Mythological Masti

debii as which sita?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: how did u like debii in ramayan ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [22.22%]
3 [33.33%]
1 [11.11%]
3 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
This is do difficult to choose but Maharani Seeta. She looked really royal

I loved her outfit in the coronation ceremony

I loved her Lanka stay aveaar also and the anger and self preservation she showd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "debii as which sita?? (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Maharani Sita.  It's a shame that they showed her as queen sooo briefly, when in fact, she ruled as queen for 10,000 years

ya, she was soo regal and mature as Maharani sita !!

really bhaiya? Sita ji ruled for 10,000 years?Shocked i thought it was only two years after rajyabhishek that she was exiled!

but why did the praja talk bad after 10,000 years ??Confused it makes more sense if they were against her right after rajyabhishek than ruining ram ji and sita ji's lives years after!Ouch

That's not known.  But Valmiki does mention that Rama & Sita lived & ruled for 10,000 years b4 the rumors about her started.  Her whole story may not have been known when they just returned, although for 10,000 years b4 people start suspecting something does sound too much.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
After 10000 years!!!! Well thats a bit difficult to understand

ans no children also for 10000 years!

Edited by NandiniPS - 14 October 2011 at 4:06am

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
ma lakshmi &  maharani sita !!

alankitaraj

alankitaraj

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
IN ALL AVATARS PRINCESS SITA MEW TO BAHUT HI INNOCENT LAGI TI AUR FIR AS A WIFE JAB TO HUM SAB KA DIL JEET LIYA UAR FIR VAN ME BI IN ALL TIME & LOOKS SHE LOOKS VERY PREETY 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.