Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

Priceless Episode - 13/10/11

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I know when we generally make topic on priceless expressions or such thing why suddenly priceless episodeROFL, well its like I really loved the episode and I couldn't get any other titleROFL, something unique, something different, something so unexpectedROFL.

Mohan like always was a rockstar but Kastur was way too cuteROFLROFL.
First of naughty dreams of usually shy KasturShockedShocked was one unpredictable thing, well we knew that it was her dream and not coz we had segments, even we didn;t had, we would have gussed with so much of dramaROFL Mohan likes to keep it short so no way he would have gone into the details of her dreams and dunno but for me Kastur imagined really boring life for themselves.
 I mean daily eating undiyon, getting complimets from him, going to park and have golaSleepy, but thats our cute KasturLOL.

And thing of the day "Yahan Bahins kahan milegi"ROFL
and Mohan's ultimate reaction to every Kastur's action at first "WhaaatttConfused"

I couldn't recall how many times I have watched just that partROFLROFL
And the ehhh in BG just added that x factorROFL

But but before that Mohan in front of A.c to have some cool air. A.c looked so like Baapji and his ghise pite huye Masala Bhanshan, a Masala ACDead, poor Mohan had to stand in front of it of get the cool airSleepy
ROFLROFL
Hope my Mohan gets a new A.c soon for himselfBig smile.

And apart from sweet and cute MohUr, I loved seeing Mohan - Reena's shot, for some reason, I really like the scenes they always get, after Saroj ma, if Mohan is close to anyone that its Reena and his respect for her and her love for him always leaves a genuine smile on faceBig smile.

Glad to see bit of consistency in the show or perhaps in characters though they have changed Mohan's character a bit like I will not get my flirty MohanCry but I am loving this dedicated Mohan even moreBlushing and Mohan thinking big about his life and about all his big dreamsDay Dreaming.

ehheehhh BG was rocking todayROFL I loved that ehhhahhh BG so much in the epi, giving epi another funny lookROFL.

Alright enough of ROFL time for someDay Dreaming and Blushing.

"Sabr ka phal Hot and Handsome Harshad hota hain"ROFL
*bows down to HCians*ROFL.

Poor souls for waited almost whole year to have one shot of shirtless Mohan, they had hopes for Haldi but got disappointed and now I think when it was least expected thy got it with bonus of HC just in towelROFL.

Though as much I dislike to see HC without clothes, I couldn't control may laughter today, immediately Sawariya Mohan came and three names flashed in my mind in seriesROFL making me to fall in another set of fits of laughter

Vandy di

Mans

and

Silky

Mans has got up from her dream world, now I am looking forward to know that whether Sawariya Mohan killed others two or notROFL

if yes then my condolences to them and if no then well I am sure they would not be in state to talk or express anythingROFL and as far as I know di she must be hating the fact that shit towel didn't fell downDeadROFLROFL.

But one more thing, seeing Champu or Champion Mohan even from distance Kastur used to start her breathing exercise and her lips used to get sealed then how the heck, she controlled over her breathing exercise or she forgot to breathe seeing him just in towelEmbarrassedShocked ROFLROFL and from where she got the courage to speak anythingShocked.
Kastur surprised me big time todayStern SmileROFLROFL

And pehle doodh, naughty Kastur, what the heck she was expecting him to doROFL

"Pehle Kapde"

"Kapde Pehanlun"

Nervous Mohan, well I feltROFLROFL maybe understood naughty intentions of Kastur and effect of Sawariya Mohan on KasturROFL.

My poor Mohan, everyone was singing dhoodh Dhoodh around himROFLROFL and KasturShocked OMGShocked she was a total surprise package, I swearROFL
"Mood Kaise"ShockedROFLROFL

High time, she really wanted him to get into the moodROFL.

Champion Mohan is mart, when Kastur went to get shakkar for milk to get Mohan into the moodBlushingROFL he took opportunity to take charge of bed alone and let Kastur peacefully sleep on couchROFL.

I loved the epi, like truly and all can see with the length of my postShockedROFL haven;t wrote such long post in agesLOL
And I know someone gonna faint coz of shock todayROFL that I wrote so good about DP and that too so bigROFL

Will rate it 10 on 10.

Harshad was fab like always and glad to see so much improvement in Asiya and cvs adding this new shade in Kastur's characterEmbarrassed and adding some light hearted part to the story apart from Mohan's one linersLOL.

And apart from this hilarious part, intense romantic shot in the beginning was very beautifully done, chemistry was oozing and it was an adorable shot at the same time coz I think every girl really wants to have someone who just listens to her all day long, about her dreams, her wishes, her expectationsEmbarrassed

Very good job
Hope to see same quality and God Willing one day DP will get what it deserves

Edited by SunShine_A - 13 October 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanisugi1bhagii10sparkling-star-mesmerised-sugiiMarvel-freak-Shobhu21-bfunofbb123anitarani_xCIOT_IndigoBluessilky_harshadapril10Jaz1990Siddhi_KhatamKahanipyar-ishkRajinilicious_Bidzie_harshu.sundas

Jaz1990 IF-Rockerz
Jaz1990
Jaz1990

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

I agree with you, todays part was just to good. Day Dreaming

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you.  You have described everything in so detail nothing more to say

Edited by april10 - 13 October 2011 at 3:26pm
anitarani IF-Rockerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Well analysed.  Sweet episode today.
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
oye...i'm zinda...and still praying for the towel to slip downROFL
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Oh damn vandy tou phir bach gai ROFL  I think seeing him you fainted aur ab dream mey you are praying because in reality tou uss ney kaprey bhi pehan liye LOL

Poor kastur though usko pata nahi kis ney ye doodh ka sabak parhaya tha wo bhi itna paka that she could not think of anything else ... and that whole romance she imagines i bet uss ney kisi movie mey dekha ho ga ROFL

And now my Mohan has to eat undhiyo all life and praise her too LOL His reactions were awesome and the dreamy look when he was thinking about his dream, the ambition and determination was portrayed too well.
And when reena was teasing him, his frustration ROFL And pehley kaprey part was rocking ... i think he got scared kaproun key sath itna insist kar rahi thi ab bgher kia karey gi LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 October 2011 at 7:56pm
silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Oye i m zindaa...n tu jyada tareef mat kr CVs kiAngry ROFLunki tohhh Angry how dare they gave less than two mins of my sawariya Mohan...Angry km se km ek pura ka pura epi dena tha Day Dreaming ROFL

Edited by silky_harshad - 13 October 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
silky sabar rakh
ye toh sirf shuruaat haiROFL
mohan roz nahaayega...
roz towel mein baahar niklegaROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index