Shock Pe Shock

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey my dear DABH-ians 

Poor Sandhya got shock pe shock ,Ouch two shocks and one confusion Confused... Ouch

Pehale Shock , that bath near GHAT, but i dont  find it odd, really , we do that for every PUSHKAR MELA or something which my family takes me to , i am embrassed to do that , but so many ppl makes u get over ur discomfortness, looks like sandhya never had that experience ..

Second shock , poor her expected every one to use Dustbin , she was actually fuming and expected atleast suraj will use it , but allas Ouch he was about to but bhaboo ne bulaya and he ran Angry... she was shocked with that for sure... 

Confusion over that ye tho aadat hai wala dialogue...

Love 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07rasika-akaShab2011Amor.cimbaapknfjholDareDevil_VickY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shock Pe Shock" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
bechari ko heart attack aa jata aaj to but koi nahi kal chappal change hongi na one more shock

btw i dnt like the y sandhya got so angry over that bathing matter , its so obvious , anyways , nazon me pali haiEmbarrassed

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
me too didnot like that reaction of sandhya over ghat pe bath, oh come on , wash rooms are available  there ... clearly evident she comes from family who arent that traditional 

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

me too didnot like that reaction of sandhya over ghat pe bath, oh come on , wash rooms are available  there ... clearly evident she comes from family who arent that traditional 

but thy r living in pushkar its not such a mod city , dnt noe wat she dnt likeEmbarrassed

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by JustJ

but thy r living in pushkar its not such a mod city , dnt noe wat she dnt likeEmbarrassed
I agree with uTongue ...even i didnt like the way she behaved on the ghatsConfusedOuch...it happens to all f usOuch ...i went to HaridwaarTongue...and trsut me i havent ever bathed in the openTongueTongue...and i bathe in bath tub in my houseLOLLOL but wen i was thrSmile...i knew i had to since it was the only waySmile...hunderds of women were doing the sameTongue...so it didnt felt that badTongue...infact i enjoyed it...i think she overeacted.OuchConfused...even Tata.birlas or any other high profile person visiting shrines has to do that...Big smile...wat did she expevt that she would be given a privilage of a private bathroom alone...Ouch

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
She is definitely having a tough time adjusting to this life & its full of shock & surprises for her.

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
sandhya has to be strong now. ek future IPS officer agar itna weak hoga to kaise chalega

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Hey nice post sweetyy...Big smile
you know what..  i thought the same.. Tongue the bathing scene wasnt that so infuriating..Confused i mean its common all over india..Smile especially when i went to our temple.. like it is not like ghaat n stuff.. ladies have a different section and it is surrounded by walls..Tongue i felt really bad.. n even we have to take our clothes off..Confused with like one dupatta around us.. but sandhya was fully dressed.. ididnt see anything  so like NEW and awkward in it.. Ermm
but yeah that dustbin scene.. i was heart broken tooCryCryCry
when i saw rathisa throwing the thing whatever you call it.. i was like.. are you playing games?Shocked i mean even like uneducated people have that sense you know..Ouch i was mad in a way.. n then i saw Sooraj approaching the trash calmly but he too did thatBroken Heart
i was like NOOOCryCryCry
sooraj broke my heart todayBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart
but as we saw in the title song..Wink he will be reformed for sandhya..Day Dreaming like we saw how he was going to eat in the title song without washing hands and he washed his hands.. when he looked at sandhya.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedso i guess before stepping forward to fulfill her dreams.. sandhya will try to reform her hubby..Big smile
thanks for the post thoughEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.