Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what did urmi said...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
did urmi said to sonal rashi and jigar had an affair & so she got them married Wacko ,in day b4 yesterday's episode ... i think no ...urmi just said sonal should have been at rashi's place and her daughter's fate is written with gold pen ...did she said anything else Confused ...then how sonal is saying from what urmi said her and what jigar is saying there has to be something fishy Wacko ...
does she wanted to avenge urmila by spoiling her dikhri's life Dead ..
actually i was wondering why even jigar is this much upset on overhearing urmila's words ,certainly the only possible thing jigar should have disturbed is for not expecting this much harshness from urmi .. instead of that how did he jump to conclusion that urmi and rashi must have played a some game to trap him Wacko
rashi's haters will be happy and say whatever sonal said and jigar is doing is right LOL but is there any logic Question

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what did urmi said..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

did urmi said to sonal rashi and jigar had an affair & so she got them married Wacko ,in day b4 yesterday's episode ... i think no ...urmi just said sonal should have been at rashi's place and her daughter's fate is written with gold pen ...did she said anything else Confused ...then how sonal is saying from what urmi said her and what jigar is saying there has to be something fishy Wacko ...
does she wanted to avenge urmila by spoiling her dikhri's life Dead ..
actually i was wondering why even jigar is this much upset on overhearing urmila's words ,certainly the only possible thing jigar should have disturbed is for not expecting this much harshness from urmi .. instead of that how did he jump to conclusion that urmi and rashi must have played a some game to trap him Wacko
rashi's haters will be happy and say whatever sonal said and jigar is doing is right LOL but is there any logic Question

All you are saying she said at the end of the episode when Jigar heard but about the kalakari of the wedding day she said do you know how I got Jigar and Rashi married, you think because your husband arranged this event that means something basically she was gloating that don't laugh at my daughter, she is more fortunate then you, meaning you are nothing I manipulated the wedding for them and you can't come in-between them now do you understand...here is the link with English Subtitles from Dhruvie, it's working...http://www.vidpe.com/rdzk5jnafxzr.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya.sNazmaJ

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think their is some logic because what other reason could there be for them doing all of that?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top