RASYA FAN HEAVEN 2:Warning PG98 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Our rasya is the best ⭐️
Do u think we should conti in previous thread as its only 133pgs so far n when its closed conti here?!!! πŸ˜• i think priya opened this thread as she is busy thats why! πŸ˜•
Yes that is what I wanted but then since she had already opened that thread I congratulated her and was v v happy πŸ˜† β€οΈ 
Originally posted by rasyafan

Yes that is what I wanted but then since she had already opened that thread I congratulated her and was v v happy πŸ˜† ❀️

So thats what we will do conti n come here again πŸ˜› i can see priya is v less often on IF n may b coz of that she opened his early.. πŸ˜• lol i was thinking today morning that this weekend i need to make few rathore n rasya ones that r pecial but i was suprised to see this!! By the time we comeback here bi will complete those πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

So thats what we will do conti n come here again πŸ˜› i can see priya is v less often on IF n may b coz of that she opened his early.. πŸ˜• lol i was thinking today morning that this weekend i need to make few rathore n rasya ones that r pecial but i was suprised to see this!! By the time we comeback here bi will complete those πŸ˜ƒ

Fine with me Nitya πŸ‘πŸΌ let's continue with the first one and then we will continue with this one😊
nitya kiya kar diya yr..OMG...bundle of ur creation...m counfused...dil kr raha hai k sab ko apni siggi pay sat karoun bt cant possible bt i wont all creation on my siggi yr.u rock n i appreciate ur hardwork...its all awsome loved it nitya

Fine with me Nitya πŸ‘πŸΌ let's continue with the first one and then we will continue with this one😊
yap..i agree nitya ...lets compleet frst one then count with this one
Edited by nosi - 12 years ago

Hey PRiya this is the third Rasya page This one is NIIICE tooπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† β€οΈ 
when has d second one came????????????????
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

when has d second one came????????????????
wow new thread priyaπŸ‘ thanks and congratsπŸ₯³ but where are u these days priya may be so busy u are...πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Guys i opened dis Fan page now only as i dont know dat time when d 1st one will complete i will be free or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u guys can continue on d first fan heaven... i just want dat d last pg of d first fan heaven should give a msg for Rasyans... it shouldnt be closed suddenly like if some one is having a discussion... like Sanaya did on Veeya thread last page... if i will be online i will only do dat but i cant say much...😊

n Nitya ausome creations just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx dear
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by varun.tap

wow new thread priyaπŸ‘ thanks and congratsπŸ₯³ but where are u these days priya may be so busy u are...πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
thanx

ya lot of studies + job tooπŸ˜”  n in my hostel i cant even watch utaran... n updates here r not oriented on rasya\...  how z u?????
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

thanx

ya lot of studies + job tooπŸ˜”  n in my hostel i cant even watch utaran... n updates here r not oriented on rasya\...  how z u?????
hey wah yaar congrats for your job πŸ₯³ i am very good...😊