Page 1 of 1

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

TC Articles not allowed on IF

Edited by -Nadii- - 13 October 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002YaminibandiMaYur_AbhiShsravsskavmuksMehek25ShiningStar18yanks28Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge does a Dil To Pagal Hai" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
wow...xcited...

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...but i really don't find it bad if such a cute and great scene is copied from a movie...its ok with me and it will be great for many of us to again see those cute scenes with new pairs and new scenarios

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShkavmuks

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I was about to post it,,anyways thanks,,but i think posting directly the article of others is not allowed in IF(I may be wrong),,,so plz just provide the link or a short summary...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

anshul_002

Groupbie

anshul_002

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

@roop
agree with u

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing. But I don't see anything wrong if they do show this sequence. After all almost all serials take something or the other from movies.
This sequence will be a sweet thing to watch on 14th. Am looking forward to it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.