Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
well by the title don't get confused guys...i am not going off the topic...i just wanted to express my view so i was not able to find any good comparison rather than this...as we know a rainbow consists of different colours being together...same happened in today's epi too...the colours here are the different reaction of everyone on nidhi's decision...first lets have look on ashu's reaction..he was somewhere sad and also disappointed as he didn't expected such decision from nidhi after what mallika said to him...he also was maybe feeling guilt as he shouted on nidhi...now coming to mallika...she was shocked on her decision...though nidhi's nature is loved by her but still she was not expecting this...now the other senior sister whom nidhi met...she too was shocked about the decision...and ranganath was nice to her as usual trying to cheer her up as he may know that she must have been sad about all what happened...now when she told her family abt the decision dadi bua was so happy coz she never wanted nidhi to get in this job and didn't wanted her forget to enjoy life...whereas sarkar's face's colour dropped...somewhere he too felt bad...and nidhi's baba i think he was broken hearing this and really sad too...not only coz his daughter left the job but also couz he was not able to fulfill his wife's last desire...he maybe felt that he has failed...and now the most important person our nidhi her reaction was the most attractive...she was being two faced...she was trying to put a smile on her face and was trying really hard to cheer up but was crying from the bottom of her heart...
so different reactions on such a one words decision

Edited by roopalgupta - 13 October 2011 at 10:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShsameera_oriArmu4evaEssence..Priya_128sur001Mehek25BingeFilza.minizzana56Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Colours Of Rainbow" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshul_002

Groupbie

anshul_002

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
wow roopal a really great post
ur title really surprised me but again a very beautiful post
i love all ur posts

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hey such a lovely post...so cute...thnx..

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

hey such a lovely post...so cute...thnx..

thanks to u for liking itSmile

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Lovely thots dear.. !! Great post..!! 

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Rupal.
Was a  bit surprised at the topic title, but after I read ur post I understood what u meant by it.
Yes in today's episode all had differing reactions to Nidhi's decision to resign.
Ashu's was of course superlative. Looked as though he had not expected her to leave. Loved the way he was peeping from his window and the expression on his face as he was watching her go.
But the best was definitely Nidhi's. Her confusion as to why she was not happy when she should have been elated was superb.
I love this show.
its superbly executed and equally well enacted by all the artistes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
great post.loved it and what you described is so true.I loved Mallika's reaction because I did not expect it.that was very sweet.Smile

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
superb post dearshine-smiley Smiley

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.