Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shyam's an ultimate gunda..PSYCHO DEVIL - Page 6

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shaz2009

Hate you so much Shyam you are an living insult to mankind may you rot in hell...😡...and hpe u are taught a lesson before that.

Well said... totally complements my views about him!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg even all curses aren't enough for shyam...a pure pure evil...damn he disgust me...how can he kill one person who khushi love with all of her heart...n she cant live with her father...darn it man...shyam such a psycho case...he needs to be in a mental hospital rather thn in a house...omg...damn i cant believe he actually did wat he did...
perfectdrashti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i HATE SHYAM TOO
HE WAS PISSING ME OFF THROUGH THE WHOLE EPI
I WISH SOMEONE PUNISH HIM HARDER AND THEN IT WILL GIVE ME PATIENCE
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kisi ki buri nazar lag gayi Arnav ki Khushi par ... in both ways ... Edited by ~*Ani*~ - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bfunofbb123

u r absolutely right mahi i skipped the whole shyamless heartless act could not watch it i am furious not only bcoz he hurt shashi but also 4 eating arhi scenes we had 2 c him instead of arhi ugg😡 sycho i wish the cvs reveal him soon & move the story rather than dragging it so far the progress has been fab hope they continue in this pace gosh hate him!🤢

I share the same sentiments... but I want the CVs to reveal his truth in a proper way.. which doesn't make Khushi wrong in Arnav's eyes otherwise everything would be a disaster!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frndship_trust

omg even all curses aren't enough for shyam...a pure pure evil...damn he disgust me...how can he kill one person who khushi love with all of her heart...n she cant live with her father...darn it man...shyam such a psycho case...he needs to be in a mental hospital rather thn in a house...omg...damn i cant believe he actually did wat he did...

The name Shyam Jha could be used as a synonym for evil!!... he is soo corrupt by his obsession to have Khushi.. that he's completely consumed by EVIL!!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really hated Shyamless creature! Such a devil!
I can't wait for Arnav to see his true colors and beating creep up to bits - worst than the gundas he fought to save Khushi.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy can ANYONE PLEASE give me the link to download SHYAM's music that comes when he is fighting or is angry?? plz plz plz!!!  😛