Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Hai guys todays episode was extremely beautiful for 2 reasons:

Firstly suraj sandya tea making scene  and den tea sharing oh OMG so adorable...i jus loved it wen sandya was sharing the tea...

But ya was expecting suraj to put the cup in dustbin...it would hv shown him much disciplined in front of sandya...

share ur views...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4usameera_oriAmor.b2011ayshranmonika_2691_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEAUTIFUL EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
The tea sharing was adorable than tea making.

Yes, even I thought he was going to put it in the dustbin and get good marks from Sandhya Smile but bhabho did not learn and did teach her son good habits LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garima22ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hey ., welcome to forum dear 

Oh yes , Tea sharing was the best scene followed by that Tea making and him explaining about her concern over him and his concern over her for ant ...LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

ayshran

Goldie

ayshran

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I still have to wait a few hours  for the episode ... I can't waitDay Dreaming

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

hey ., welcome to forum dear 

Oh yes , Tea sharing was the best scene followed by that Tea making and him explaining about her concern over him and his concern over her for ant ...LOL 

Yes but while sharing tea, Sandhya smiles and Bhabho was looking at then and smiled too until she teased Suraj.

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Bhaboo was more proud of Sandhya and happy for Suraj , which she clearly hides in seconds 

b2011

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I agree with youTongue...today the tea makingEmbarrassed and tea drinking scenesEmbarrassed were awesome.ClapStar...every gesture of Sooraj is for Sandhya Heartand her well bieng and her comfort.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i loved how he dealt with the stoveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...how even without Sandhya saying he understood she needed to use the mirrorEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so he simply moved away.Day Dreaming...he gauged it by just looking at the comb Sandhya was wringing in her handsBlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awww he understands her every gesture.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...how he helped mking the tea.Day Dreaming...and the eyelock that followedBlushing wen Sandhya held his hand so that his hand doesnt get burned.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...was fabulousDay Dreaming...the tea drinking scene was tooo good..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sandhya was staring at Sooraj with a small smileSmile on her lips and wen he gave his tea to babasaTongue the Sandhya quitly went brought the extra kulladEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(earthen tea cup) and shared her tea with himBlushing...even Bhabo approvedClap...Sooraj loooked so gratefulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and thr was such love in his eyesDay Dreaming...he was going to throw the cup in the dustbinTongue but Bhabo called and he rushed throwing it...ConfusedOuch..

Edited by sameera_ori - 13 October 2011 at 11:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011monika_2691lakshmChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
poor sandhya but i think sooraj dnt do it intentionally , he was gng to throw it in dustbin but as bhabho calls him n nothing is much imp for him than bhabho , so he ran up before putting it in dustbin , hope sandhya dnt make his mind for sooraj over such thing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011garima22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.