Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

In real life would Dr. Ashutosh like Dr. Nidhi?

Poll Question: In real life, would a guy like Dr. Asutosh take interest in Dr. Nidhi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [20.90%]
8 [11.94%]
5 [7.46%]
38 [56.72%]
2 [2.99%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Just out of interest. In my opinion, it would be mixed signals and then nothing would happen, as with most love and attraction.

Edited by Marybarton - 13 October 2011 at 5:06pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In real life would Dr. Ashutosh like Dr. Nidhi?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I agree, too many mixed signals would be sent out. And someone like Ashutosh would definatly try and convince himself out of this love-attraction thing instead of pursuing his attraction and trying to get closer to her. So mixed signals from Ashutosh would be major.

And the age difference (not saying I'm against it, just a reality in my POV) would bring too much hesitation from both sides.

So no, unless a miracle would happen that would bring them close I don't it would happen in real life.

StarStar   

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Don't think so these types of person knows how to condition themselves mentally.Maturity brings this power in oneself.

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I don't think so

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

I agree, too many mixed signals would be sent out. And someone like Ashutosh would definatly try and convince himself out of this love-attraction thing instead of pursuing his attraction and trying to get closer to her. So mixed signals from Ashutosh would be major.

And the age difference (not saying I'm against it, just a reality in my POV) would bring too much hesitation from both sides.

So no, unless a miracle would happen that would bring them close I don't it would happen in real life.

StarStar   

Totally agree. But it is so sad. I don't think anyone should deny being in love with someone because of what society says. Be it about age, religion, race, etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..starasdf

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i think no!!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
well u should have added  a option MAYBE too...i think it maybe possible.afterall we humans desire for love and if we get a true love than many of us may marry a elder one too who is totally opposite...there are so many examples of this which i don't wanna mention here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002ShaiqMadihaMaYur_AbhiSh

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I intentionally didn't add maybe because maybe doesn't answer anything this way or that way.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.