never stop at one jalebi😍
who can resist arnav huh..😉
great job hun👏👏
loved it to the core😳
keep it up⭐️

Haha, thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked it :D
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by canuck-umz

I was about to go to sleep and only decided to read this when I read jalebi since there is a thunderstorm outside and I am craving some hot jalebis with milk during this weather.

I must say from what I have read, you are a good writer and I loved the light-hearted comedy of this story instead of make pregnancy something serious. I also liked how you kept the essence of the characters from the show and how even in the future they still retained some parts of their current personalities; like Khushi was still the same and Arnav though changed still kept some aspects of his personality like not being a religious man and still thought about his past. A job well done!

Aww thank you so much, your comments are so nice! Yeah I figured obviously they'll both change slightly in around 2 years but they'd still be essentially the same people they are now, thank you again.
Originally posted by lara3110

Superb
Thanks.

Thanks!
Originally posted by Haniibee

Aaawww...sho shweet!
I loved how Arnav used double meaning of the word sweet and Kushi's dialogue at the end!!!
It was really cute!
Thanks for the PM!

Thank you and no problem :)
Originally posted by sreeda18

Wow its superb...Its just mindblowing Os I love it...I undersatnd what brevity means while reading your OS as mine wa too long!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, don't think like that. People just have different styles of writing. My other FF is soo long and barely nothing's even happened yet so i guess it just depends on the particular story you're writing.
Originally posted by win7

Hi
Im new to the forum. I was reading your OS and I quite enjoyed it. I was wondering if you could update me, that is if you wrote any others.

Hey, thanks for liking it and welcome to the forum. Course I will :)
Originally posted by Kiely

lovely os

Thanks.
Originally posted by kiran255

HHahhahah 

very smart Os :)

very well written :)

Thanks ;)
Suchaaa Cuteee OS :) 😍 Do Write Such Adorable Stories 🤗
Originally posted by appy2011

very nice nayika...just loved reading it...you are such a talented writer..keep writing and PM when you write something new 😊

Aww thank you! I will do :)