Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 445: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

res...gt a bit of catching up 2 do

ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
snusha lovely name 4 nakusha
bandbajao thumbnail
And, we're updated!!... 😳
Cheers!!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK - Here goes the review for today:
1. Absolutely LOVED the scene between Balu Dada and Nakusha. Loved the writing in this scene too. In fact, I always wondered, why this was never brought that her name should be changed, because she is "wanted" and loved by everyone now. Although, I didnt quite like the choice of name - the meaning apart, I just loved the gesture. That was just so sweet, he just dotes on everyone in Dutta's family, and seriously he is the father figure that Dutta needs. What an amazing character! I wish we had been able to see this Live...* sigh *
2. Mhatre is saying that this is the beginning of Dutta's downfall, little does he realize that its his downfall. And by the way, I just loved the way Balu Dada says, Takale Ka Mundan...its one of those classic Marathi one liners...like Pandhra Whitewash...😆
3. The first of many Abhi-Dutta exchanges, after this one, I will say Dutta - 1 Abhi - 0. What a Lion's personality he has; just will not budge :)

Naku at the police station...considering that Naku has met Abhi...he might actually be nice to her and let her meet Dutta. Waiting for that scene to unfold :)
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Missed last 4 updates due to moving ...Dutta in Jail 😲 Now I have to read missed episodes to know how he ended up in jail ...Pehle Baji and now Dutta  😭 but good to see Balu dada back in action ...Thanks for the update BB
Sharon08 thumbnail
BB!!!! U led us onnn:-(( 😭 No convo between tasha!

Gawd why is he sooo hot!! I just wanted to kiss him when he was talking to the SP!! But umm why???? Isnt this going to bite him in his ass later??

And ummm why is Nakku there? Im pretttyyy sure this will piss off Dutta🤔... But then again... the long awaited Nakkus bashan to SP might be around the corner:-)
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There ve been many shows on tv based on marathi backdrop, still are. But based on my li'l knowledge about tv i assume that neither of them cared for this name changing ritual which is practiced with great solemnity( though nowadays it's just a ritual brides don't change their name "actually") and in LTL it was least expected considering the murky ambiance during both the weddings of these 2, but in LTL it was needed the most as it's protagonist was given her name just to deject her.Aaj ye kasar bhi puri ho gayi👏.I was heartbroken at D in remand for 7 days but after today's episode I'm eagerly looking forward to this track D ka attitude today reminded me of initial golden days of LTL, very wise decision of casting Sushant as Abhijay. Waise mujhe usko peetne ka dil karta hai nobody can talk to dutta like this expect Balu dada, more than dutta he makes me wonder that how these webisodes would have been if enacted on screen. In my opinion, Balu dada is  the only character which has an individual existence in LTL(expect jagtap dada), all others are either completly dependent on him for existence or are symbiotic.Wow... N goes to meet D at 1:am he'll be hell angry but then she's Nakusha, i'd like to believe that she has something big to do in the present track. Thank you very much for this fabulous webisode..  Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Got one thing to say…

DSP…😍😍

I do not like Dutta in jail…but he is just so cool…they way he made his comment on SP's question…loved it. 😊👍🏼

Can not wait to read the episode tomorrow.
😊