****Tere mere darmiyan Kuch toh Baaki hai****

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!Embarrassed

Well...we have a one hour episode to look forward to and i am already going crazzzyyy over the precap sceneSilly...sooo now trying to shift my attention from it...here i am to post this thread!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok where should i startStar...I just loveddd the way ashutosh tried to hide his disappointment and still said that he was sad at losing a good doctor...Also like a True gentleman he apologised for scolding nidhi and nidhi ji was sooo sweet to say that IT WAS HIS HAK TO DO SOO!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

And ofcourse coming to my fav scene!Embarrassed

THE HANDSHAKE!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Sorry not the hand shake...But the AFTER EFFECT IT HAD ON THEM!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Nidhi staring at her hand outside ashu's office and ashu jii gazing at his feeling the warmth of her TOUCH!...Wah wah...dil garden garden ho gayaa!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Aur khushi mein bas yahi gaaney ko mann hua...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kuchh toh baaki hai, kuchh toh baaki haiTongue

sab khatm hoke bhi tere mere darmiyaan
kuchh toh baaki hai, kuchh toh baaki haiBlushing

sab khatm hoke bhi tere mere darmiyaan
kuchh toh baaki hai, kuchh toh baaki haiDancing

kahin toh kasak aisi dil mein baaki haiDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evapari_15yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "****Tere mere darmiyan Kuch toh Baaki hai****" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Nice thread ashimaClap..

That scene was beautiful...nd the feelings of both on separation was evident through their actions n expressions..

N i liked ashutosh being sad as she did not choose to be a doc. His 'disappointment' was there for the whole hospital scene..

I dun know what else to say..but i simply loved the epi.. Simple, sad yet sweet...

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Nice thread ashimaClap..

That scene was beautiful...nd the feelings of both on separation was evident through their actions n expressions..

N i liked ashutosh being sad as she did not choose to be a doc. His 'disappointment' was there for the whole hospital scene..

I dun know what else to say..but i simply loved the epi.. Simple, sad yet sweet...
Glad u liked the thread!EmbarrassedYaa he was disappointed and i loved it as he peaked from the window and saw her go!OuchSahi kahaa it was SAD BUT SWEET!ClapStar

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Beautiful... post dear.. n so sweet..!!

I hope we get some good VM on this song.. did b perfect..!

I albeit.. wanna sing a more rooomantic song..
   'Mere hath.. mein.. tera hath hai.. sari jannate.. mere sath hai'

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
N yea..forgot to say one thing..

'tere mere darmiyaan hone ko ..kuch nahi abhi bohot kuch hai baaki''Wink

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Beautiful... post dear.. n so sweet..!!

I hope we get some good VM on this song.. did b perfect..!

I albeit.. wanna sing a more rooomantic song..
   'Mere hath.. mein.. tera hath hai.. sari jannate.. mere sath hai'
Oh yaa a VM would be perfect!EmbarrassedHmm even that song is apt!Tongue

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

N yea..forgot to say one thing..

'tere mere darmiyaan hone ko ..kuch nahi abhi bohot kuch hai baaki''Wink
Well said...Abhi toh BAHOT KUCH BAAKI HAI!WinkBig smileTongueClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.