Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga
Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

India-Forums

~# BBGC: Episode Discussion Thread #~ (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Why did this thread get unglued?  Anyway...

One thing I'm puzzled by about the serial - while Tripathy is scum, in one sense, he's right - Sarika has dropped the idea of college, and now suddenly wants to return, not b'cos she's changed her mind, but to help clear Chandan.  Tripathy was right that her place would be taken by someone more serious about her studies i.e. someone who doesn't have divided attention to studies and housework.  As it is, I hate the premise of the CVs that she has to do both, and hate both dadis (Sarika's & Jai's) for getting her married and on domestic chores.

But back to the point - Tripathy was right in that Sarika seems to drop out whenever she likes, and resume whenever she likes.  There has to be some discipline - either she studies, or she completely drops out.  Poor Jai is stuck here, but one thing he could have done was state that if Sarika doesn't resume studies, he'll take her and leave their family completely, and let it get destroyed from within - which the family deserves in the first place.

The other thing - while it's true that the water may be the reason the kids fell sick, it's not like Chandan is innocent that Jarika are trying to free him - it's just that they're getting a new loophole to throw reasonable doubt on whether it was his actions that resulted in them falling sick the first time.  So while I understand what they're trying to do, I don't agree, and I'm not exactly rooting for them.  On the contrary, I'd like Ghanshyam to be arrested for bribery due to his lawyer trying to bribe the police, and sent to jail as well, and then I'd like Jarika to get Chandan out (but not Ghanshyam).  Hopefully, w/ 3 crores gone, they won't even have money to bail him out either.

But most importantly, apart from Ghanshyam and Tripathy, I want Maasa to be put in her place as well.  Please give us a plot where she gets arrested and sent to jail - maybe Chandan alleging that she forced him to work in this job so that she could get him to contaminate the masalas. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--

SEPIDEHh Senior Member
SEPIDEHh
SEPIDEHh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
You are right I don't know what kind of Medical college that Sarika goes to be a Doctor.One day she goes and the other  she left and avoid  to continue her education .But now she finds a good  Motivation to back to college ,and Jai's struggle to push her to continue her studies and "solving mystery of water"are good reasons for her return.Above all I think all Sarika's Problem with Maasa is because of Shika ,Her Jealousy ruined every thing and made a gap between Maasa ,Dadi and  Sarika.In real life it's too difficult to run a home and at the same time doing Jobs out of the house ,but  it's not impossible If someone has talent to be better human being ,keeping her at home is a Sin or may be a Crime as my point of view and it is very clear that Shika could'nt see that someone is better than her .By the way Sarika's story was very fascinating for me at the beginning but after so many ups and downs and  Jarika's Seperation I did'nt follow it  ,but accidently one night I came to this Forum and read DP 's update  I started to follow it.And I saw your name in this thread  reminds  me your interesting updates that you wrote in Jyoti 's serial last year .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Shikha is a convenient scapegoat, but she's not the cause of Sarika's problems.  Maasa is.  Shikha had no problems w/ Sarika going to college if the other wives in the family had freedoms as well - Komal the freedoms that she wanted, Shikha the freedom to have her kitty parties, Vidya the freedom to learn computers, etc.  I don't fault Shikha @ all for being resentful if Dadisa & Maasa make judgement calls about what is acceptable and what ain't, and only allow Sarika to study b'cos of that close incident w/ Garima's daughter, but deny any of the other bahus their rights.

Yeah, it is legitimate to argue that Shikha's anger should be directed @ Maasa instead of Sarika, and I'd argue that it is -  ever since the division, she's forcibly kept Maasa separate, and not allowed her to give her any orders or anything.  I hope that continues.  I know that once Chandan is released, there may be a spirit of reconciliation, but I don't really want there to be.  Maasa has to be humiliated and educated out of her gawar mentality, and only then am I in favor of Shikha climbing down.

I support Sarika's rights, but I support Shikha's and others' rights as well.
SEPIDEHh Senior Member
SEPIDEHh
SEPIDEHh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I think you are completely right ,the other Bahus in Poddar's family ,even Komal could'nt do what they wanted .The main plot of this serial is based on a traditional  Parivar ,which means the time stops in this family and Maasa was doing her job properly ,till Sarika New Bahu changed everything ,Broke the rules .This is unique in its kind ,Jai's transformation form a irresponsible to a mature one .And now after returning from Malaysia  the Jarika team is superb.But about Shika I think she could 'nt see anyone's happiness ,her major problem is that she did'nt know what she want  and Maasa now is overreacting these days.Showing so much Passion and praising for Sarika and telling that "Naye Bahu ek Hera hain" was wrong .Her stupid hatrad for Sarika is huge Mistake
The Major difference between maasa and  shikha is that ,Maasa wants everything for her family but Shikha  dose'nt see anything but herself.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
So today, Komal's pains worsened, while Jai & Raj went off on their bike to call the doctor.  There's a curfew in the city due to the bomb blast near the mandir - Gopal & Santosh are safe, but worried about Komal.  Due to Jai's speeding, the cops chase him and ultimately corner him @ the hospital.  In the meantime, Sarika decides that if any more time is lost, both Komal & baby will die, and is wrestling w/ the problems of doing this despite not being a doctor.  Finally she decides to take the risk, and announces to everyone that she'll deliver the baby.

Since Santosh & Ghanshyam are not home, except Shikha, nobody objects to Sarika coming in.  Sarika brushes Shikha's objections aside reminding her that she's a doctor, and after pondering this, tells them all that she'll deliver the baby.

Go to top