Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Upd for Thurday - Shock after Electric post Pooja (Page 2)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the awesome update and side comments,Hug Superb Title..!! 

OMG light post pooja..!! Angry I somehow liked that street people like Shammu..Big smile..!! Again same old dialogs by GW to T, P and S..!! It was good to see Thulasi throwing the dosham pooja cover(light post pooja cover)LOL

The magic of Thendral was T&T's love..But TA talking like this thinking about money... so disappointing..!!Disapprove Shocked Ouch Waiting to see what is TA's reaction..!! Seems like Thulasi is going to suffer on their first wedding anniversary..!! Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanGayashrimini_00shubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba akka for super update! Big smile Your side comments were tooo much... ROFL

Here's my idea of what GW was doing for light-post pooja...

1. GW praying for the dog owner of that light-post to come and chase Thulasi but dog will have sense and chase the scary gutter monster instead LOL

2. Light-post represents Charu aka God who gives her thigil effect like electricity and hopes for such prayers to be delivered.. Tongue

annnd Gunz, dont lie ma.. you won't drool over TA va...ROFLROFLROFL paapom paapom Tongue watch him do something completely romantic and unexpected and u'll be like awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...ROFL.

Besides in his defense, TA's most important days in life is Thuls bday and the day she came into his life. All other days, like wedding day is just formality TongueTongue... ROFL, that's TA's logic Wink

But ur right with one thing and that's that Thendral story writers are meaner than a terrorist Cry and so they will tease us like T&T might see each other and then last minute something goes wrong...Ouch

Edited by Ranuja - 13 October 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanGayashrimini_00shubbaPearl.Nixkie

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent colorful update with a nice title and enjoyable side comment.

If this is the beginning of GW's guttering and venom spewing at T, not sure what to expect in the coming episodes! Also, I was eagerly expecting T to say something back to GW in the presence of S, but T seems to have gotten her mouth stitched (instead of our wish to stitch Gw's mouth forever!) Also, when GW said to T that she got her "thirutu thaali" what abt her daughter, Lav?? Did she also not get married even w/o Nit's parents?? I still cannot understand how this wretched woman w/o an iota of conscience or fear can call God for help and use His name for all her meanest misdeeds! What a criminal mind that she used the electric post to break the coconut and come back home with all the signs and lie on everyone's face that she went to the temple!
I'm totally exhausted and irritated to watch GW constantly spewing venomous words on T, while she silently and with tears listens to those w/o a bit of courage to talk back!!
Is this the same TA or what? Well, earlier even w/o a job, he remembered to celebrate the day he met T for the first time and her B'day, but alas, now he has completely forgotten the anniversary!!! C/Kp will never let him go on his anniversary and much against the wishes of the viewers, it seems like T/TA will be away from each other on their very first anniversary!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Gayashrimini_00Jan50shubbaPearl.Nixkie

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the supers update Shubba, rofl your comments were hilarious.

What this so called mother of TA is up to?. Doing pooja to electrical post, this lady really gone nuts. I wonder how is she going to chase Thulasi out, Censored lady should just shut her mouth first, i cant stand this lady when she opens are garbage mouth :@. We all know that lady hates Thulasi to the core, there no necessary to show her gutter mouth which repeats exact same thing every week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32mini_00shubbaPearl.Nixkie

harith25 IF-Sizzlerz
harith25
harith25

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Thank u Shubba for ur excellent update with the comments...

When GW was doing something on the eletric post, i wished some wire getting cut off from the post and falling on her and getting a shock treatment. but nothing happend ..antha shock also for us...Shocked - TA forgetting his anniversary.

Lets see what is in store for us next week on their wedding anniv,
the entry of TA's so called Sakhi and not letting him to enjoy with his wife? Angry  (can be possible! )
Or TA getting permission from KP, as KP is suspected of turning against charu's planConfused...(appuram sethan KP LOL)
It would be great if Tulasi comes to BangloreTongue...
ellam namma hopes thaan!Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbakarthi173

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
ROFL ranu...u mean to say a Censored  praying to a DOG itselfWink, thinking its GOD...ROFL
When GW said Thulz is staring at the book always, I was like let Thulz give her book for once and let also stare at it..all GW can do is only that right...Dead...only staring...
@shammy - dunno what loose GW did to that electric post...my thinking one way she wanted to pretend she went to temple as she cannot tell them she went to phone booth to call the psycho...Angry
Or otherwise she brought lemos which will later be applied on her head as a treatment for her pitham...see the comedy...when she hears KP's fiance is psycho she got pitham...and after talking to psycho pitham went and still she got lemons...Dead...pitham and paithiyam both wont go for her...Dead...like someone said unless she gets a good slap from someone...somehow that slap should be from psycho or lavanya Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.Nixkie

rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
CryWill thulasi be harmed?Cry

Go to top