Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Loved today's epi...Clap

The opening scene b/w AN...MB is a study in nuanced acting in that scene...SO brilliant with every minute expression on his face and the body language expressing everything that Ashutosh says or want to hide...I loved the touch of Ashutosh asking her if she is taking this decision because she's angry with himLOL...and Nidhi replying with some surprise that ofcourse she's not anger with him...she can NEVER be angry with himLOL...jhootiiiLOL...Anjie and the family would bear witness otherwise :P...anyways, barring the overkill of Saiyaan in RANDOM moments in this scene, it was a very nice scene...but yes they need to lay off overusing Saiyaan...the ENTIRE epi was Saiyaan overkill in a sense in places where it WASN'T neededLOL...anyways, getting back to the scene...I loved how professional and matter of fact Ashu was being in this scene even though you could tell that he wasn't happy with her decision and he was affected by it...Nidhi's pleased/flattered smile when he says that he regrets losing a good doctor was nice too.

I loved the Mallika-Nidhi scene as well...these are again interesting character traits they've added in unlike the original...Mallika was almost motherly or like an elder sister in this scene towards Nidhi...affectionate, warm...and ofcourse some of her regrets in life have to come through in her scenes always...it was nicely written and nicely enacted once again.

The rest of the epi was a bit stretched with all the goodbyes but it was still nice...despite the fact that they again played Saiyaan through EVERYTHING...through the CHILDREN'S ward, through Nidhi saying bye to her fellow interns, EVERYTHINGLOL...her scene with Ranga was a bit amusing in bits although Ranga's dialogues were random once again...He does amuse me with his "after you" and then walking ahead bit thoughLOL

Random little touch they added in again of Ashu with that couple in the ICU and when they ask him about Nidhi, he replies curtly that she is no longer here and leaves...so you can see how much it affects him.

The father daughter scene when Nidhi gets home was another nice one...seriously Nidhi's dad is such a lovelyyy character. Great dialogues in this scene again.

Finally the very last scene with Nidhi putting on those earrings...interesting...I'm intrigued with how enigmatic they've made Nidhi's thoughts/feelings on this...she's still not thinking ROMANTICALLY but she's thoughtful...as she thinks about what all he said to her...those earrings again being used symbolically in a sense to connect her to him.

Precap is interesting...so seems like Nidhi and Ashutosh will meet in the mall tomorrow then...I loved the bit where he goes, "God I HATE shopping"LOL

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalart80supriablueberries.cricketfan1-swati-aewaArmu4evaAmnaIshmadhu_sridharkuttapurekhab25Kevastarasdf-renu-Mru_beeshaz2009piyualkaachieverfuzzyface-SweetGirl-Filza.hermosominizzMaz.Autumn.LadyMcbethshamilsami01sonali.19281a-little-hopenneeiillyanks28...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on Oct. 13th" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Anu..!! Thank u for the great detailing..! 

Wanna really start with a request which comes from me n my mom... PLEASE REDUCE the Volume of ur BG Score.. PLEASEEE..!! Ouch  It gets a bit too much esp. if ur playing Saiyyan.. continuously.. for around 2 minutes or more! (Tho we both are crazy about the song) Ouch

Coming to the epi..  it was decent.. nothing spectacular... tho there were few sweet n cute moments... that touched the heart...

--- Ashu asking if Nidhi was resigning coz of his firing (Aww the look on MBs face...Embarrassed)
---Ashu saying that... he is regretting letting her go... which startled.. Nidhi.. n then quickly completing the sentence..with.. 'Letting go of a good doc' LOL 
--- The HANDSHAKE Shocked.. chutki koi kato.. coz i dun think i m in hosh... Doc Hardstone.. shook hands with Nidhi.. the maverick ... oh man..!! I hand it to Kritika.. she expressed the initial surprise.. shock.. n then.. acceptance.. pretty sweetly... ! I loved that shot..how he looked over.. poignantly n she walked out of the cabin.. looking at him Embarrassed!! ADORABLE!!
-- Mallika... THE HUG Shocked ... aila.. yeh kya ho gaya hai.. humare senior docs ko.. inna pyaar... inna pyaar... Nidhi.. is bound to feel. .startled.. coz surely.. i din see that coming... ! Agreed Mallika has been warm to her.. but that HUG was so unexpected ...n yet cute! I loved Mallikas deep lines...that... 'We live to regret/suffer our choices' ...Wink 

Rest then on..the moments were.. kinda okish..tho i liked Ranga-Nidhi talks... cute..!! Also.i liked the breakdown of Nidhi.. after meeting Shahenshah ...!! As she walked back into her life..away from what was.. her destiny... her longing stare at Kotnis Hosp.. was nice.. to watch!! But honestly.. i din get the rhyme or reason of Ashu.. looking on .. as she walked out... !! Was that needed? Ermm I think its too early in the day for that!! The other bit of the interaction with that icu patients hubby was more impactful n proper..in my view!

The Nidhi-Baba scene was nice...but could have been a bit better...!! I hoped.. Baba wuld have said some pearls of wisdom with the 'Khushi bhi ajeeb hoti hai... kabhi..crores mein nahi milti aur kabhi...' Confused!! 

The ending and precap.. pretty much made up for a comenci comenca middle half... with Nidhi adorning the ear rings on herself..and grinning... while.. the precap.. is making me excited... !! Ashus... God i hate shopping...was so cute.. Embarrassed! So well..Hum tum aur MALL ... let the bumpin begin EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 October 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttapuMru_beeachieverfuzzyfaceFilza.minizzAutumn.a-little-hopeshamilyanks28AreYaar

hermoso

IF-Rockerz

hermoso

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
loved ur post and sabse khoobsurat cheez is serial mein Dr. ashu ka expressions . matlab unke dil mein kya chal raha hai woh koi nahi jaan sakta . Lyk we know he had affected by nidh's desicion but still he is showing sumthing else . Still we never had got to peeped his internal feelings . that the beauty of the story . a subtle emotions which can be felt but cant be expressed into words .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaachieverfuzzyfaceFilza.shamilyanks28AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Lovely post Anu..!! Thank u for the great detailing..! 

Wanna really start with a request which comes from me n my mom... PLEASE REDUCE the Volume of ur BG Score.. PLEASEEE..!! Ouch  It gets a bit too much esp. if ur playing Saiyyan.. continuously.. for around 2 minutes or more! (Tho we both are crazy about the song) Ouch

Coming to the epi..  it was decent.. nothing spectacular... tho there were few sweet n cute moments... that touched the heart...

--- Ashu asking if Nidhi was resigning coz of his firing (Aww the look on MBs face...Embarrassed)
---Ashu saying that... he is regretting letting her go... which startled.. Nidhi.. n then quickly completing the sentence..with.. 'Letting go of a good doc' LOL 
--- The HANDSHAKE Shocked.. chutki koi kato.. coz i dun think i m in hosh... Doc Hardstone.. shook hands with Nidhi.. the maverick ... oh man..!! I hand it to Kritika.. she expressed the initial surprise.. shock.. n then.. acceptance.. pretty sweetly... ! I loved that shot..how he looked over.. poignantly n she walked out of the cabin.. looking at him Embarrassed!! ADORABLE!!
-- Mallika... THE HUG Shocked ... aila.. yeh kya ho gaya hai.. humare senior docs ko.. inna pyaar... inna pyaar... Nidhi.. is bound to feel. .startled.. coz surely.. i din see that coming... ! Agreed Mallika has been warm to her.. but that HUG was so unexpected ...n yet cute! I loved Mallikas deep lines...that... 'We live to regret/suffer our choices' ...Wink 

Rest then on..the moments were.. kinda okish..tho i liked Ranga-Nidhi talks... cute..!! Also.i liked the breakdown of Nidhi.. after meeting Shahenshah ...!! As she walked back into her life..away from what was.. her destiny... her longing stare at Kotnis Hosp.. was nice.. to watch!! But honestly.. i din get the rhyme or reason of Ashu.. looking on .. as she walked out... !! Was that needed? Ermm I think its too early in the day for that!! The other bit of the interaction with that icu patients hubby was more impactful n proper..in my view!

The Nidhi-Baba scene was nice...but could have been a bit better...!! I hoped.. Baba wuld have said some pearls of wisdom with the 'Khushi bhi ajeeb hoti hai... kabhi..crores mein nahi milti aur kabhi...' Confused!! 

The ending and precap.. pretty much made up for a comenci comenca middle half... with Nidhi adorning the ear rings on herself..and grinning... while.. the precap.. is making me excited... !! Ashus... God i hate shopping...was so cute.. Embarrassed! So well..Hum tum aur MALL ... let the bumpin begin EmbarrassedLOL

LOL yeah the volume is a MAJOR issue...my mom always mentions that too...hope they fix it.

I honestly loved the beginning of the epi so much that it kinda carried me through the rest...it was towards the end that things got kinda random and dragged for me...especially the stretching out of that entire bit as Nidhi looks up at the building and Ashu is watching from behind the blinds...really wasn't needed at this point...upar se SAIYAAN BLARING in the bgLOL...seriously is the HOSPITAL her Saiyaan KTLK waalon? Do tellLOL...anyways it wasn't horrendous either...I understand the THOUGHT behind what they are trying to show...so I'd say overall I liked it.

I feel the Nidhi baba scene was nice actually...not every scene has to go into a long version of life lectures...he gave her one line with ample food for thought so I liked itSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaArmu4evaminizzyanks28shamil

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

loved ur post and sabse khoobsurat cheez is serial mein Dr. ashu ka expressions . matlab unke dil mein kya chal raha hai woh koi nahi jaan sakta . Lyk we know he had affected by nidh's desicion but still he is showing sumthing else . Still we never had got to peeped his internal feelings . that the beauty of the story . a subtle emotions which can be felt but cant be expressed into words .

Hey thanks! And beautifully said...Dr. Ashutosh's expressions were the best part about the epi in the bits where you can tell he's affected even as he tries to show otherwise...MB did a fabulous job...I'm liking the layering and subtlety they are showing to his feelings ...that they leave some things unsaid...that they leave it for us to sense and feel...very few shows do that anymore.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaminizzyanks28shamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I feel the Nidhi baba scene was nice actually...not every scene has to go into a long version of life lectures...he gave her one line with ample food for thought so I liked itSmile

Na .. i m not talking on the lecture thing .. . i meant... he culd have completed that sentence better.. like yday they said.. that.. 'Life doesnt give us dolls to make but individuals' ... they culd have completed babas line... with a proper word...that did been more impactful...!!

Nidhi Baba scenes are a treat.. her baba is by far.. one of the best supporting acts i have seen in quite a long while... Embarrassed (read BM of SGP n MB of Gulaal  (looks around for JZ. LOL) )

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 October 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzshamil

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Na .. i m not talking on the lecture thing .. . i meant... he culd have completed that sentence better.. like yday they said.. that.. 'Life doesnt give us dolls to make but individuals' ... they culd have completed babas line... with a proper word...that did been more impactful...!!

Nidhi Baba scenes are a treat.. her baba is by far.. one of the best supporting acts i have seen in quite a long while... Embarrassed (read BM of SGP) 

Yeah but that sentence was already complete, wasn't it?? It was a rhetorical line to begin with..."Sometimes you can't find any happiness despite all the money in the world and sometimes just a cup of tea can give you happiness"...I thought it was a nice line and sounded complete to me atleastConfused...It felt pretty impactful to me and I was touched by that line actually.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaachieverfuzzyfaceminizzAutumn....RamonaG....shamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Yeah but that sentence was already complete, wasn't it?? It was a rhetorical line to begin with..."Sometimes you can't find any happiness despite all the money in the world and sometimes just a cup of tea can give you happiness"...I thought it was a nice line and sounded complete to me atleastConfused...It felt pretty impactful to me and I was touched by that line actually.

Oh ..may be.. i expected something more.. Confused .. Koi gal nahi... !! 

Btw.. what was with Rangas cheesiness... Patient banke zarur ana.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.