Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniryasosaamanrselvisowjanya32ThendralfanThendral_USAacornnRanu.JanusushavviRuby-86miganswash2mini_00TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoCarynVani19Nixkiekarthi173nithyamkvatinaMissArshi-harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upd for Thurday - Shock after Electric post Pooja" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Super Shubba Akka style comments Akka!!!Big smile As you wished you got "Tele serial history la for the first time...Electricity post ku pooja"ROFL

We thought that electricity post is in-front of her house...its random electricity post in-front of some paavapatta person's houseShocked...Did that lady vendufy that Thulasi need to end up there? Confused Why i feel GW is going to end up in front of that electricity post and these same ladies who saw will see GW there later too...when she is homelessDead...Even if GW's kids chase her out she got something to do in her hand...using her how to ruin families skillAngry. Some how i feel like GW is going to make Pei's plan to fail again right after she do pooja to treeDead.

Charu planned LS w/o her athai knowing and athai played her role very well to ruin that...now athai is doing with out telling pei...so what can we expectDead

Idiot GW is using poor god's name for everything...Grr...that annoys me like anythingAngry...she prayed in temple aam and TA got job right away aam...your god is UK la eating pizza rightAngry...lie mela lie in the name of godAngry.

TA's partly working brain total aa stopped pola after going to Bangalore.

Tomorrow Lav scene  varuma varatha...pei scene varuma varatha...as its my updateConfused

@ Shubba Akka...ROFL after watching that scene i was telling in my mind...paavam our akkaTongue

Edited by Tanu. - 13 October 2011 at 11:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Thendral_USAacornnThendralfanTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Thanks Shubba for the Awesome update and comments!Clap

Ammam, GW asking ideas from the Psycho what she needs to doConfused. Ullaga Maha kedi asking others for ideasAngry. Lets see who is going to run down the streets you loser GWDead. Even people walking in the road is calling this GW as mental...LOL... ROFL

This GW is going to sit near that light pole and beg after getting chased out by everyone in the house after getting caughtBig smile. GW mouth needs to be stiched onlyOuch. She thinks talking like this will make Thulz run away?? Thulz eventhough she cries, she has more stronger heart to bear all these nonsense talk than anybodyBig smile.

TA?? Forgot first anniversary alsoShocked?? Literally his brain stopped working aaDead? We expected their first anniversary to be very pleasent and sweet but it looks like they will be away from each other on this special dayConfused!! Will there be a twist on their wedding anniversary??Confused But very disppointed with TASleepy.

ThendralfanThendral_USARuby-86acornnTTfanmini_00shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubha for the superfast  colorful update with apt tittle.  Irritating episode with irritating conversation between GW &C. AngryWink

Mother is setting up a girl against his sonAngry. Enna kodumai sir kumaran ithuShocked.What is this TA's mom probs? She is so annoying with her ill thoughts. DeadAngry This irritating specimen has to be admitted in some mental asylum fir her twisted brains.Omg she is doing pooja for electric kambi' such an idiot lady she is. Saying thanks to let her speak with charu.

Part 3 was irritating and moreover disgusting to watchAngry.Disappointed 2 Sigh Thendral should get rid of showing such scenesNo No No.KP was a confusing character I think soon he will be in favour of TA and expose Charu's plan. Thulasi displayed emotion when TA left was sad to watch. We viewers want new thulasi who fight back with confidence. Waiting for Ta's reply for thuls. Day Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 13 October 2011 at 11:46am

Ruby-86ThendralfanThendral_USAacornnTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

acornn

acornn

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update and comments! Languor, Mediocrity and Ennui is plaguing the series.  Will the creative wake up and smell coffee??

The T'n'TA phone call had lot of similarities similar situation when both of them got separated immediately after marriage and Thulz called TA after MM wife fried T. While the situation is similar, the zing, the verve and the spark of that call was missing today; lead one to wonder as to what has changed??

Has TA changed?? – This is going to be the byline around which the whole plot is going to revolve. Looks like TA has changed, but seems to be for the worse. While on the outer, one may appreciate that TA is becoming more mature, practical and has started to grasp the realities and demands of everyday life. But the closer scrutiny of TA's words to T, paints a sorry picture.

The guy who celebrated T's birthday, their first meeting with fanfare has completely forgotten their marriage anniversary, it's completely unlike TA.  For a guy who said that the affection and devotion that T has for him is what is going to lift them to greater heights, now says that Greenback is the only factor that decides social standing regardless of whether the person is good or bad. He yaps that affection is not the core……money is the deciding factor- complete shocker and an utter disappointment considering that he had always valued human relationship, prided his social service mode as his DNA.

Star of the day: Thulz, for the utter contempt and 'don't give two hoots' attitude that she displayed when GW ranted.  Looks like GW will reach lunactic asylum much before her golden statute reaches there.

T'n'TA got married when T was in her first term of her freshman year in school. Her sophomore year has not commenced, how come the marriage anniv has come early?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviThendralfanRuby-86Thendral_USAGayashriTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173Nixkie

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update. Good comments. Project "chase away tulz " started. Gw thinks she can chase away Tuls. T is not going away madam!. Though T showed some Grits when Gw was ranting her tirades, T should have said something very sharp to GW in Sudha's presence. By now T and Sudha should be clear on who made the fake job happen thru Charu. There was a knowing look on T.T should lose that crying. It is very irritating. Time for T to show her kills at Sudha's shop and move on. At the same time I am glad Periappa diminished Nit in front of LA.Useless Nit needed this. Now LA will not have any respect for NIT. She may be the one leaving NIt for a better creep like KP and become a real odukali. All this is poetic justice. GW has been abusing T of being Odukaali's daughter. Let her get a her life time shock when her own daughter does this. Kumaran! pls make that happen.
As for Tulasi, is she not B's daughter. cant she inherit some bold qualities from her birth mother? why should she be so meek and be a cry baby all the time. She needs to change fast. Mr K ! that is what we want to see now not when the serial is about to end. We need to see villains being torn to pieces now.

GayashriThendral_USAThendralfanRuby-86TTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba ji for the wonderful and funny Update!ClapBig smile Loved ur side commentsLOL

Hahaha, irukave vaali illa, ithula new plan veraya? All the best SMMLOL Maybe GW will succeed in chasing Thuls away, but never in seperating themThumbs UpLOL

Hahaha, electric post ku poojai? Why is she doing that? Apdi panna something bad will happen ah?Confused Pls tell meeeLOL Hahaha, i love the street ppl, GW is crazy am.Party

Anand, this is the punishment for you. EnjoyROFL

OMG, TA range ellam changedLOL Athu enna puthu T-Shirt?ShockedLOL Cute phone scene, but omg TA forgot their anniversary? This is not a shock for Thuls only, FOR us tooShockedShocked

Im sure anniversary will be sad and bad for ThulsCry

Edited by Shamz. - 13 October 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendral_USARuby-86mini_00TTfanPearl.shubbaNixkiekarthi173

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Akkoii for your lovely update and nice comments Hug.

Pei TA kaiyala Adi vaangama oyamaatudhu pola irukku Angry.  Somone really should slap this pisaasu or the periya pei Dead Dead..whoever it is please do it for viewers sake, old woman nu ellam paakaatheenga plsss Day Dreaming.

Wowww TA forgot their wedding anniversary ROFL...I just started laughing when Thuls said it is their anniversary coming wednesday...what a hubby what a hubby Angry Angry. Like Thulasi i was not shocked either that he forgot the special day, i don't know why but kind of expected this to happen Disapprove. With this rate i won't wonder if TA asks who his Kuttima is Cry Cry...lol. I hope hereafter i never drool over this TA character even if he should be back to his normal self.

@Akka...oh Akka...i won't be shocked if psycho comes back on their wedding day to Blore and stops him from going to see Thulasi Angry Angry. Appuram enna psycho will koothadichufy with him on his wedding day to irritate us to the core Cry. That is what someone like Kumaran is capable to show in his serial Dead Angry. Ithukku mela enga expecting nice and cute T&T scenes for their wedding anniversary. Athan psycho aapu vechuruche T&T ku and thru that Kumaran kooda namakku vechuttaare one biggg aapu Angry Angry Angry.

Edited by Gunz. - 13 October 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendral_USARuby-86TTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top