her hand being pulled and she realized that she was looking at the eyes of no one other than him.

They both stared for a moment, as if trying to savor it for the rest of their life. suddenly the beeping of the machine broke their trance and Ridhimma freed her hand from his grip. Armaan was just happy to see her. She had come back for him. He smiled through his tears and moved forward to wrap her hands around her however her right hand shot up in objection. she wasn't happy to see him like he was happy to see her. She was glaring at him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so first i would like to say that i really liked the concept...it was really great and this is where i stop so you creative ppl out there, please cont.😳

A/N: This part was written keeping KaSh in mind since shilpa did play Ridz role at that time...and Ridz at that time was a character that I really liked😊
Edited by act12 - 12 years ago
@act12 - omg I can't belive that you of all people will cont. this...is this my lucky day? I loved it alot...but i am surprised, you should continue your ArSh FFs too as everyone is waiting...what a lovely and heart wrenching update...keep it up =)
amazing update!!!!!
loved it.

amzing update love it
jana gr8
plz pm me to plz
maria
great update u were better than me😊