Uttaran

RASYA FAN HEAVEN 2:Warning PG98 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 93

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Omg!!!!!! So adorable!!!!!!! Look at the joy on his face!!!!!! Heart
Anu sent me so that i can post here:

Looking at this pic i felt like making a creation of Rasya with mukta Tongue Embarrassed adorable naa...

Awww so adorable Raghu with Mukta Heart  Heart :X (kiss ka icon bhi hona chahiye yaaar)
Nitya what a complete happy family of Rasya Clap How happy Raghu looks and Tapu is looking at her daughter with so much of longing and love and that tarap for her child Unhappy
Heart Heart Niiice Heart Heart 

Clap once again you did it Thumbs Up

But Yuvraj is missing. Unhappy 
Nitya pls make one of Raghu's with both Mukta and Yuvraz.  LOL Heart He will look beautifully adorable LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoz.lovelylotus.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RASYA FAN HEAVEN 2:Warning PG98 (Page 10)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Rasyafan, nosi, icecream, maria, mukta, varun, priya, anu, srkluvr... where r u all?!

Looks like rathores infamous dialogues last week gave jatka to all, me too... Rathore seriously needs to do damage control not just in show but for viewers who watch him!!

Sorry yaaron my 12th exams start Thursday week so I am spending less amount of time on everything else and more on my studies and only pop on here in my short study breaks...which are necessary when you read like 12 hours a dayLOL besides rasya scenes are the only thing I get happy about in this show I am not liking veer and ichha's kid with rasya and muktha with veer and ichha dont like it at all and worse I hate to see those poor kids getting mistreated by mai and nani so yeh gimme a heads up if something positive happens and ill comeLOL till then ive got exams till the 17th of November then im straight coming to India where i'll be travelling around Gujarat on our temple pilgrimage and possibly to Goa and stuff so yeh I dunno how much i'll be on then either but you friends please enjoy without me i'll be here in spirit of courseLOL and keep up the fun on masti club tooWink waiting to read some more of Ankit's shayariWink hint hint to AnkitWink anywayz must get back now cya guysSmile

Edited by SRKLuvr - 23 October 2011 at 3:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvarun.tap.lovelylotus.tiny15

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
[

Edited by varun.tap - 23 October 2011 at 4:09am

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Edited by SRKLuvr - 23 October 2011 at 4:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Rasyafan, nosi, icecream, maria, mukta, varun, priya, anu, srkluvr... where r u all?!

Looks like rathores infamous dialogues last week gave jatka to all, me too... Rathore seriously needs to do damage control not just in show but for viewers who watch him!!

Sorry yaaron my 12th exams start Thursday week so I am spending less amount of time on everything else and more on my studies and only pop on here in my short study breaks...which are necessary when you read like 12 hours a dayLOL besides rasya scenes are the only thing I get happy about in this show I am not liking veer and ichha's kid with rasya and muktha with veer and ichha dont like it at all and worse I hate to see those poor kids getting mistreated by mai and nani so yeh gimme a heads up if something positive happens and ill comeLOL till then ive got exams till the 17th of November then im straight coming to India so I dunno how much i'll be on then either but you friends please enjoy without me i'll be here in spirit of courseLOL and keep up the fun on masti club tooWink waiting to read some more of Ankit's shayariWink hint hint to AnkitWink anywayz must get back now cya guysSmile

My education curriculum is a little complicatedLOL 4 of my subjects I am doing in college side by side with law then next year I will move to full time universitySmile But these 4 are part of the final percentage so I must give some sort of importance to themLOL
Very complicated! LOLbut my is not very much complicated I will pass only one competition entrance exam which is conduct by university and If I will into the merit list then I will eligible for doing a three year graduation degree LOL     

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Omg!!!!!! So adorable!!!!!!! Look at the joy on his face!!!!!! Heart
Anu sent me so that i can post here:

Looking at this pic i felt like making a creation of Rasya with mukta Tongue Embarrassed adorable naa...

nitya this is d best creation u hv made till date Clap
i loved this one...look at mukta she is sooo cute, d way rathore is loving her n tapasya looking at mukta while remembering her daughter Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.taprasyafan.lovelylotus.

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
CVs plz reunite Rasya with their princess...plzzz.
just look at way rathore is holding n loving her Day Dreaming...i hv never seen veer sharing same affection with mukta.
i hope rathore recognizes mukta...or atleast he gets some doubt or hint.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan.lovelylotus.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Yaaron I cant remember what date those marriage proposal scenes were u know after they lost Muktha Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top