Forum To Be Closed-Please Read

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

As everyone knows the show finished a long time back and even the forum is barely active apart from few threads. Hence we have decided to lock the BMTD section. I know many are attached to this section and it will be sad to see it getting closed but I think its appropriate timing now.

If anyone wants any thread to be moved in other section kindly post it under this thread so it can be done.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by *Shruti* - 13 October 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nandiniraizaadastarsanjana-Shankar-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum To Be Closed-Please Read" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

svini

svini

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
cld u plz tell me ,if d forum is closed,tht means bmtd will no longer be in the archieved section...nd we will br nt able to see all the threads or we will be nt able to post any new topic...

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svini

cld u plz tell me ,if d forum is closed,tht means bmtd will no longer be in the archieved section...nd we will br nt able to see all the threads or we will be nt able to post any new topic...
it will still be in archived section and u can see everything but u just cannot post. 

When will it be closed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top