debii as which sita??

Poll

how did u like debii in ramayan ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i liked debii best as vandevi and maharani sita, she was so motherly and regal in those avatars and acted her best !!😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
again in all avtarrs.but best as princess Sita.she was too pretty and beautiful and innocent in that loo.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Princess Sita.she was so pretty and innocent in that look...but i loved her in all other avtars as well
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maharani Sita.  It's a shame that they showed her as queen sooo briefly, when in fact, she ruled as queen for 10,000 years
...Mina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

again in all avtarrs.but best as princess Sita.she was too pretty and beautiful and innocent in that loo.

yes ria dii, i really luved her innocence in those episodes, especially during the mithila ones when she sees ram ji for the first time and dreams about their marriage !😍
...Mina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Maharani Sita.  It's a shame that they showed her as queen sooo briefly, when in fact, she ruled as queen for 10,000 years

ya, she was soo regal and mature as Maharani sita !!

really bhaiya? Sita ji ruled for 10,000 years?😲 i thought it was only two years after rajyabhishek that she was exiled!

but why did the praja talk bad after 10,000 years ??😕 it makes more sense if they were against her right after rajyabhishek than ruining ram ji and sita ji's lives years after!

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd say during Vanvaas b/c we see her role as the ideal wife when she is serving Ramji. That scene where she gives him shade, and then when she wipes his feet with her hair. They're just such cute scenes! The best!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Debina had some really great scenes during all the phases...Swayamvar and post-wedding scenes as Rajkumari Sita, serving Ram and standing up to Ravan as Vanvaasi Sita, supporting Ram and thinking of his wellbeing as Maharani Sita, and bringing up Luv Kush as Vandevi Sita, but out of all this, Vandevi Sita is my favorite because I think Debina really matured as an actress towards the end of Ramayan. That softness and gentleness we associate with Sita Ma was seen more during her Vandevi scenes at Valmiki ashram than at any other part of Ramayan. And her last scene when she returns to mother Earth was just the pinnacle of her acting, she was really great.👏
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is do difficult to choose but Maharani Seeta. She looked really royal

I loved her outfit in the coronation ceremony

I loved her Lanka stay aveaar also and the anger and self preservation she showd
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

ya, she was soo regal and mature as Maharani sita !!

really bhaiya? Sita ji ruled for 10,000 years?😲 i thought it was only two years after rajyabhishek that she was exiled!

but why did the praja talk bad after 10,000 years ??😕 it makes more sense if they were against her right after rajyabhishek than ruining ram ji and sita ji's lives years after!

That's not known.  But Valmiki does mention that Rama & Sita lived & ruled for 10,000 years b4 the rumors about her started.  Her whole story may not have been known when they just returned, although for 10,000 years b4 people start suspecting something does sound too much.