Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY. MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660

Previous lounge link : Lounge@KTLK [12/10]
p.s. first week trp -1.1 which is pretty good for a new show n at this tym slot.sum of the credit goes to the extent of prmotion our ktlk got. now we r going to get trps only on the basis of content of show so ktlk team should giv their best. all the best to ktlk team frm our lounge.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujana-anzaeram-KMH-NASHA--Anushka---SweetGirl-kavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK [13/10]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHA-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Ashutosh's reaction to her answer was like he had known her for a long time and was taken aback by her answer.  dont know when they have formed such a bond that they felt what they felt today, over the yelling, or when the earrings were returned, or due to constantly thinking of the incident for few hours? 

The actors are all good in the roles and lines and scenes given to them.   but as a viewer I would have loved to see the feelings they experienced today to have developed and unfolded more clearly so I could relate. 

Dont know I have mixed feelings about it,  the end where he looks down from his cabin and then she looks up was  good  , I liked it for the fact that it can happen to when anyone leaves, a friend or well wisher.  lekin again  'sayyaan'  oh please . 

did NOT like the line 'isse pehle ki yeh profession mujhe chod deta main iss profession ko chod ke jaa rahi hoon'   isnt  she  supposed to be topper and very intelligent,  and even dr ashutosh said she is a good doctor ,  then how come one incident makes her feel the profession might leave her.  if all doctors who lost a case decide that way there wont be any doctors left.  sorry to say I guess at some places  dialouges are very weak and not upto mark.  while at some places they are good. 

Mallika  was  full of life when she was younger,  it is so sad that her love for ashutosh and the fact that she wont be loved back by him has given her the forelorn look and the emptiness in the eye. Ouch.  'we suffer our choices'  was she talking about her choice to wait for Ashutosh to respond.  She deserves a companion who can get all the laughter and life back into her eyes.  Writers please dont let her stay alone please.

what did she mean when she said 'yeh decision main kabhi nahi le paati'  of course each person has different  way of dealing.  Why would dr. Mallika who wanted to be a doctor , unlike Nidhi,  want to make such a decision. 

Dr. Rangnath is awesome Clap 'vada kijiye  doctor na sahi aap mareez ke haisiyat se toh vapas zaroor ayenge'  good one from the writer here Thumbs Up ,  such people should be there everywhere who will spread  cheer and joy.   

Nidhi's convo with dad was good too.  Finally she realised her decision is not going to give her happiness.  and then this time towards the end I can relate to the earrings,   may be the pep talk the handshake or his overall interaction from past few hours made her like them more. 

Guess from tomorrow the 'kuch toh zaroor hai' part of the story will take place.   

Edited by kavyasam - 13 October 2011 at 10:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaKMH-NASHA-SweetGirl-Anjalii...xXx

adhasrujana

adhasrujana

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

I loved today's episode as much I got bored of yesterday's everyone's behaviour 2wards Nidhi was awesome they were showing lot of affection which they usually don't display on their faces n may b that made Nidhi feel that she's loved by them n Shahenshah 's gussa when he heard that Nidhi is leaving the hospital nothing much but bina bole hi bahut kuch boldi Ashutosh ji ne

Edited by adhasrujana - 13 October 2011 at 9:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
fabulous episode...loved it so much.truly great epi..the best thing of the episode were the emotions that were carried out so beautifully throughout the whole epi...it was so great to see that in only 2 days nidhi got so close to everyone that everyone was really sad but wished her success in life and also nidhi cried while she was biding adieu to her little patients...mallika really did a great job again today and ranganth was also good...ashu was really fabulous today...i somewhere felt he was really sad on nidhi's resignation...he was looking for her from the window of his cabin...so great it was...loved nidhi's convo with her baba too...

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

nidhi biding adieu to her little patients and shehenshah offending her

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
shehenshah ofcorse...the way he reacted was so cute...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002adhasrujanaMaYur_AbhiShKMH-NASHAsweetbarbie-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx...RamonaG....

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Today's episode was okay..d dialogues were pretty dry today...but many things i just don't understand..don't want CVs rushing d love story without leaving any understanding for us viewers...The last scene..Nidhi n her Baba's convo was gudThumbs Up..her Baba can see through her and read between the lines..i cud feel d sadness Nidhi was going through..despite getting what she wanted she wasn't happy because unknowningy..she is attacthed to d hospital n the ppl there..esp d kids in the children's ward..Shenensha also..dat scene was sweetTongue

I don't uuderstand why c music person keeps playing d title track all d time now?!! even for sad scenes it is playedSleepy..arre he does not understand that the title track is for the love story between Nidhi and Ashtosh only..the love story has not even started between them..then y play it all the time?ConfusedSleepy

Another thing i don't get is why they have started to feel sumthing already?!! i mean Nidhi has only joined the hospital a week ago and after their handshake they both feel sumthing..what and why??Confused

No Anji today...missed herOuch

Dr Rangnath is soo funnyLOL..loving his character and Vishal is doing a great jobBig smile

The scene between Mallika and Nidhi was understandable..Mallika feels envy of her because she doesn't kno yet that Ashutosh and Nidhi will eventually fall in love..and i didn't get when Nidhi said before the profession leaves her..y would it leave her if she is doing such a good job? I think the dialogues should be better and CVs shud think about the storyline properly.

Ashutosh looking at Nidhi leave the hospital was also confusing...

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 October 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-kavyasam

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
 Todays epi is totally worth giving loadsss of "superlikes" in my P.O.V ..kuddos to Dr. Nidhi Thumbs Up...cant let my eyes off her today .. she completely stole the limelight today ...she did a brilliant job.. & today i felt the true essence of 'Kuch toh hai zarur dil mera kyun itna majboor '  nidhi smiled unawarely wen ashu praised her abt the bonding she has developed with kids ... i mean she was Confused dat why she was smiling & why shes nt happy after leaving the job ... the line suited her perfectly ...her acting was soo natural dat  i dont know why bt i somehow felt sad seeing nidhi leaving inspite of knowing the fact dat shes going to return ..was rlly touched seeing nidhi-shehenshah bonding in such a short span of tym... & must say today dr. nidhi who always has brought huge smiles to my face & made mee LOLROFL till now made mee cry today .. seriously aaj toh nidhi ne CryCryCryhi diya ... i know mee sounding crazy bt i actually had tears in my eyes bcoz those emotional scences   actually seemed real..Dr nidhi has shown a tremendous growth in the last few epi.. 10/10 to  her fr today..ClapClapClaphats off... eagerly waiting fr tomorrow (1 hr.) ..lets see wen dr.nidhi-ashu. comes face to face during shopping...super exicted ... Rangnath -nidhi convo.defo made the whole senti mood fr mee a little lighter...Smile... After seeing todays epi.i  feel  proud to be a Kritika Kamra fan...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-kavyasam

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhasrujana

I loved today's episode as much I got bored of yesterday's everyone's behaviour 2wards Nidhi was awesome they were showing lot of affection which they usually don't display on their faces n may b that made Nidhi feel that she's loved by them n Shahenshah 's gussa when he heard that Nidhi is leaving the hospital nothing much but bina bole hi bahut kuch boldi Ashutosh ji ne

I felt a little different  about today's  episode,   when was such a bond formed that everyone felt they are losing a  very dear person, it was just day or two , red dress, black kurta and same evening black party wear so just 2 days.  mujhe woh reactions sabke nidhi ke liye aur nidhi ke sabke liye samajh mein nai aaya.  

but everyone is acting gr8 in their respective roles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.