What does Nidhi want to do?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Hey, Guys... This is my first topic here..

I've been watching the show... and its going really well. But there just one thing that I don't get.
Nidhi's father kind of "forced" her to become a doctor. Nidhi didn't want to but still she went along with it. And now she's quit. She didn't want to be a doctor.. I'm wondering what does Nidhi want to be? She is educated as a doctor, but she doesn't want to be. What will she do now?? she hates doctoring and everything with hospitals... so doing anything in a hospital is crossed off the list... what else will she do? Confused She can't sit home all life... and then marriage etc...

I mean look at Anji... her father wants her to be lawyer... but she doesn't want to...But Anji knows what she wants to do.. she wants to be a fashion designer... after declining her fathers wish of her being a lawyer she has another option...

Whats Nidhi's option?

I mean in the end she will land up in the hospital... but they haven't shown hat yet... so what is Nidhi supposed to do... ? she quit as a intern.. but has she thought a bit farther than that.. she quit her job... now what?

Any ideas or thoughts on this?

-SilentPrincess-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What does Nidhi want to do?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
finally she will return back to the hospital as a responsible doctor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

finally she will return back to the hospital as a responsible doctor.

I know that.. in the end she will..
But I mean Right "now" what will she do... she gave up her job... okay its her choice.. but what was she thinking she would do if not being a doctor... I mean when she quit her job she just couldn't have thought that I'd sit home for the rest of my life ... she must have thought of something what are the CV's thinking.?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.