Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Felt a little bit pissed today. Waise toh Rathore knows Tapu hates Ichha phirbhi he is trying to justify her maha disgusting act in  THEIR BEDROOM breastfeeding THEIR OWN BABY! Sharam nahin aai Ichha ko? Good lord! But Rathore says to Tapu dont do this dont do that dont talk to other women about their clothes and cars cos I dont like it but when he very well knows the one thing Tapu hates is Ichha why is he still trying to justify such maha yuck kartoots instead of asking Ichha to leave?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously! Ichha really wrecks havoc wherever she goes! I will KILL HER if she tries to ever again come in between my Tapu's happiness or in any way hurts her marriage!🀬
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Seriously! Ichha really wrecks havoc wherever she goes! I will KILL HER if she tries to ever again come in between my Tapu's happiness or in any way hurts her marriage!🀬

@bold truee thats what i keep telling, iron leg!
It was perfectly normal, happy n peaceful life with luv taps was living married to rathore but again same happened like yrs ago when ich entered takurs house creating drift n stealing n havoc n all on taps expense! 😑 🀒 only its just more pathetic n disgusting!!Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumbam78

Till now everyone were telling tht tapasya is the reason icha went out of her house after the baby issue..which is not 100% true..as icha went out cause veer did not belive her

but here icha will be the sole reason if tapasya comes out of Rathod's house. so now icha is villian πŸ˜‰ or vamp πŸ˜†

Jo dikha hai woh hai nahi aur jo nahi dikha wohi sach hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Mahaan victim natak of mahaan villian!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Heyy all Rasyans who didnt notice, heres link to join Gauravs fanclub! πŸ˜›

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2284/gaurav-chopra/
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

@bold truee thats what i keep telling, iron leg!
It was perfectly normal, happy n peaceful life with luv taps was living married to rathore but again same happened like yrs ago when ich entered takurs house creating drift n stealing n havoc n all on taps expense! 😑 🀒 only its just more pathetic n disgusting!!

sach mein i think happy days for rathore n tapasya were over d day when ichha entered their house😑 πŸ˜”
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

sach mein i think happy days for rathore n tapasya were over d day when ichha entered their house😑 πŸ˜”

really ye abb phir se rift create karegi mughe to lagta hai ki abb wo tappu ke ghar to aa nahi payegi to abb rathore ko he bachcha le ke bahar kahi bulayegi milne ke liye aur phir dehree dehree rathore bhi girne lage ga uski chaal me aur phir to Raam he Rakhe...πŸ˜”  
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

if taps leaves she must leave with yuvraj
coz if she will leave yuvraj there and she will leave alone
iccha koh toh license mil jayegi 2 come 2 rasya home daily and do her disgusting,yucky,act of breast feeding taps baby
so taps should take yuvraj with her
and she should not even allow iccha 2 come 2 jogis house
and must clearly tell 2 her parents if u want ur daughter with u in ur home dont allow iccha 2 come here
coz bcz of iccha i left my home and husband and came here
and iccha is eyeing my baby and i will never ever allow her 2 suceed in snatching my baby

aur rahi baat rathre ki he will obviously come and manoify taps coz he cant leave without taps

@bold if tapasya leaves rathore house 2day then most likely this is d thing which wl happen
& if rathore stops her from leaving then what varun said is also possible...instead of seeing both ichha n rathore hiding n indirectly cheating on their partners it wl better to c d track where tapasya leaves rathore house n then ichha instead of coming daily  can shift to rathore house n save her time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

if taps leaves she must leave with yuvraj
coz if she will leave yuvraj there and she will leave alone
iccha koh toh license mil jayegi 2 come 2 rasya home daily and do her disgusting,yucky,act of breast feeding taps baby
so taps should take yuvraj with her
and she should not even allow iccha 2 come 2 jogis house
and must clearly tell 2 her parents if u want ur daughter with u in ur home dont allow iccha 2 come here
coz bcz of iccha i left my home and husband and came here
and iccha is eyeing my baby and i will never ever allow her 2 suceed in snatching my baby

aur rahi baat rathre ki he will obviously come and manoify taps coz he cant leave without taps

If tapasya did this then one very important question what about veer's role in this matlab phir to ichcha ko wahi rathore ke ghar pe rehna padega and I thought ichcha likes tapaysa's bedroom😑 ...  πŸ€£
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

@bold if tapasya leaves rathore house 2day then most likely this is d thing which wl happen
& if rathore stops her from leaving then what varun said is also possible...instead of seeing both ichha n rathore hiding n indirectly cheating on their partners it wl better to c d track where tapasya leaves rathore house n then ichha instead of coming daily  can shift to rathore house n save her time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I likely to say is this very possible in uttaran...😑.🀣 πŸ€£