Uttaran

RASYA FAN HEAVEN 2:Warning PG98 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 93

Page 1
Page   of 93
Page 3 Page 93

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Nitya All your beautiful sexy Rasya creations are 2 2 2 2 2 ...

Heart NIIICE Heart Party Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushimuskaan.lovelylotus.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RASYA FAN HEAVEN 2:Warning PG98 (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Heart <font color="#ff0000" size="5">RASYANS ROCK ALL THE WAY</font> Heart PartyClap

LOL LOL

Our rasya is the best Star
Do u think we should conti in previous thread as its only 133pgs so far n when its closed conti here?!!! Confused i think priya opened this thread as she is busy thats why! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Heart <font color="#ff0000" size="5">RASYANS ROCK ALL THE WAY</font> Heart PartyClap

LOL LOL

Do u think we should conti in previous thread as its only 133pgs so far n when its closed conti here?!!! Confused i think priya opened this thread as she is busy thats why! Confused
Yes that is what I wanted but then since she had already opened that thread I congratulated her and was v v happy LOL Heart 

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL

Yes that is what I wanted but then since she had already opened that thread I congratulated her and was v v happy LOL Heart

So thats what we will do conti n come here again Tongue i can see priya is v less often on IF n may b coz of that she opened his early.. Confused lol i was thinking today morning that this weekend i need to make few rathore n rasya ones that r pecial but i was suprised to see this!! By the time we comeback here bi will complete those Big smile

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL

Yes that is what I wanted but then since she had already opened that thread I congratulated her and was v v happy LOL Heart

So thats what we will do conti n come here again Tongue i can see priya is v less often on IF n may b coz of that she opened his early.. Confused lol i was thinking today morning that this weekend i need to make few rathore n rasya ones that r pecial but i was suprised to see this!! By the time we comeback here bi will complete those Big smile

Fine with me Nitya Thumbs Up let's continue with the first one and then we will continue with this oneSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushimuskaan.lovelylotus.

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
nitya kiya kar diya yr..OMG...bundle of ur creation...m counfused...dil kr raha hai k sab ko apni siggi pay sat karoun bt cant possible bt i wont all creation on my siggi yr.u rock n i appreciate ur hardwork...its all awsome loved it nitya

rasyafan

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

LOL LOL

Fine with me Nitya Thumbs Up let's continue with the first one and then we will continue with this oneSmile
yap..i agree nitya ...lets compleet frst one then count with this one

Edited by nosi - 14 October 2011 at 11:17am

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hey PRiya this is the third Rasya page This one is NIIICE tooWink LOL Heart 
when has d second one came????????????????

varun.tap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top