Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Fleeting.Romei

Groupbie

Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Hello!Tongue This forum looks like FUN! So I joined!LOL

I recently started watching the show to brush up my rusting Hindi skills, tried couple of other shows, couldn't last more than couple of episodes because I wasn't able to munch on the typicality of Hindi serials.
But you know what? Yup you've guessed it right? now I'm COMPLETELY addicted to IPKKND!!
unknown to my-own-self I have lost my sanity! LOL I'm not studying away like I should, I am dying away with withdrawal! I have also gained the SUPER DUPER POWER to overlook those *owww it burrrns* kind of painful cliches of the world of Indian TV.

The sole reason:
BARUN! ~ BARUN ~ BARUN
Where has he been all my life? Day Dreaming
Let's set aside the established fact that the man IS utterly, completely *GASP* gorgeous!!
and let's try to concentrate on what matters.Wink
ACTING!
And the YES!!! the man is BRILLIANT!Star

I must say Barun is one of the few actors who falls into a rare category of possessing my most cherished trait amongst actors; the ABILITY of accumulating subtle acting and miniature expressions layered with emotions AND portraying them on the canvas of actors known as a human face. I have only seen two other actors who expresses these emotions head-on! And as a fan of great acting I can never look away from an actor who is this brilliant. The best part is that the man is EFFORTLESS with expressions. You actually have to convince yourself that he's just acting and THAT's sheer brilliance.right.there!! And on top of that he has gleaming pair of eyes and there is nothing more sexier than a man with expressive eyes!! *blush*

On to today:
I was actually laughing while telling myself to be serious in the *I'm THE brilliant creepy psychopath wannabe, who does yeh sab for sirf PYAAR keliye* LOLGive me a break CV's!
Shyam babu's acting is a bit wannabe and OTT, I liked babuji's acting more, but it has to be given, the north star of today is Abbas. He was indeed creepy.

The less I say about Arnav is better because there is no point in writing what we all felt when watching the *soo cuddly with softness Arnav* & his alter ego *I'm here with murderous intent ASR* and what they both can do, right? because I can write 1000~ books on them!

Now let's sit down and try to get comfy!
'cause a sinister man is looming on to us with his black wickedness, creepy smile & funny tactics wanting us to go on an emotional roller costar ride with him.
Sleepy

I look forward to having fun here!Embarrassed
Fleeting~

Edited by Fleeting.Romei - 13 October 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

sabusainsirisha_prernaREdMahagonYsumi209sianvibiShikha143simplyaradhanasaiyapoojacindrella321Londonangelnleehelloipdvdvipkknd159Barunettemirage26prajushakkyvertigo_Barunfan_shreeshmametaphor4lovebarunasrJeevitha.Psarah1000krisha06marrtykausar1219tzeifluckybirdKajenEternityilovebarunspaakidsmriti25Nowsheenkashevpunjabi_gyal08shami9star1315Soulmate27Barun-Emu-HCDieHard-KSGfanNivRen_1serendipity235roumiLoveSexySobti..BhUvaNaKhushi4ArnavbanglesAmmmMoon_lightdisheemeenaArshi2gthr4evraira02barunbirthdayWhite.PearlgatapasbarungnainaKrishma042Parun_Arshimanutdno1desigirl_sydellIpoonalaxmisaradamanasa.dDazee...Penknife...sk62-akki-bijiliSonam-IPKKNDswetha811roldcShahuoh.petite.oneshagun-rocksJuicee_SushieYPNHK_kiFANno.1ashw99jaswargikoinahisabz105TangledProudSobtian..zobshehamaypranayshu_calFebruaryFlowerhira2050-Atiya-Kokila11angelic_leena_3fly_dogScintillatingIPKKNDfan4everASRismprathikriBarunkidewanisreemeerashilparoxxBibliobibulusShirley.arshiipkkndluvBreeeezy-Medha-AnGeL-BeAuTyAyie.DelRey_BacknForth_vandana1965BarunDiwaniSpringPearlnumber1serialbasbaakanshyaarshistarlolly143..mrinalini..deeswarnacoronapsyche207shikhaarshi21stg1sikhni_arsh_spDeb_Barun_ArnavKeshriyasidhu285anjaani07Gurmeet4DrashtiEdella17bella39asha...CDloveabracadabraanodaksgfanareeba_blossomchammak_challojassie_17nyxxfj08-Garima-pinky_blueskiesmomma1128simimCandYlicious_SFreshDaisyincandescent-Crystal-Clear-ajoopaNkItA.C--Amy--ayaazukideewaniRiima_Azraa.SobtiLicious.Barun_AddictspuARHI-SizzlingBarun--Barunalonebird-RashiPhoenixRisingriti4uwhiterose29-ExceptioalMe-Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
hey, welcome to our forum! u'll love it here!

btw, love your post about todasy's episode! i started watching this seriel cuz of sanaya but Barun captured my heart in 2-3 episodes! seriously, i have a standered of letting only few actors on my favourite list and Barun made it!! i just can't stop droolong over him, well none of us can! and certainly his acting today was fabulous!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Londonangelapurvachandasabz105Juicee_Sushievandana1965anodaksgfanspuARHI

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Welcome Big smile...
Wonderful post about Barun..I am his crazy fan LOLEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LondonangelDollySweetzBarun-Emu-HCsabz105vandana1965Barun_Addict

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Fleeting romei...you watched to brush up your hindi skills LOL...I started watching cause exams were over and had nothing better to do...never did I think i'd get addicted...and then ASR landed in that chopper with those aviators and *THUD*...Baruns acting is FAB...need I say more...and nowadays I can't seem to look past the stubble Day Dreaming

Shyam has turned into a Cartoon character LOL

Edited by asha... - 11 December 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Londonangeldimple288apurvachandasabz105kannansangeecoronapsyche

Peace87

Groupbie

Peace87

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
SAME HERE!!!

I agree with everything all you have said..

I wasn't watching any dramas, same reason as yours fleeting romei but then I came across the promo for it and was eager to watch it but had forgotten about it..then when I did remember it was a week or two into and absolutely loved it!!! everything!!

and now im really biased coz i looove arnav sooo much and khushi, especially their scenes that im not too focused on the story!
well whether its dragging or not..well to a certain extent.

I really hope the writers remain focused and ruin it like it happened in geet.. :o(

**Is there a way of contacting the writers? how would you do that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Londonangelsabz105Barun_Addict

Rafid.

IF-Achieverz

Rafid.

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
welcome to da forum Big smile
wonderful post too Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel2012LondonangelBarun-Emu-HCsabz105

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
welcum... awesome post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Londonangelsabz105

MariaArHiholic

IF-Sizzlerz

MariaArHiholic

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
BARUN IS THE RULER OF MILLIONS HEARTS FANSEmbarrassed

I'm just drolling over his brillant acting and personality Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LondonangeljhatsaDollySweetzruby20Soulmate27sabz105Barun_Addict

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.