Balika Vadhu

Twist in Balika Vadhu

nylotto thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As of my knowledge it will work as Kuch Kuch Hota Hai movie story... Gauri will die during pregnancy or in accident after a child... then gauri will except that child...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nylotto

As of my knowledge it will work as Kuch Kuch Hota Hai movie story... Gauri will die during pregnancy or in accident after a child... then gauri will except that child...

u mean to say Anandi accept the child after gauri's death..
Atleast the twist isn't following DARR .. I love you J - J - J - J - J - Jagaat hahaha or is?
nylotto thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drphill

Atleast the twist isn't following DARR .. I love you J - J - J - J - J - Jagaat hahaha or is?

of course... anandi is a one kind of tissue paper... whenever and however you want to use, you can use it in this character... She will adopt everything... they have to show little bit reality... Do you find any girl in whole world like Anandi's character? of course not... If they will continue with this kind of bakwas instead of their main line they will loose their popularity...
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes you can indeed find women like Anandi in India. There are many women who accept their husband's second wives as part of their fate------Radha Reddy and Udit Narayan's first wife are just two examples among many.
Yeah nylotto I think you would find more women like anandi then not, it comes down a woman's nature and being able to look at the bigger picture or a completely different one I don't know. I know guys cheat blah blah but In my group I don't see it at all so I do find the Jagaat character to be the unbelievable one. Because he suddenly became detachted and then extremely irresponsible... And thick as a brick
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well said Antara. I mean seriously sometimes when I read teh posts of the people on the forum here i think its not Anandi who is living in a LALA land but these members.

Either they are living in a very secured environment or totally away from the real India and not even India but world issues of male atrocities that are conducted on women and HOW women just take it day after day after day. No matter which country, religion they belong to. Cause if they truly follow the scriptures it does not command them to mistreat women rather its the Man who because of his false 'manhood-notion' does what ever he does to put women down.

This is why I do not get annoyed with BV's CV cause what ever they show is a reality.

and happens in a LOT of places.

====

WHen the village member said Jagya you returned back? notice every one of them was happy. THey didn't care that he had another wife nor did they taunt him rather they gladly assumed that he left his 'other' woman in the city and came back to Anandi. And they even praised him for his action and thanked God for it.

So thats the reality. Jagya will not be put on the stands when he returns back. As long as he returns back. Only Anandi can ask him questions and put him on the stand , and that she will never do cause she is blindly in love with him. call it love, call it brainwashing but thats what it is.

She will never see him as the culprit and easily they have differentiated Jagya and Jagat so , Jagya will never be responsible for what Jagat did as they are two different people So when Jagya does return, he is returning clean without ever doing anything.

I just hope he gets punished for his wrong doings but, I know that will never happen via Anandi.

And yes there are many Anandi's who just wait for their husbands. you think Kunda Tai will not accept her husband if he comes back?

HECK Yea;.

perhaps she iwll find the truth about Gauri and take her anger out on her. as Gauri is the 'other' in this relationship and Kunda Tai is like 'Anandi'

(yes not passive like her because she probably has to handle everything-but you do see how nice she is and the strictness is just a cover)

that s a mark of a hurt woman

-====

:(

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I doubt that will ever happen...I think Jagya's male ego will get hurt and he will get competitive with laal singh and will want to stay back in Jetsar...and gauri will leave him...the only thing is Anandi should not accept him back...I doubt they will kill gauri...it will affect TRP..
Maybe in that movie chandani when rishi was on the helicopter throwing roses on the girl and he falls out of the helicopter? But somehow survives I would like to see jagat in this scene except falling and die or maybe landing on gauri and they both die.
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drphill

Maybe in that movie chandani when rishi was on the helicopter throwing roses on the girl and he falls out of the helicopter? But somehow survives I would like to see jagat in this scene except falling and die or maybe landing on gauri and they both die.

🤣🤣🤣