CID

India-Forums

Cars that CID folks use

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Which car are you driving?

Can a car necessarily be a star's status symbol? Some vouch for it while others don't care. Is it only cars or some other materialistic gizmos that say a lot about the star's star status???? Riya V Anandwala decided to find out....

Shweta Kawatra owns a Lancer

Yes definitely, having a car does define a person's status symbol. But I didn't buy my car being under any status pressure. I bought it simply because other good cars were going out of my budget. Other than cars, I guess real diamonds can definitely define someone's prestige.

Aditya Shrivastav

Aditya Shrivastav owns an Accent

Yes in today's date car is a major status symbol. Other than that I don't think any other materialistic bit defines status that well as a car does. If some day I see Salman Khan, I will definitely relate his status to the car he owns.

Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
thanks... are there any more articles on the rest? Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index