•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
 One person who is looking pathectic day by day in jjkn is Raj.He looked hilarious yesterday with thar cesear hair cut. he looks every inch the ageing casanova. going on 50 and trying to despreatlely look like he's in his 20s. Jassi ki yaad mein Raj, armaan, and armaan's mom are sporting fringes these days?
I think Queenie Dhody's doing a number on Raj too😆 ... maybe he's the guinea pig for the experiment on Jassi, cos they can't afford to do too much on Jassi yet😉

I kinda like Armaan's mom... imho.. she is not shown as regally and royally snooty as she seems in BLF😕

As for Armaan.. his hair... they look so silky.. sigh... I wonder if he uses Pantene conditioner.. in my experience that's the only one which can make hair look as beautiful and glossy and soft as his do... sigh...😳😉

Originally posted by strawberry

One person who is looking pathectic day by day in jjkn is Raj.He looked hilarious yesterday with thar cesear hair cut. he looks every inch the ageing casanova. going on 50 and trying to despreatlely look like he's in his 20s. Jassi ki yaad mein Raj, armaan, and armaan's mom are sporting fringes these days?

No the real grandad is Purab he looks about 50!!!!

yup he really looked like a grandpa !!!!

Originally posted by queenbee

I think Queenie Dhody's doing a number on Raj too😆 ... maybe he's the guinea pig for the experiment on Jassi, cos they can't afford to do too much on Jassi yet😉

I kinda like Armaan's mom... imho.. she is not shown as regally and royally snooty as she seems in BLF😕

As for Armaan.. his hair... they look so silky.. sigh... I wonder if he uses Pantene conditioner.. in my experience that's the only one which can make hair look as beautiful and glossy and soft as his do... sigh...😳😉

Ha ha your too funny!

I think Armaan uses Flex shampoo cos he  has the "flex" appeal!!!!

really purab is looking more aged this time,i mean when he came in the earlier phase he looked younger than now! last night he looked really like a grandpa!🤢!