Mythological Masti

debii as which sita??

Poll Question: how did u like debii in ramayan ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [22.22%]
3 [33.33%]
1 [11.11%]
3 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i liked debii best as vandevi and maharani sita, she was so motherly and regal in those avatars and acted her best !!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alankitarajDMKJ_VB..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "debii as which sita??" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
again in all avtarrs.but best as princess Sita.she was too pretty and beautiful and innocent in that loo.

alankitaraj...Mina.....RamKiJanaki..

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Princess Sita.she was so pretty and innocent in that look...but i loved her in all other avtars as well

alankitaraj...Mina.....RamKiJanaki..

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Maharani Sita.  It's a shame that they showed her as queen sooo briefly, when in fact, she ruled as queen for 10,000 years

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alankitarajNandiniraizaada...Mina.....RamKiJanaki..

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

again in all avtarrs.but best as princess Sita.she was too pretty and beautiful and innocent in that loo.

yes ria dii, i really luved her innocence in those episodes, especially during the mithila ones when she sees ram ji for the first time and dreams about their marriage !Day Dreaming

alankitarajananya93DMKJ_VB..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Maharani Sita.  It's a shame that they showed her as queen sooo briefly, when in fact, she ruled as queen for 10,000 years

ya, she was soo regal and mature as Maharani sita !!

really bhaiya? Sita ji ruled for 10,000 years?Shocked i thought it was only two years after rajyabhishek that she was exiled!

but why did the praja talk bad after 10,000 years ??Confused it makes more sense if they were against her right after rajyabhishek than ruining ram ji and sita ji's lives years after!Ouch

alankitarajDMKJ_VB..RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I'd say during Vanvaas b/c we see her role as the ideal wife when she is serving Ramji. That scene where she gives him shade, and then when she wipes his feet with her hair. They're just such cute scenes! The best!

alankitarajananya93DMKJ_VB..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Debina had some really great scenes during all the phases...Swayamvar and post-wedding scenes as Rajkumari Sita, serving Ram and standing up to Ravan as Vanvaasi Sita, supporting Ram and thinking of his wellbeing as Maharani Sita, and bringing up Luv Kush as Vandevi Sita, but out of all this, Vandevi Sita is my favorite because I think Debina really matured as an actress towards the end of Ramayan. That softness and gentleness we associate with Sita Ma was seen more during her Vandevi scenes at Valmiki ashram than at any other part of Ramayan. And her last scene when she returns to mother Earth was just the pinnacle of her acting, she was really great.Clap

alankitarajananya93DMKJ_VB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.