Fan Fictions

IPKKND: Pregnant Khushi and her Jalebi

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone. I thought this would be such a fun little OS to write that I thought of it and wrote it all at once. I hope you like it.

Not completely necessary but you might want to read my prologue to this OS: Do I Have Your Attention?

'WHAT?'

Arnav kept looking straight ahead at the Doctor; he didn't trust himself to look at Khushi without laughing.

'Yes, your blood glucose levels are very high but you shouldn't be alarmed since you're not having any other complications. Gestational Diabetes is nothing to worry about Mrs Raizada, you just have to be more careful about what you eat and regular light exercise and hopefully everything will be fine during your pregnancy. I'll give you some guidelines on what you can and can't eat and we'll check up with you at your next scan. Okay?'

Arnav finally looked at Khushi as she was being uncharacteristically quiet and saw her gaping open mouthed at the doctor. He grabbed the leaflets with one hand held her arm with the other and began to pull her up 'come on Khushi, let's go. Thank you Doctor.'

Arnav had to lead Khushi to the car and into her seat, he looked at her frequently with a smirk on his face to check her progress but she was still opening and closing her mouth like a fish. Arnav knew better than to be worried by her silence, eventually she'd start and then he wouldn't be able to stop her. He couldn't believe his luck, this was like poetic justice! He couldn't count the amount of times she had equated his diabetes with his personality and used it to tease him and he was definitely going to get his revenge.

She finally spoke when they got home and Di asked how the appointment went.

'DIABETES, DI! I have DIABETES! I can't believe it, my life is over! How could God do this to me? I've always been so good and this is my reward?'

'Diabetes?'

Arnav rolled his eyes at Di who looked confused. 'It's just while she's pregnant Di, nothing to worry about. Khushi, you'll be able to eat your precious Jalebis again once the baby's born. That is what this is about right?'

'What? You mean I can't have anything sweet at all? But... the doctor just said..!

'No Khushi, I won't let you put our baby at risk. So nothing sweet for you at all until after the baby is born,' he looked at the comic expression on her face and decided to tease her further. 'Although you know in some cases the diabetes stays forever... and since you've spent about 20 years eating Jalebis on a daily basis, I think you just might be one of them.'

Khushi's mouth once again fell open in shock, 'this is all your fault, Arnav! Don't even speak to me!' Khushi stomped off towards their room angrily.

'Chote! Do you have to tease her like that?' Anjali tried to ruffle his hair before Arnav left following behind Khushi up the stairs.

He opened the door grinning to himself as he saw Khushi sitting on the bed with her head buried in the pillow on her lap. Arnav couldn't believe how he had managed to live so many years of his life without Khushi. Now he couldn't imagine a single day without her. Having Khushi in his life made up for all the pain of his childhood and all the loss he had endured before meeting her. He still didn't pray as much as Khushi and Di would like but now every day he thanked God for bringing Khushi into his life.

He sat next to her and tried to remove the pillow as he spoke 'how is this my fault Khushi? You're the one that ate all those jalebis, not me.'

Khushi lifted her head and threw the pillow at Arnav in an exaggerated motion. 'Don't you dare blame my jalebis. This is all your fault! You gave our baby diabetes.'

'If the baby does have diabetes yes it probably will be my fault but Khushi, the baby doesn't have diabetes, you have diabetes. So how can that be my fault?'

'You... you... I wouldn't be pregnant if it wasn't for you in the first place and now I can't have any jalebis!' Khushi shoved Arnav's shoulder as she used him for leverage to get up and stand by the window facing the pool.

Arnav watched as she folded her arms and gave a little sniff in a dramatic fashion. He stood up and walked towards her slowly knowing she was aware of him coming towards her. He quickly put his arms around her only slightly swollen stomach under own folded ones and rested his chin on her shoulder. 'Are you saying that you didn't do anything at all Khushi? I got you pregnant all by myself?' He placed a soft kiss on her shoulder before moving up towards her neck 'hmmm Khushi? Are you saying that you don't spend every night clutching on to me?'

Khushi turned around indignantly still within the circle of his arms and poked a finger at his chest 'I only do that because I'm scared of the dark, not because I want to... you know.'

Arnav pulled Khushi closer to him, looking from her eyes to her lips and whispered 'what? You don't want to what?'

'Arnav... please,' Khushi tried to squirm out of his grasp but Arnav held on. With her increasing girth it was going to get harder to hold Khushi properly in this position so he was going to take advantage while he still could.

'Khushi, you don't have to give up all sweet things.'

'Huh?' Khushi was disorientated by the change in conversation and stopped struggling with Arnav.

'Well Khushi,' he adopted a more serious tone as he strengthened his grip on her waist. 'As a diabetes sufferer from a very young age I've had to go without sweet things for a long time but ever since I met you I've never had to deprive myself at all.'

'What are you talking about? I never let you have sweet things!'

'Khushi, I have had something sweet every single day since we got married and you my sweetheart were the one to give it to me.' Arnav was enjoying her confusion, her nose always crinkled up in the cutest way when she concentrated and he nudged it with his own as he spoke again. 'Shall I show you?'

'Show me? How can you...' Khushi's sentence was cut off as Arnav brought his lips to hers and her eyes closed instinctively and she brought her arms up around his neck.

He smiled as he finally lifted his head from hers 'so what did you think Khushi? Can you survive  without your precious jalebis?'

Khushi smiled as well as she lifted one of the hands she still had entwined around his neck to his hair and pulled him closer, 'you know I never stop at just one jalebi, Arnav.'

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nayika!!
You're a genius sweety!!
This was absolutely fantastic!!!
I loved the way Arnav teased Khushi...the poor thing really was devastated!!!
A fab OS sugar!!!
😊

I got the PM after commenting...πŸ˜†
Thanks!!
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Nayika!!

You're a genius sweety!!
This was absolutely fantastic!!!
I loved the way Arnav teased Khushi...the poor thing really was devastated!!!
A fab OS sugar!!!
😊

I got the PM after commenting...πŸ˜†
Thanks!!

Haha, thank you! I was actually quite surprised nobody else thought of the concept before me (that I know of at least :P) But as soon as I read some other pregnancy fics it was the first thing that came to mind!

I'm glad you liked it :)
Originally posted by: shybabe

such a cute one...πŸ‘

Glad you liked it :)
Originally posted by: pink500

awesome😊

Thanks!
Originally posted by: ..anisha..

Awww...That was sooo cuteπŸ‘

Thank you so much! :)
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
I loveee  it !!!!! It was so much fun to read. Poor Kushi ! She's gonna have to go without her jalebis for 4 months. But hey !!!! I would trade all the world's sweets if it meant I could get Arnav's sweet.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Btw she's a smart girl, Kushi!!! LOL wanting more than one. Great Job !😊
Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘awww, that was just amazing, i was at work and i kept reading it now and then, i couldn't stop myself from laughing.

I like when Arnav said "'Although you know in some cases the diabetes stays forever... and since you've spent about 25 years eating Jalebis on a daily basis, I think you just might be one of them." that just made me lol.

Please continue, plz plz plz πŸ˜†
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
reserveeeddd! really looking forward to this one!
edit

ok, can I just say, you BETTER write more cute ArHi OSs like this. And this is not a request ok?! This is downright BRILLIANT! And I REALLY want to read more like these!😳 plzplzplzplzplzplzplzzz PM me every time u write an ArHi OS!
Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: niya2121

I loveee  it !!!!! It was so much fun to read. Poor Kushi ! She's gonna have to go without her jalebis for 4 months. But hey !!!! I would trade all the world's sweets if it meant I could get Arnav's sweet.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Btw she's a smart girl, Kushi!!! LOL wanting more than one. Great Job !😊

OH EM GEE! I AGREE! What would I give to have a guy like Arnav singh Raizada!☺️