Uttaran

RASYA FAN HEAVEN 2:Warning PG98 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 93

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

i hope atleast rasya make sure tat they dnt repeat d same mistake by inviting such people2 their home again

Unne bhulane ki zaroorat nahi bin bulaaye aajati aur poora khaand kar jati! Dead
Hope taps ultimatum to not enter in her house nor life ever again will work but knowing ich i doubt! Angry Nani ki kya zaroorat thi personally invite karne ki n ich ki kya besharmi aise hi aajane ki!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RASYA FAN HEAVEN 2:Warning PG98 (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nosi

awsome nitya..hope kal ki epi b tumhari creation ki trha awsom ho..ot tappu gharchor kr na jaye...i think raghu mna ly ga tappu ko
what say?

Crappy few scenes i couldnt include today Ouch i only did rasya version which i want to see Confused

hope the same for tomm epi! Taps wont go, rathore kabhi nahi jaane dega, its cause she is too angry she said that but it felt too ignorant f her to say to rathore a dialogue like that! Rathore dissappointed today but hoping tomm he will cheer us up nahi main khud uspe jhoote maroongi Angry lolzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafankhushimuskaan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

awsome nitya..hope kal ki epi b tumhari creation ki trha awsom ho..ot tappu gharchor kr na jaye...i think raghu mna ly ga tappu ko
what say?

Crappy few scenes i couldnt include today Ouch i only did rasya version which i want to see Confused

hope the same for tomm epi! Taps wont go, rathore kabhi nahi jaane dega, its cause she is too angry she said that but it felt too ignorant f her to say to rathore a dialogue like that! Rathore dissappointed today but hoping tomm he will cheer us up nahi main khud uspe jhoote maroongi Angry lolzzz

ROFL

khushimuskaan.lovelylotus.

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

what say?

ROFL

Edited by rasyafan - 20 October 2011 at 1:30pm

khushimuskaan.lovelylotus.

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

what say?

ROFL

LOL LOL aur kya kare yaar rathore gave me headache(real1) since yesterday n
still believing in him n expecting better tomm Ouch hoping he would stand by taps strongly!
N for loyalty we have, we would have right too for jhoote se marooing him!!! ROFL ROFL
Pagal ho rahe hai hum lolzzz following this serial ROFL

rasyafankhushimuskaan

kumbam78

Groupbie

kumbam78

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Till now everyone were telling tht tapasya is the reason icha went out of her house after the baby issue..which is not 100% true..as icha went out cause veer did not belive her
but here icha will be the sole reason if tapasya comes out of Rathod's house. so now icha is villian Wink or vamp LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafankhushimuskaan.lovelylotus.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Felt a little bit pissed today. Waise toh Rathore knows Tapu hates Ichha phirbhi he is trying to justify her maha disgusting act in  THEIR BEDROOM breastfeeding THEIR OWN BABY! Sharam nahin aai Ichha ko? Good lord! But Rathore says to Tapu dont do this dont do that dont talk to other women about their clothes and cars cos I dont like it but when he very well knows the one thing Tapu hates is Ichha why is he still trying to justify such maha yuck kartoots instead of asking Ichha to leave?

rasyafan.lovelylotus.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Seriously! Ichha really wrecks havoc wherever she goes! I will KILL HER if she tries to ever again come in between my Tapu's happiness or in any way hurts her marriage!Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.taprasyafan.lovelylotus.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top