Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)" (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

widadsultana

widadsultana

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
roses r red                                                                                                                                                                   sugar is sweet so r u my heroSmile

Edited by widadsultana - 21 August 2012 at 1:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)" (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LLGArnav

LLGArnav

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fleeting.Romei

Hello!Tongue This forum looks like FUN! So I joined!LOL

The sole reason:
BARUN! ~ BARUN ~ BARUN
Where has he been all my life? Day Dreaming
Let's set aside the established fact that the man IS utterly, completely *GASP* gorgeous!!
and let's try to concentrate on what matters.Wink
ACTING!
And the YES!!! the man is BRILLIANT!Star

I must say Barun is one of the few actors who falls into a rare category of possessing my most cherished trait amongst actors; the ABILITY of accumulating subtle acting and miniature expressions layered with emotions AND portraying them on the canvas of actors known as a human face. I have only seen two other actors who expresses these emotions head-on! And as a fan of great acting I can never look away from an actor who is this brilliant. The best part is that the man is EFFORTLESS with expressions. You actually have to convince yourself that he's just acting and THAT's sheer brilliance.right.there!! And on top of that he has gleaming pair of eyes and there is nothing more sexier than a man with expressive eyes!! *blush*
Fleeting~

So So true.  It is as if you read my mind and heart and put it hear in choice words.:)  I am completely and irrevocably in love with this prince among men/actors - Barun Sobti - you rock!

elope

Goldie

elope

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
barun is the king of all our heartsHeart

eshitamisra

Groupbie

eshitamisra

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
barun is the best actor 

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Completely agree with you on all you said about Barun yaar..i like the the humor you write with too. i'm glad i fount these forums :) let me know i'm not the only obsessed crazy person

--Amy--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Amy--

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum dear...

Barun is an amazing actor...I love himSmile

katunkka

katunkka

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Am sorry but lets not lie ok? I agree the man is blessed in looks department but acting? You made him sound like amir khan. Im not bashing nor hating.he can pull of certain aspects but he doesnt demand oscar for it. Look at the episode where he thought khushi got into accident omg that scene was hard to watch for me the way he run and try to look distraught, I didnt buy it. But he is very good in portraying anger though.

Riima_Azraa

IF-Sizzlerz

Riima_Azraa

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
welcome aboard Big smile  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.