Suggestions / Comments

This is unbelievable...:(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sadia.khan

IF-Dazzler

Sadia.khan

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

I have written to the Admin, and many others .. Some of them have replied back, and some of them bothered not to answer ...Confused

I've written several times that I have problems with my profile ... I can not understand if I should not write to the admin, so who else ... This is unbelievable that no one can solve the problem...Confused

Mujhe kya karna chahiye...Confused

Edited by Saddiakhan - 13 October 2011 at 2:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is unbelievable...:(" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Hey,

what is exactly wrong with your profile?

If you can pm me details, I can try to help you. 

Sadia.khan

IF-Dazzler

Sadia.khan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Ok thank u... Tongue

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Hey,

I have added the signature you wanted to use. Try with opera, firefox or IE next time if you get the same problem.

Topic closed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.