Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

The Emotional Connection

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
well guys today's epi was a very heart-touching one...nidhi's farewell was really a sad one and everyone's reaction was so cute...but the most best thing that i found among the all was the scene when nidhi was saying goodbye to her little patients...I loved that so much...the kids specially shehenshah were so much sad...shehenshah didn't wanted to believe it either...nidhi too was hiding her tears in front of him...that was so heart-touching...in just 2 days nidhi and shehenshah have developed an emotional bond...nidhi loved childrens very much so she was attached with shehenshah and after knowing his story she was more touched by him and also he gave an inspiration that thorns are present in life but due to their fear u should not give up enjoying life...and shehenshah was so touched by nidhi as she became his friend...unlike other doctors nidhi played with him...recited him stories...she behaved just like a friend and never made him feel that she is a doctor and wanted to know everything about him...shehenshah was really pleased by this...a kid's mind is so innocent that it attracts to those from where it receives love...so shehenshah's reaction today was very much expected...he could not have ever believed that the person to whom he become so close will leave him like this...he must be heart-broken...
sorry guys this thing is loved by me so much that i opened a post...it was my second post on the same epiTongue...thanks for toleratingLOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShmissmalika...RamonaG....

MaYur_AbhiSh Senior Member
MaYur_AbhiSh
MaYur_AbhiSh

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
wow roop
fabulous post as usual
loved it so much yar
sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
YeahhhTongue...grt post.Tongue...and todays episode was really heart touchingTongueCry ...the way everone from the head nurseSmile to the childern especially ShahenshahSmile...to the nurse to MallikaTongue ...everyones reaction was overwhelmingTongueCry...poor ShahenshahCry...was so sadOuch...and so was Nidhi.ConfusedOuch...but the best was wen he said goodbye to Dr.Ashutosh.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and they shook hands the look on both thier faces was awesomeEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...Nidhi left his cabinEmbarrassed and one could see a tinge of pain and regret at her leavingOuchConfused ...he actually looked at the hand she had held and felt the connectionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so did she outside the cabin.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and wen she was leaving he was peeking from his window sad at seeing her leaveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedConfusedHeart...awwwBlushing
Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
nice post 
anshul_002 Groupbie
anshul_002
anshul_002

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
fabulous roop
...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ashutosh clearly missed nidhi in today's episode Embarrassed of all the coats in his cupboard he took out the one she had draped over her shoulders and gazed at it with a smile on his face..Day Dreaming
also i think he had  some break up with someone while  in England studying  that left him heartbroken because as soon as Malika veered the topic to their days in England he clammed up and ended the convoConfused

Edited by ramonag - 14 October 2011 at 12:19pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index